Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is $174. It is the bottom of the chart.  (Read 3064 times)
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

Sort of in the same boat as a lot of people here...... bought on the way down and hoping this is the new bottom.  Sort of sweating at this point but I knew the risks I took when investing.  Going to just hold at this point and not look at the price for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:09:36 AM

ETH goes down to $174, Do you have any plan for this? I've just bought and wait to $1000 Cheesy
I wish you luck! I would also like that the price would once again return to $ 1000, but I do not believe it. I'm more worried about the fact that the crypto currency can disappear altogether. Now it is more important to save what has already been created
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:09:53 AM

At this point im not even looking at alt coins from a technical point of view. Ethereum is in a massive downtrend which will only get worse. The only way for ethereum and alt coins to recover is a bitcoin bull break followed by a change in the weekly trend for bitcoin which would cause a massive short squeeze and push bitcoin probably up to 10k. At that point alt coins will start to recover slowly. Right now I wouldn't want to hold many alt coins, there are some cases out there like dogecoin which saw massive gains but at this point it's gambling.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

ETH goes down to $174, Do you have any plan for this? I've just bought and wait to $1000 Cheesy

I don't think its the bottom, we might see another drop in price if there's a avalanche of ICO investors dumping their tokens in the next coming months. So its going to be a real struggle for ETH to even go just above $100. My plan is just to keep waiting and don't do stupid move otherwise its going to be a disappointment. Well, $1K is possible, but you have to keep it like 1 or 2 years to reap the rewards.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gaek686

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

where did you get that bottom already? see that tomorrow to 150 did not fall, and after tomorrow to 100. the market now perfectly shows that the bottom can be pierced

[   D E A L J O Y  -  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:15:24 AM

I think that ether will increase in price after the new year, the whole market suffers from cheap prices but it will be green again and I will keep my coins till this period of time, which we need to wait for
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

It is looking like a bottom since support is consolidatiny. However, never say never in cryptocurrency market, I think we may go north very soon may be 100% price increase, we may also see new lows!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

Eth is really crashing to pieces and this will continue to be the case as most projects keep using the platforms for icos and dump the eth after these icos. They never hold on to them. These dumps are what's causing eth to slide. Leading to panic of holders and even more dumps. I don't think there's a way out of this , except other platforms used for icos come to prominence and share the burden with ETH. If not, it'll keep sliding

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
mh6e

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:36:05 AM

Yes I think its a good plan buying now while price is down. Then hold and wait for the market to kick back again. That's the right time to sell. Ethereum has a big chance to recover than any other altcoin.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

Although price have fallen sharply from its all time high of 1.4k$, the current chart for eth doesnt show any sign of reversal buyer out number by seller maybe weay see 150$ ascthe next support and if this gonno fall low below 100$ i will try to buy eth.  i just bought eth when it was @ 310$ and after a week it drops continuously i have no choice but to wait eth to recover even if it takes years.
Donald99
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

I think need to wait until the price drops to 150$. Last month, the price of the ethereum was about  400$ ... it's even difficult for me to imagine what will happen next year.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

This market is really unpredictable so all the plans are failed to everyone. My only advice is we should hold for one to two years surely we will earn more than 1k USD in ethereum. But lot of investors are fear to move on Bitcoin so you can decide know.
If you believe the Ethereum you can stay here it will make good profit in future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

I think that you did the right thing because the price is really seductive because we saw what this coin is capable of!

vuthuanhai1990

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

I also believe in ETH like you. Even if it is risky, I will accept it as well. I believe that ETH will come back strongly in late 2018 and early 2019. go to moon ETH Smiley Good luck man
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

Wow, you are an adventurer. When many people leave, you choose to participate. If Ethereum really can return to a thousand dollars then you will become very rich. But obviously this is very dangerous.
Well, when analyse the chart, you can see $174 is almost the bottom. ETH cannot go down to $120
KINGCHACHA1

Activity: 489

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

Some want to buy Ethereum when it gets to $100. If Ethereum can fall from $1300 by January to this level, It means it may go below $100. This is the buying time.
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:42:44 AM

Yes, the price of Ethereum is now less than $200. Ethereum has started to fall sharply from entry to this year. Although the price is already low, I think the price of Ethereum will fall again.
It cannot, If it fall again below $120, the market of ETH will break down
llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:44:11 AM

I will wait for ETh to come down again, no matter what I think today, I have sold my eth and waited for the market to recover.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

You did the right thing to buy eth and I advise you not to sell it even for $ 1000 keep it for a couple of years and you will gain financial freedom !
Just buying for getting profit for a short time. If I hold for years, it's difficult
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

Opportunities and risks coexist. Some time ago. I bought some ETH. The basic price is $400. Now the price is $179, the price is quite right, maybe it will return to $1,000 in a few years. blessing.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: