Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All alt coin become shit coins.  (Read 2066 times)
Techysk

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:38:24 AM

Yes as per market situation your every words are true but in my opinion it is good for those who didn't adopt crypto at high price but also this time people's who invested at ath they are panic but I'll suggest hold this is just new beginning of crypto and it will definitely tough ath again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

the beginning of terms as entering field of exchange with the market as developer to gives on reference with the early phase on terms as service deliverance to gains with less on limit as risks on commitments to follows details with rules and regulation as by the whitepaper of the investors knowledge.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:03:13 AM

Yes, no one will deny about the current market condition, but i still has faith in the market that it will recover again, and the price will rise once again.

tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

Since Bitcoin holding in good position but alt coins are bleeding everyday. It's look all alt coins become shit coins. I will not surprised if alt coin price become below ICO price. Lol. I was wrong that alt coins holding more profits from Bitcoin. I have more than 50% loss on alt coins. Although I am not going to sale in loss even I have to hold more than years. But I don't think so market will recover soon. There is too much negetive news about crypto currency. And it's already effects on alt coins.

Personally, I don't see how bitcoin holding is in good position as bitcoin is not growing. In fact, it is going down too now and then, so if anything, holding it, without taking time and opportunity costs into account, is neutral at best. But since the purpose of holding is to reap massive profits in the future, it is not really neutral but also a cause for frustration, maybe somewhat less severe than for those who keep a lot of altcoins. Price stability is not what any hodlers are looking for, so they are nervous too.

Regarding altcoins falling, they have always been falling whenever bitcoin goes down or just stagnates. If it starts to go up, altcoins will move up even faster. This has also been so for years.

However current situation but I think this is good time to invest on crypto currency. But invest only whatever you can afford loss.

What made you write this when you say that all altcoins are bleeding?
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:34:08 AM

it's hard to see the potential of the coins because we are in a bear market and people prefer to sell their coins that hold it you can see this in the ICO's business right now, only few ICO are generating funds or even reaching their softcap people are very careful investing right now maybe we can see a good results after the September 30 decision.,
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

What I have noticed in the altcoins market lately is the fact that it sims their have lost the connection between them and bitcoin, because before now once the bitcoin market start appreciating you see all altcoin appreciating in price too but recently bitcoin has increase but altcoins keep bleeding to the grave. Most altcoins are already below ICO price.
londawzen

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:37:22 AM

Today, in the bear market, it is worth investing only in bitcoin, we have been trained by the crypto market. When growth begins, there will be growth and altcoins, but now only bitcoin
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

I think bitcoin needs to get to some stable position before other alts can follow since bitcoin is still very much fluctuating up and down without any steady rise, this will continually affect the power of other altcoins to rise and between, I still hodl all my coins that are below value till the market stabilizes again.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:40:28 AM

All the altcoins and tokens you see now. They all fell by more than 80% from last year's prices. If you want to invest, no problem. But the market is still falling. Uncertainty is the best time to invest.

gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:44:57 AM

I donhave some sh!t altcoins and i dont care about it. I just hold them and if one day it has its value well thats great but if doesnt ill just store on it. Most of couns now a days doesnt have value due to dump of the markets. I suggest to keept them up it will help you someday. Goodluck.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:45:36 AM

Now is not the best time to trade, but to invest for a long time-you can try. The market is very low and prices are attractive, but it is not known what will happen next.
Kb4real

Activity: 70

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

It will be shit when they were not all created for what will be beneficial to all and not for a good usage, 80% coins on Coinmarketcap are already abandoned projects because of low volume.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

Since Bitcoin holding in good position but alt coins are bleeding everyday. It's look all alt coins become shit coins. I will not surprised if alt coin price become below ICO price. Lol. I was wrong that alt coins holding more profits from Bitcoin. I have more than 50% loss on alt coins. Although I am not going to sale in loss even I have to hold more than years. But I don't think so market will recover soon. There is too much negetive news about crypto currency. And it's already effects on alt coins.

However current situation but I think this is good time to invest on crypto currency. But invest only whatever you can afford loss.
I understand your feelings, because I also suffered huge losses due to holding an altcoin. All of my assets plummeted and had almost no value and holding an altcoin was the biggest mistake I had made. I can only wait and hold on until the market recovers.

Maybe I should switch and plan a new investment to minimize the losses I will get later.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:03:07 AM
Merited by andibongkol (5), Chainsmokers (3)

I think not only you are experiencing it, I and everyone who invests in crypto also feels the same as you. all complain about the current market situation that is still not stable and in accordance with what we want. we don't know for sure when the market will rise again but here I am still optimistic and believe there will be crypto development in the future.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

i can say 90% of the altcoin are shitcoin, now we only see the aftermath of the shitcoin downfall. shitcoin willl wither and the strong one will stay and bounce to the new higher.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

it's hard to see the potential of the coins because we are in a bear market and people prefer to sell their coins that hold it you can see this in the ICO's business right now, only few ICO are generating funds or even reaching their softcap people are very careful investing right now maybe we can see a good results after the September 30 decision.,

And what is going to happen on September, 30th? SEC is going to reject yet another application for an ETF approval? It will be the 10th, if I remember correctly. So the chances of approving it are miserable and that rejection is likely already priced in if there had been anything at all to price in.

It is interesting that while most if not all altcoins are in a free fall currently, bitcoin itself remains rock-solid. It means that the crash in the altcoin market we are experiencing right now may be pretty much orchestrated and artificial. I don't think it takes a lot of money to crash major altcoins like litecoin, ethereum, etc, as compared to what it takes to manipulate bitcoin prices. And the rest of coins will quickly follow on their own.
discovercrypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

For me, your statement is excessive about Altcoin shit, bro. I think there is still great hope for the coins in Altcoin like Ethereum, XRP, EOS and friends. They will experience an increase someday, and I'm sure that will happen. Although in fact, almost all Altcoins have decreased. But the current situation I think is a good time to invest in crypto currency, because the price is low.
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

You're mistaken for a lot of coins just show meager prices but it's not the end and there are strong coins that have not really lost their positions!

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

Today, only those who have extra money can invest in crypto currency, just for the sake of excitement. Crypto currency so discredited itself that no one in them will invest, until they grow at least twice. I think so. Hold the crypto continues the most stubborn or the blockchain enthusiasts.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

And what is going to happen on September, 30th? SEC is going to reject yet another application for an ETF approval? It will be the 10th, if I remember correctly. So the chances of approving it are miserable and that rejection is likely already priced in if there had been anything at all to price in.

It is interesting that while most if not all altcoins are in a free fall currently, bitcoin itself remains rock-solid. It means that the crash in the altcoin market we are experiencing right now may be pretty much orchestrated and artificial. I don't think it takes a lot of money to crash major altcoins like litecoin, ethereum, etc, as compared to what it takes to manipulate bitcoin prices. And the rest of coins will quickly follow on their own.

I also think that the drop in prices on the altcoins market is artificial. If this is so, then it is vitally important for us to wait this period and not make mistakes. I'm afraid that on the 30th day after the failure, the whole market will fly even lower. I think then there will be no choice but to sell.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: