Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:23:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is $174. It is the bottom of the chart.  (Read 3067 times)
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:27:05 AM

The ethereum's price dropped sharply with bitcoins. However, bitcoin has recovered faster than ethereum. At first, some believe that bitcoin will bounce back but altcoins includin ethereum won't. But, ethereum has shown its significance in the market and gained 17% in one day, and continuously gaining sharply. Hoping that it'll continue until the bull run.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:34:13 AM

Your decision is good because this is best time to buy more ethereum because the price is like that price and you will get more profit if the price hit again 1000 dollars or if you are willing to wait until few years you will gain more because after few years ethereum is more than 5000 upto 20000 dollars like what bitcoin already hitted.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:40:35 AM

ETH goes down to $174, Do you have any plan for this? I've just bought and wait to $1000 Cheesy

Let's beleive on this thing. I also think this will happen, but not in this year, will be in the next year. And the price of ETH can go down to 130 USD in this year before recovering back

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:23:39 AM

ETH goes down to $174, Do you have any plan for this? I've just bought and wait to $1000 Cheesy

Let's beleive on this thing. I also think this will happen, but not in this year, will be in the next year. And the price of ETH can go down to 130 USD in this year before recovering back
Though that's another speculations and we can't see the possibility yet, maybe a very serious issue will pull the the price down to that level and will
create more downfall from those ongoing ico's who's allowing participants to invest with ETH, but being positive and believe that it will recover back
soon will allow you to keep buying and holding your coins.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:27:01 AM

Yes it was goes down to $174 but it will not going down to much.
Ill think in this month of december will going to huge price again of etherium and we hope it reach to $1000.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:34:58 AM

I was so surprised with the price very low ethereum. even reach hundreds of dollars. I think the price is two hundred dollars was already very low, but it turns out that getting down.
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:01:59 AM

Well, Who's with me? Cheesy I have some group and trading analyst. I will tell you about the trend.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

To be honest I wish I bought, guess I didn't see the coming moon

This Moon time will surely come. However, nobody will give you the answer to the question - WHEN? If somebody knows this information for sure, he can become a millionaire. I have bought some ETH this week and waiting now when this alt will grow.
hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

Wow, you are an adventurer. When many people leave, you choose to participate. If Ethereum really can return to a thousand dollars then you will become very rich. But obviously this is very dangerous.
An adventurer indeed and I hope that will not put him in trouble. Sure, for an investor that is looking at the long term, it is no news that this is a good buy, however, it should be understood that as much as this is a good buy, the market can still have room to go down lower than it is.

I would rather wait for the market to give signal that it is ready for a trend reversal, than just make assumptions of a bottom as that is a whole lot risky, and you really do not want to play risky as a trader. For investors though, it is not a bad idea.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

I think for this year the price is indeed very cheap. But crypto is a unique investment, because for years Ethereum hasn't had an expensive price.
But I think Ethereum has become a global coin, and maybe at the end of this year at least Ethereum will cost twice as much now.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

you will have a huge profit earnings if the ethereum rises by next year, for sure it will and investors like you will be glad to have much earnings when ethereum has price comeback. you can also wait for any further from now, maybe ethereum will continue to go down its price.
aghedo1

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

You made a good deal, a lot of persons were hoping for a 50$ ethereum which i said would never happen, the fall was short lived and it is gaining better momentum each day.I think it has bottomed out
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:39:10 PM

I think that really no one knows is this the bottom or not. Is it a real trend change or strong players play with us as usual. I decided for myself, I stand aside

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Coingram30

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

Yes well this news was correct because ethereum now has started to rise well
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

We will never know what will happen in the future, because a few months ago we also thought the same thing. But of course a cycle has its limits, and maybe we have been around it. And for coins like Ethereum, I think expecting $ 1,000 in the future is very rational, and can be realized before the year changes.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

That was a good decision to make. This is clearly the best time to buy ethereum because of the low price ( lowest I've experienced with ETH). Your investment can go up to five to eight times when the bull run comes.  In case that it doesn't happen, I am positive that you can still earn twice as the amount you investment. Just sell at the right time and all you need to do is wait (the hardest thing to do).
I don't know which chart the author is referring to, but I haven't seen ETH at the bottom of anything since it all began. Now it's still number two after BTC, sold at above $200. Any price dips are just a normal process of market correction.
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:22:12 PM

yes, and peoples who buy at that price is already gain some profits today. that's why i keep telling that patience is a key in crypto
I keep saying it too to all my friends here and in life. Patience is the key. The market is changing so fast and 24-hour price change means nothing. We need to think longer term and bigger pictures.
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

Currently, ethereum is playing hide and seek game looking at how its value is playing currently. Today, it assumes a certain price, another time it will assume another value. Anyway, purchasing some ethereum whiles the price dropped below $200 is a good initiative. You will at all cost earn some profit because, the price of ethereum will surely increase. It is just a matter time.
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

That was the bottom of the Ethereum price, a lot of persons expected it to go down further, I am glad it didn't as it would have dragged the price of altcoins further down.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

there is no more x100 and x1000 in cryptocurrency isnt like old day anymore now the price can only be x2 x3 x5 and you will see by time

Free palestine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: