Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:43:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All alt coin become shit coins.  (Read 2073 times)
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

I feel that all of their bitcoin and altcoin seem to be regulated by big players. They always make propaganda and they can manage other bitcoins and altcoins to go up and down. Let's think like them. Maybe we will get profit too. which one they want then the price will go down and they can buy it at a cheap price
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

All prices of coins in the market are dropping so we can't say that those old altcoins are shit coins. It's just that the market isn't going right at the moment. But once the market becomes stable then we can finally identify if some of those coins are shit coins.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

It`s normal to alts be so unstable, and we don`t need to panic. Also, Good Altcoins - it`s a coins of our future, because of targeting on different spheres. We need to wait and support good altcoins.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

Since Bitcoin holding in good position but alt coins are bleeding everyday. It's look all alt coins become shit coins. I will not surprised if alt coin price become below ICO price. Lol. I was wrong that alt coins holding more profits from Bitcoin. I have more than 50% loss on alt coins. Although I am not going to sale in loss even I have to hold more than years. But I don't think so market will recover soon. There is too much negetive news about crypto currency. And it's already effects on alt coins.

However current situation but I think this is good time to invest on crypto currency. But invest only whatever you can afford loss.
Get your facts right brother. All altcoins are excellent after some time. You may not know when the time shall come when they will be rising high. Go for coins like Paragon, Stellar and Lisk which shall rise for sure.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

altcoins don't "become" shitcoins. they are either shitcoins in first place or they are not. if they were shitcoins, it means you were missing it because they were being pumped and you could make some small profit from that pump so you were blinded by greed.
otherwise a coin that is half decent will remain strong even if there is a small pump in it. these coins will always survive the long run but the shitcoins always have biggest pumps and are always on top of coinmarketcap.

Well, that's a tough question. For example, is dogecoin a shitcoin? Or maybe, it is a coin which is half decent and half, um, naughty? And while we are at it, what do you mean by a half-decent coin? Is it somewhere in between a shit coin and a solid coin? Then you are apparently contradicting your own premise, that altcoins can't become shitcoins as they are either shitcoins or they are not, right from the start.

Personally, I'm inclined to think that if the team or lead developer abandons the coin and its development is not supported by the community (as was the case with bitcoin), it has all the chances to turn into a shitcoin in the end, not worthy of a dime. As far as I'm concerned, price is the ultimate measure. If a coin is worth something on a long enough timeframe, it is not a shitcoin.
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

And the main reason of this trends is dominance of BTC that could not be avoided because this coin is the base of other coins including alts. It's not a healthy way of development at all.
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

However current situation but I think this is good time to invest on crypto currency. But invest only whatever you can afford loss.
I totally agree with you. You need to buy while the price is low, not when it is high.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

Since Bitcoin holding in good position but alt coins are bleeding everyday. It's look all alt coins become shit coins. I will not surprised if alt coin price become below ICO price. Lol. I was wrong that alt coins holding more profits from Bitcoin. I have more than 50% loss on alt coins. Although I am not going to sale in loss even I have to hold more than years. But I don't think so market will recover soon. There is too much negetive news about crypto currency. And it's already effects on alt coins.

I guess this is because of less interested investors on a ICO as time goes by, i've been on many telegram group of ICO's and there has been a lot of unfulfilled promises. The reason every dump of newly listed coin is because unfinished business after time after time delays that triggers some investors and bounty hunters to dump which causes the coin to less valued than ICO price.

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

i hope you dont mind but in my own humble opinion, not all altcoins will die. why ? because there are projects like vechain that has a working product and has many partnerships. And in terms of bitcoin, bitcoin needs more innovation in able to compete to altcoins.

santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

I agree that now is the best time to invest but we should be careful in choosing the best coin because some coins are too risky to invest due to weak project team or they are not active causing their coins become useless.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

They become shitcoins because of the fall?
i dont think so, they are just falling in price but they are not shitcoin because they have great projects.
Soon the market will be normal and be back climbing up the mountains.
Never to lose patience.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

Yes, You should not sell your coins below the ICO price.If you do so,the whole meaning of investing will be lost, because almost all issued tokens after the listing are below the ICO price.This should be considered before investing.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

i hope you dont mind but in my own humble opinion, not all altcoins will die. why ? because there are projects like vechain that has a working product and has many partnerships. And in terms of bitcoin, bitcoin needs more innovation in able to compete to altcoins.

That's the whole point in the argument over bitcoin versus altcoins. All in all, altcoins do what bitcoin does. Yes, some of them, like ethereum for example, add certain features that expand the idea of a currency. Here I refer to smart contracts and it adds value, without doubt. But apart from that, all coins offer basically the same features, so there is hardly anything that bitcoin lacks while altcoins enjoy.

Besides, the majority of cryptocurrency users are into crypto with mostly speculative intentions and goals. But for this you don't need fancy features, you need hype and recognition, public awareness. And if we look at things from this angle, bitcoin beats all competition hands down.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

I dont think thats all true. there are altcoins out there which are still alive and trading. you just need to look for more coins to trade with. the reason some coins became shit is because of the failed ICO projects and failed endorsement plus when the concept of the project itself is shit l, then it all comes the drain
It would be over exaggerated actually to say that all altcoins become shit coins as that is not possible. Surely, the market is generally speculative at the moment and it makes It very easy for altcoins to get tied in movement with bitcoin but in the real sense, this does not mean that some of them with very interesting product and real life usage in the long run will not be able to drive in demand for themselves as that is a normal and expected thing and those without product, development or usage will be the shit ones.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:20:51 AM

I don't know why some people are struggling to accpet the market conditions, me to it was difficult for me to accpet initially that we are into a bear market, even in tradition economy. There will be a turn around in the market but not just sure of when this would happen. I have learnt a great deal here and know how to deal with different phases of the market
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

I think this market is the "natural selection" of crypto... a lot of altcoins will vanish and the remaining will be stronger. It is the time to clean all the pumps and dumps, crazy projects, incompetent teams, coins that have no use expect transactions, scams, etc...
The proof is that there are a few alts that are growing.
With this market investors must also evolve and become more demanding on their potencial investments
Crypto is here to stay... last year everybody won, now some have to loose to feed the whales.... Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

Not really all altcoin become shit coins, because  all altcoins are trying their best to be a stable altcoins but it is sad to say that not all altcoins will survive in this cryptocurrency world, so there will be a successful altcoins and there are also unsuccessful altcoins in the coin market.

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:27:12 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 06:54:00 PM by dzelenyanskiy

The fact that most of the altcoins has no real value has already been written many times in different publications. Most of the projects wich conduct the ICO do not follow the conditions prescribed in the whitepaper, do not develop the project and do not create a working product, which leads to devaluation of the tokens  Sad
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

in my opinion not all altcoins are shit coins, because there are also lots of coins that are priced up, so that proves that not all altcoins will be shit coins.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

We cannot say that all altcoins are shitcoins practically the entire market is down even the king of cryptocurrency BTC is down also there are lot of competition in market which makes people to lose trust. It will take some time to see the market in stable again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: