Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All alt coin become shit coins.  (Read 2068 times)
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

I disagree that all altcoins become trash because in my observation altcoins still valueable and can earn many advantages for holders. The condition of market that show in the red zone isn't directly make altcoins worthless but the coins always fluctuative and if we patient the coins will increase and give profits in the few months later. Like today, in the coinmarketcap, the price of btc and most of altcoins begin better and enter the green zone. For example like eth that in few days ago the price reach under $200 per coin but today the price increase and reach $224 per coin. so in my opinion altcoins still exist and can give many profits in the end of year 2018.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

Since Bitcoin holding in good position but alt coins are bleeding everyday. It's look all alt coins become shit coins. I will not surprised if alt coin price become below ICO price. Lol. I was wrong that alt coins holding more profits from Bitcoin. I have more than 50% loss on alt coins. Although I am not going to sale in loss even I have to hold more than years. But I don't think so market will recover soon. There is too much negetive news about crypto currency. And it's already effects on alt coins.

However current situation but I think this is good time to invest on crypto currency. But invest only whatever you can afford loss.

Yes, I do agree. I think this year (2018) is not a good option for us to invest or hold a lot of altcoins.
The bearish market still continues.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Not all altcoins are shit coins ,just because a coin is falling in price doesn't mean its a shitcoin ,all coins rise and fall in price its so normal that this is happening ,will you call bitcoin shitcoin if it fall back to 2000$? Of course not ,every coins have its time ,to fall and to rise.

pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

Not all altcoins. Look at NEO, ethereum, IOTA, Stellar - they are all still very potential. There are some with less popularity like Viuly that I also like. The only hype altcoin that turned into shit coin is Ripple.

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

As for me, I mostly hold bitcoin. But also I have some altcoins from top 5. I don't believe in projects wth small capitalization.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

Too many coins and tokens certainly make competition very difficult, unique facts actually occur because investors prefer bitcoin to altcoins, but without altcoins bitcoin is also useless.

Krismass01

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

What you call shit coin was ones a good and promising coin and as such it will still get to a time where the price will still pump up and you will see it as good coin. What you see today is one of the reasons why most people are afraid of the cryptocurrency market because it is a volatile market. Watch out because very soon you will see the wonders in cryptocurrency
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

Since Bitcoin holding in good position but alt coins are bleeding everyday. It's look all alt coins become shit coins. I will not surprised if alt coin price become below ICO price. Lol. I was wrong that alt coins holding more profits from Bitcoin. I have more than 50% loss on alt coins. Although I am not going to sale in loss even I have to hold more than years. But I don't think so market will recover soon. There is too much negetive news about crypto currency. And it's already effects on alt coins.

However current situation but I think this is good time to invest on crypto currency. But invest only whatever you can afford loss.

Altcoin is not became shitcoin, but it is because btc price is strong in the market, then many peoples sold their altcoin to buy bitcoin.
This is causing the altcoin price falling too much because most holders dumped their altcoins.

Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

Not all oc them are shit, some are still maintaining there stand in the market. Though the rise is not up to our expectations but with time everything thing will be OK.
Javascript09

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

Not all altcoin becomes a shot coin some really tends to do very well in future
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:55:14 AM

Not all altcoins are shit coins ,just because a coin is falling in price doesn't mean its a shitcoin ,all coins rise and fall in price its so normal that this is happening ,will you call bitcoin shitcoin if it fall back to 2000$? Of course not ,every coins have its time ,to fall and to rise.

It is the end result that counts in the end (pardon the pun). If both shitcoins and good altcoins fall down together, it becomes hard to distinguish between them. But it is not only that. It is the consequences which matter most in this case. And the consequences are that people are losing trust even in solid altcoins. In fact, this is what happens right now as it is plausible to assume that people move their funds from altcoins to bitcoin, hence the lasting decline in this market. Bitcoin is rock solid among the steep downfall of the altcoin market, so many traders and holders alike will start using bitcoin or switch back to bitcoin as a safe haven in the cryptoworld. That's not a bad thing in itself but undoubtedly bad for altcoins.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

I can see the OP's point. I have to agree that, when a certain altcoin gradually lossing its value it will be considered a shit coin. In the current situation we have right now, we're on the verge of calling most of the alts in the market as shitcoins. What matters now is, who will survive to crawl back to their normal price condition, which is not below the ICO price.
I dont expect the bull to attract the market this year, so, lets see who will remain atop. I know ETH will bounce its way back above $500.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rinimalo

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

The current market situation is really very bad, almost all the altcoins are bleeding, I feel disappointed, and I intend to sell all the cottage coins, waiting for the market to return!
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:14:50 AM

altcoins don't "become" shitcoins. they are either shitcoins in first place or they are not. if they were shitcoins, it means you were missing it because they were being pumped and you could make some small profit from that pump so you were blinded by greed.
otherwise a coin that is half decent will remain strong even if there is a small pump in it. these coins will always survive the long run but the shitcoins always have biggest pumps and are always on top of coinmarketcap.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

All? No, i can not agree with you. Some altcoins are better than Bitcoin. What Bitcoin has, slow transaction, high fee, now dapp.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

Yes, I do agree. I think this year (2018) is not a good option for us to invest or hold a lot of altcoins.
The bearish market still continues.

I think this is a recession as many investors took profit earlier this year, ICO projects started to liquidate investment assets (mostly ETH) to maintain the project, and also by the projects Ponzi and fraud make the market continue to recession this year
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

If the altcoin you have has decreased. Maybe that's a very natural thing in trading. Because not every time altcoin always rises. Altcoin also experienced a decline and increase sometime. So you can't say that all altcoins are useless like you said.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:30:56 AM

Even top tier altcoins has lost major part of value. All market is down 70-90 % and it makes me angry!
I've invested a lot in altcoins and now suffer from my investment. Price is dropping so fast....
hondahitomi

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

if in my opinion personally the alt coin prices continue to drop from day to day when compared to bitcoin but it doesn't mean that alt coins cannot exceed bitcoin in the future. if you already have my alt coin suggestion you should just save it and make an investment in the long run .....
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

with more and more types of altcoin. then it is quite possible that one day this will be altcoin easy death. because of the tough competition, it will be a lot of altcoin not able to survive. and it will eventually die. It is a condition that I worry about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: