Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:37:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All alt coin become shit coins.  (Read 2073 times)
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

The price of altcoins after the completion of the ICO strongly depends on the mood of the market, when the bulls come ICO will again become popular and the prices for tokens will grow by many times, and today it's certainly not profitable in a negatively mooded market.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

I think we can still identify few altcoins that has a good future that are not belongs to the pumps and dumps group. Those altcoins are the most affected by this market situation as their prices will continue bleeding as long as the price of bitcoin continue to fall. All developers of altcoin knows that matter and no other option except to wait for the bullish market. If you don't believe then don't invest in altcoins.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

I don't' think that altcoin became shitcoins. If the price went down, it doesn't mean that the project is bad or scam. You just don't believe in crypto and blockchain, you are here just to earn money.
maris.sun

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:57:25 AM

BNB is king of altcoins Smiley Wink Shocked
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

No, not all altcoins are shitcoin. We generally only think altcoins based on prices on the market. But altcoins not meaning only about money. Some altcoins have really good projects and have good visions. And I believe that these some altcoins will have significant benefits for blockchain technology in future.
doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

It seems all Altcoins are going down the price and are in the longest red storm since the beginning of year. The situation has not changed much but we always believe that the cryptocurrency world will always develop and constantly develop.
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

right I see that every day altcoin is not red, moreover ethereum I am very concerned to see this one altcoin at another time it only drops 1% to 2% only ethreum is eroded up to 10% and 15% whether ethereum will continue like this if it continues like this then ico will be quiet
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

Thats true,sometimes it make me really want to wd all my asset but it like i will loss 60%. Im not idiot i will still hold even must waiting for 1 years.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

I will not argue with this completely normal statement, because now really many projects have started to fall seriously in price, I can not say why, because I just do not know, but I am sure that this is due to loss of interest and faith.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

BNB is king of altcoins Smiley Wink Shocked
Its just your opinion,everyone have favorite coin but so many coin better than BNB. Coin who have good experience will rising in the future.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

Traders most times switch gheur holdings when it's dropping massively to the more stable currencies (in this case bitcoin). This causes a more steep drop in the value of those altcoins, this doesn't make them shitcoins and those with a good product, and a committed tram would likely recover.
casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

I do not think it will all be shitcoin. Many of them are more than impressed by this crisis. When it comes back up again, it will only affect robust altcoins

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

I don't agree that all altcoins will be shitcoins because not all of them is priceless.Maybe none of them has surpassed bitcoin standing as of the moment but we will never know what the future of cryptocurrency brings for this is a game of surprises and unpredictability.
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

Since Bitcoin holding in good position but alt coins are bleeding everyday. It's look all alt coins become shit coins. I will not surprised if alt coin price become below ICO price. Lol. I was wrong that alt coins holding more profits from Bitcoin. I have more than 50% loss on alt coins. Although I am not going to sale in loss even I have to hold more than years. But I don't think so market will recover soon. There is too much negetive news about crypto currency. And it's already effects on alt coins.

However current situation but I think this is good time to invest on crypto currency. But invest only whatever you can afford loss.

An alt coin is only a shitcoin if it offers absolutely nothing new at all and there's no obvious need or benefit of it. For instance, I think the majority of alt coins or tokens are in fact shitcoins, but I wouldn't say ethereum is one because it obviously has usefull features that bitcoin doesn't. I still see that as the second 'best' alt coin despite the battering it's taken in value recently.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

Vitalik Buterin recently in an interview said that he does not see the prerequisites for the multiple growth of the crypto market, he specified that most people know about crypto!
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

Not all altcoin become shitcoins but some with no product or work will be.

Market will clean its guts and continue. If you have tokens with real Project, they will get value at some point.

pambud

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

You are absolutely right buddy , so do I whatever will be will be , I am holding all my altcoins untill worth enough to sale.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:29:18 PM

The market falls and most of the alt falls, but if everything is called dirt, I don't think it's true, there are still coins that can increase, and if you are observant then you can still get a profit. Be patient, the market will definitely gradually return to health.

racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

Alt market is doing great for me, especially ETH/ALTS. don't generalize, it
is probably your fault of choosing a shit coin.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

Alt market is doing great for me, especially ETH/ALTS. don't generalize, it
is probably your fault of choosing a shit coin.
Due to the bullrun in market a lot of people say's it's not more worth to invest but that's a big no for me , I believe there will be adjustment to continue regulating it's prices and goes to higher fluctuation as time past by.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: