Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:58:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An Epic Journey of BTC  (Read 917 times)
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

To The Moon and back to the ground:2017.9~2018.9
What do you think?

2009 the epic year for bitcoin, bitcoin has always been in controversy because of its volatile nature as its valuation keeps on flactuation with time and when valuation deflates, people starts calling it scam or a bubble that would burst soon and when it was new a decade ago everyone was calling a scam but then bitcoin has made tremendous progress and have learnt a lot from the success stories of bitcoin billionaires and after facing so much obstacles in its path it is now in the top of crypto ranking and in future it will definitely end up being declared as a central currency world wide.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:56:08 PM

I think it's too early to jump to conclusions.In such matters, the main role is always played by time.And we need to give it to Bitcoin for rehabilitation.The situation is not critical yet and we must find a favourable way out of it.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

It's not so bad to move on and do your job.As far as you know everything in the world and especially graphics have a wave nature.Waiting for upward.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

Bitcoin is going back to the last year's price!  Wink
I hope it's going to be like what you're saying, but it's desperate for Bitcoin to remain red when the whole market continues to fall after a long dump. I'm still hoping that things will change in November and December. Hopefully, a great thing will happen.
Wodomi

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

A good graphical display of bitcoins price impacted by world events but I will hardly believe if it is only the sole source of factor that move the price the way it is or other forces might be intrinisically behind it.
I trust Bitcoin more in its journey supported by very high trust from bitcoin users around the world. Without users who believe that bitcoin can prosper them, I don't think bitcoin will be as popular and expensive as this. Because when it was created ten years ago, the price of bitcoin was only worth a candy.
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

I am confident with the next rising of bitcoin. Bitcoin is like the main coin in cryptocurrency, it is sure to rise again to improve the performance of crypto. When the crypto world gets better, bitcoin will rise also.
Umaga. G

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

Last year the price of btc was about $20000 and now it's back to the same stage.! I wish the price touch the moon once again
.gustafson

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:14:34 AM

The most interesting situation will be in a few months. Several famous people have already said that bitcoin will grow.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:03:08 AM

What do i think? Ofcourse i can think nothing about it.. I mean who can? That Picture belongs to a just for 1 year. If you look at the bigger picture you can see that the bitcoin has played with us. It made us happy or angry, poor or rich.. Some of us make good ammount of Money with BTC, some of us lost.. I think everyone needs to understand this, in past year if you are lucky you catch the raise, from 4.000 to 20.000, but if you are not lucky you could buy with the high price and your Money is 6/1 right now.. This is something that no one can predict about it..

Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

Actually, im kinda trilled to see what it's gonna be in the future cause it's gonna be something for sure. Bitcoin was some kind of ancestor to all the List of upcoming ICOs to be released. So you can join that wonderful journey.

I think we should be very careful with the ICO now because even with this market condition, things like this are quite dangerous. Like the previous case, ICO committed a scam by selling funds collected to make a dump on several coins
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

That is a summary from 2017 to 2018 based on the increase and decrease in the case, although it does not show the drama of exchange hacking. To be honest, I was not interested in seeing the graph presented, because it did not provide a good analysis that the news caused a wave of rising and falling markets.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

To The Moon and back to the ground:2017.9~2018.9
What do you think?

So whats new about that?bitcoin from the start always goes up and goes down,this years market movement is not different from the previous situation so my question is “whats bother you about this?”unless you are a noob or a newbie then theres something you must understant before engaging in any investments inside crypto

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

The journey in 2017 for bitcoin was extreme where lot of new investors got interested and lost thei money now due to the heavy price fall since the beginning of 2018.If the investors thought that they can gain money from bitcoin invest in a year then they did wrong they need to wait longer if they really want the profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: