Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 10:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TEMCO]Blockchain based luxury open market and supply chain data management  (Read 20963 times)
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

Those events and media coverage which is explained in the very last article shows that when you something solid and really needed support and increase in presence automatically come. This is what TEMCO is getting huge appreciation because it came out with unique solutions and strong combination of technology. Main sale will also see same response from investors.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

the various partners owned by Temco are very impressive and I am sure that they will have a good impact on the sale of their tokens. but I'm confused, where will I save the token later? if I'm not mistaken, Temco doesn't use erc20 tokens.

It looks like they have their own wallet address or through the website. Maybe, but you should ask the certainty of their telegram group to clarify the answer to your question.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:19:30 AM

I am glad to see TEMCO have finished the TEMCO presale event at CoinBene with 100% on Dec. 18th, 2018. Through the participation of so many from all over the world, TEMCO team was able to finish the presale event. when the main sale will begin?
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

Early next week public sale is coming and the trend we already have seen from previous funding rounds performance. Temco is trend maker and has proved wrong to those were thinking that ICO's time has gone. It proved that when you are going to investors with well planned and solid project they will welcome it. Public sale should be sold out in similar way in shortest possible way.
temcolabs (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 50

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

Thank you for participating in TEMCO Presale at CoinBene!
https://medium.com/temcolabs/thank-you-for-participating-in-temco-presale-at-coinbene-538f8cda6385

Thank you for participating in the biggest TEMCO presale event at CoinBene. The TEMCO team appreciates your support. We’ve finished the event with 100% on Dec. 18th, 2018. Through the participation of so many from all over the world, TEMCO team was able to finish the presale event.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │TEMCO: Blockchain based Supply Chain Data Management and E-commerce Platform★★★
★★★   Backed by Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
temcolabs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

TEMCO Featured on Forbes!!
https://medium.com/temcolabs/temco-featured-on-forbes-d4bfb3a0b620

TEMCO was featured on one of the most influential finance media in the world, Forbes!

★★★     │  TEMCO  │TEMCO: Blockchain based Supply Chain Data Management and E-commerce Platform★★★
temcolabs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:28:10 PM

Thank you for your support!

The TEMCO team is very appreciated of all the comments you've left on the replies.

As many of you know, we have a main public sale event coming up at TEMCO's official homepage: https://temco.io.

Our schedule date and time is Dec. 24th, 2018, 4 am UTC.

But, at this time, we will be hosting a public sale event at CoinBene's official page as well!!

We will announce the sales link soon for the TEMCO's main sale at CoinBene, but you can check both official sites as well.

CoinBene: https://www.coinbene.com
TEMCO: https://temco.io

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

I fully agree on this decision to have sale on coinbene as well specially after that kind of response for pre-sale. There are people who are interested and 100% threshold achieving tells a lot in itself. This is going to be the sale of the year and a new beginning of the new year. People have enough time to act to prepare themselves till the link to sale is provided.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

This didn't surprise me at all seeing 71% of the targeted amount set on CoinBene has been achieved successfully within few hours. It shouldn't be hard to guess the remaining 29% of the threshold is going to be done in few hours. Temco gave big hopes and expectations to people through its business model.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

This didn't surprise me at all seeing 71% of the targeted amount set on CoinBene has been achieved successfully within few hours. It shouldn't be hard to guess the remaining 29% of the threshold is going to be done in few hours. Temco gave big hopes and expectations to people through its business model.
This is a fantastic achievement, TEMCO gives us hope. Temco is a project that is actually successful. Even though most projects currently fail, Temco shows a difference. I am sure that if more people are interested in investing in TEMCO, the more likely this project will succeed.

I really salute the team who always work hard and work professionally. Team Temco always answers questions and updates information well. We are waiting for what will happen, in essence, that I am optimistic that TEMCO will become the most successful project in Q4 this year.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:47:20 AM

This is a fantastic achievement, TEMCO gives us hope. Temco is a project that is actually successful. Even though most projects currently fail, Temco shows a difference. I am sure that if more people are interested in investing in TEMCO, the more likely this project will succeed.

I really salute the team who always work hard and work professionally. Team Temco always answers questions and updates information well. We are waiting for what will happen, in essence, that I am optimistic that TEMCO will become the most successful project in Q4 this year.

Very impressive, Temco is one of the few project which investors will be very glade to invest in without any doubt whatsoever, the team are serious guys and focus on making Temco a force in the supply chain management through their innovative ideas, this project smells success all around, this will be a very very standard and Top project.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

Very impressive, Temco is one of the few project which investors will be very glade to invest in without any doubt whatsoever, the team are serious guys and focus on making Temco a force in the supply chain management through their innovative ideas, this project smells success all around, this will be a very very standard and Top project.
Really that a very high level of trust has made a positive aura and it has also given a very high trust from investors to the success of this TEMCO project. We just have to wait for what will happen next, I am optimistic that prices can increase by hundreds of percent. With a very strong team, I will be very optimistic. This is the best project I've ever participated in and hopefully my optimism can become a reality after the ICO is finished.

I saw the main sale on the official website and the results were fantastic, the total that was achieved was 0.72M and there were still 28 days left. This is a fanatical achievement.
NrX

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

With the current progress of reaching at $0.84 million, now it can be called running for last 100 meter to the final point. Progress on main site as well as on coinbene are moving hands in hands and now you can say it can finish any moment. What I learned from it is, investors are ready for quality projects doens't matter how uncertain situation is in this market.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

Main sale event has met the threshold 100% little time ago. I think people are much more excited than team for the future of project and seeing it meeting the maximum targeted money. These projects are very important for whole space to take the Bitcoin adoption and usage to whole new level with their services.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

I see that they raised only 900k usd while their hardcap was 19 mln usd. This is enough money for development? What softcap they had?
NrX

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

They met their hard cap successfully because there were multiple rounds of selling. Last round ran on coinbene with separate target than those $k900k that you mentioned which was collected directly via their website. It is huge success for any project specially in these specific conditions whole industry is crossing through. You can relay on this information I am giving here about hard cap.
mariasouza

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

Desejo participar deste projeto
jtalk
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:56:36 PM

Next is distribution of tokens and listing on exchanges while they will concentrate on development. People will be able to trade token on quality exchanges. That will be another chance for people those will be seeking entry and exit points. It went really quickly and people have to discover this project as updates will start to be rolled out in coming weeks/months.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
[/center]
temcolabs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:12:27 AM

Six Grams of TEMCO!!
https://medium.com/temcolabs/six-grams-of-temco-fcc09cdc31f4

TEMCO made a partnership with “Six Gram”, an online platform that supports the distribution of meat.

jtalk
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:22:46 AM

Temco came as breeze of fresh air in the middle of bearish market and performed as we expected seeing the potential. What is much more interesting now things didn't stop there and team is hard at work to meet the high expectations of investors and supporters those believe in something really useful. These updates which most are being released on social media shows how seriously and hardly things are being pushed forward.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: