Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:16:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀Invest4G- A zero worry insurance plan stabilizing your financial worries  (Read 2264 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:41:17 AM

Update:

Bounty is live now
Url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028053.0

Thanks.
It is great that you started your bounty too. I was waiting for you to launch your bounty. Invest4G seems much more promising and trustworthy and also it is a certified project so it would gain more attention from the investors. I am watching this project and waiting for some major more updates.
pretty sure lots of people would join the bounty since it has potential, it will certainly be a great help in increasing lots of investors and supporters in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:53:23 AM

Hello admin, what is the minimum investment to join the ICO sale? and Also what are the crypto currencies that the project is acceptable for now?
Minimum investment would be 0.01 ETH and we would accept ETH, BTC and USDT. (We decided to use USDT due to the heavy price drop in ETH. USDT is much stable and the value is somehow approx to dollars)

Well for  now the price of ETH and BTC are still low, So I think this is the time for invest using those crypto currency, goodluck!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:03:30 AM

Hello admin, what is the minimum investment to join the ICO sale? and Also what are the crypto currencies that the project is acceptable for now?
Minimum investment would be 0.01 ETH and we would accept ETH, BTC and USDT. (We decided to use USDT due to the heavy price drop in ETH. USDT is much stable and the value is somehow approx to dollars)
With such low threshold I think to nobody it is possible to invest in your project, I believe that practically each person who is fond of cryptocurrency will have such sum.
0.01 ETH is just our minimum investment.
There is no limit on the maximum investment.
We have kept minimum investment to 0.01 to make it easy for sending tokens from the smart-contract.
0.01 ETH is quite a low value now, and we would certainly update the minimum and maximum Investment as the pre-sale starts.

I think its a worth now to invest because of the down price of crypto coins especially ETH, Pretty soon those prices will become stable again and the fees will be a problem when its time you think to join and become an investor.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Krezi777

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:43:01 AM

I see that the project is good. But why take such a small investment of 0.01 aether. This is not beneficial to you. You have more work to calculate the results. I would take more in the investments.
tibicota

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:52:53 AM

I prefer to trust this coin compare to those newbies launch icos,they have proven their worth in their main project Bitsend and I'm sure this one will also become a popular and usable cryptocurrency in the market,will follow this thread I hope there's also an airdrop.
cabrakaned (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:31:40 AM

I prefer to trust this coin compare to those newbies launch icos,they have proven their worth in their main project Bitsend and I'm sure this one will also become a popular and usable cryptocurrency in the market,will follow this thread I hope there's also an airdrop.
Airdrop will be arranged soon.
Thanks for your support and we will give our best to reach your expectations.
We will try to make a high volume coin ahead.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

Quite disagree. It makes nonsense if you are trusting a coin only for those who are not newbies.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:56:40 AM

A great idea for deploying an airdrop so that you can have a better audience since an airdrop can make a blow up in the project.
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:16:30 AM

A great idea for deploying an airdrop so that you can have a better audience since an airdrop can make a blow up in the project.
Yes and also several peoples are waiting for airdrop including me. I am really glad to participate into your project and i am looking forward for the pre-sale to purchase good amount of tokens from there with huge bonuses.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
cabrakaned (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

Yes and also several peoples are waiting for airdrop including me. I am really glad to participate into your project and i am looking forward for the pre-sale to purchase good amount of tokens from there with huge bonuses.
Hopefully admin will notice this post so that they could also consider airdrop campaign. Pretty much airdrop participants can also do some impact in promoting this project.
Airdrop is already released.
Thanks for showing intrest in Invest4G
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

I'm curious about the claiming process of this project in case something goes wrong with the insured person. Because claiming an insurance policy is a very hard thing to do. With a lot of documents required and etc. There any link or website that explains the claiming process of this project? Please share.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

With such low threshold I think to nobody it is possible to invest in your project, I believe that practically each person who is fond of cryptocurrency will have such sum.
We have kept minimum investment to 0.01 to make it easy for sending tokens from the smart-contract.
0.01 ETH is quite a low value now, and we would certainly update the minimum and maximum Investment as the pre-sale starts.
I'm not totally sure if there is no maximum investment. What if someone give you 1000 eth to invest in the project then immediately sell it once it hit exchange?
We have kept a too little part of our fund allocation for the bounty and airdrop portion which means that majority of the tokens would be distrubuted amongst the investors which will avoid dumping of tokens as soon as we list exchanges. If the bounty pool is high enough, most of the bounty hunters dump the tokens for any price they get. We want to keep our project on a good height and we will do each possible thing to do so.
It is clear and correct. But on the other hand, if to judge by some other projects, damper can be also among investors as some of them simply aren't able to store tokens long time and begin to panic and sell them.
Trttn

Activity: 462
Merit: 26

Bounty Manager

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

invest4g.in - SCAM? - Fake address and more
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

Well for  now the price of ETH and BTC are still low, So I think this is the time for invest using those crypto currency, goodluck!
Unfortunately, at the moment it isn't absolutely convenient for those who keep cryptocurrency. Can buy tokens favourably only those who have paper finance. Now the last chance to buy ether cheap.

cabrakaned (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

Kindly go through this post:- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028778.msg45689326#msg45689326 Before making any further decisions.
We highly appreciate your work but we would like to request atleast some more days to make everything work great with no such errors because hardly 4 days have passes since we launched our ANN.
We truely need atleast a week to make everything go good ahead.
We are really working hard on it and request you to not to spoil our reputation with no Strong evidence.
Thanks & regards.
cabrakaned (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

I'm not totally sure if there is no maximum investment. What if someone give you 1000 eth to invest in the project then immediately sell it once it hit exchange?
We have kept a too little part of our fund allocation for the bounty and airdrop portion which means that majority of the tokens would be distrubuted amongst the investors which will avoid dumping of tokens as soon as we list exchanges. If the bounty pool is high enough, most of the bounty hunters dump the tokens for any price they get. We want to keep our project on a good height and we will do each possible thing to do so.
It is clear and correct. But on the other hand, if to judge by some other projects, damper can be also among investors as some of them simply aren't able to store tokens long time and begin to panic and sell them.
That is the reason we have keep a small part of the fund allocation for bounty and airdrop. The major portion of the funds would be with the investors, who do not easily dump their purchased tokens untill they see a good price. It would help to get a stable price ahead which is highly needed and we are really working hard for it.
Thanks for your support.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:59:10 AM

This project has an administrator which is good since some of the people here in the crypto currency community with nothing to do with their life sometimes ruin the reputation of the crypto project most especially to those new project that is only starting. Well, good thing that the Invest4G have made it so there will be someone that can monitor and will make a good connection to the crowd as well as answering the queries and questions raised.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:10:57 AM

I was hoping that the Invest4G will not change its good management of its Ann thread. Because of the different attitudes of the crypto people, this project is just starting and their will be a great possibilities that some other people will put negative thoughts to this and spread if not been watch carefully. I want to stay to this and find, what this project might bring in its further state, well, for now, I will be waiting for the team next updates.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:17:14 AM

Kindly go through this post:- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028778.msg45689326#msg45689326 Before making any further decisions.
We highly appreciate your work but we would like to request atleast some more days to make everything work great with no such errors because hardly 4 days have passes since we launched our ANN.
We truely need atleast a week to make everything go good ahead.
We are really working hard on it and request you to not to spoil our reputation with no Strong evidence.
Thanks & regards.
Thanks for your answer, I think at many after this post doubts and questions concerning the project were formed. Today really there are too much fake projects therefore it is necessary to be alert and suspicion only amplify with each new platform.
cabrakaned (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Invest4G recently had a conference held in India for the promotion and partnership of our Insurance Firm ahead. We are glad to inform you that we are now been officially partnered with 3 major centralised banks namely Canara, OBC and HDFC bank. All the Insurance premiums purchased on our platform would now indirectly go through the centralised banks and it would be backed up there. This will lead for a major financial backup to pay all the maturities and benefits to the users. We would now look forward for the opening of our Individual Offices globally and releasing of our platform online after the completion of the Main-Sale. We have also organised to plan a Pre-Sale in near about 5 days with bonuses upto 60% All the funds collected from the pre-sale and main-sale would be used for the developement of the ICO phase and setting up our offices globally which would also include Hiring of professional team and much more.

Here are some of the images from the conference:

This is the team from the nationalised banks. It was really great that they too took part in the conference.

For entertainment, local Dance programme was arranged. Here is the photo for it
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: