Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is $174. It is the bottom of the chart.  (Read 3064 times)
whenearth

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:10:15 AM

In my opinion, ethereum is the worst cryptocurrency and will still fall well under $200. I am even predicting a baseline line of $100.

There are a whole lot of coins slowly - and very surely - catching up with Eth now. Take Byteball for instance, it is a better option than Ethereum. It is like the Ethereum of DAG but with simpler smart contracts and a friendly end user interface. Moreover, it can be used by both the man on the street and developers. Ethereum is only for developers. One reason why it has trended very poorly lately.
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:11:54 AM

The slight increase was just a wave, adjusting prices before the crypto continue to downtrend. Next time maybe ETH will down to $ 80. Prepare yourself first
besun

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:12:27 AM

I think the crypto market is growing again. ETH too, it will increase from now until the end of the year, target can reach $ 600. That's my guess, hopefully it's correct.
phanthuong

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:13:21 AM

As I look at the crypto market is still a bright red, crypto will be bloody in the future, because investors have lost confidence in this market so it is difficult for prices to rise again.
akbaral497

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:14:56 AM

maybe it takes a long time for ethereum to reach 1000 $ dollars while in the market I see ethereum being the most depressed from the decline in altcoin prices, are you sure ethereum is able to penetrate 1000 $ especially now there are lots of hoaxes and propositions about altcoins that cause investors to panic and sell his
ACHANCE

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:15:56 AM

ETH IS $222 NOW AND GO UP
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

I am still waiting for the price to go down a bit, not with the btc value but the fiat value as I suspect there will be another dip of bitcoin soon that will drive the fiat/usd value of other coin. Now is the fiat collecting time for me.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

I am still waiting for the price to go down a bit, not with the btc value but the fiat value as I suspect there will be another dip of bitcoin soon that will drive the fiat/usd value of other coin. Now is the fiat collecting time for me.
No one can predict exactly but if you believe that there's still some more downfall much better to anticipate and place your order o when the time comes
and the value of your guess has been fulfilled approaching to the bull moment will bring you a huge profits, just make sure you are ready also to accept
if certain things won't happen and the bounce back will continue along the way,.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

ETH team definitely needs to restructure their plans of developments and changing in the stability of the platform otherwise many communities will suffer from it.
Criptonline

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:47:54 AM

The etherium will grow or stay in place until bitcoin falls. As soon as the bitcoine turns red, all the altcoins will immediately begin to become cheaper. I think that by the end of the year the etherium will cost 50-100 dollars.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

I think it will not fall any more, but whether it will grow so in doubt maybe soon we will see more than 300 dollars

Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

ETH goes down to $174, Do you have any plan for this? I've just bought and wait to $1000 Cheesy

I think you can do anything according to the knowledge and experience that you have, we know ethereum almost every time has experienced a decline which has made many people panic with this phenomenon. but I am not too upset, because I have bought it and made a short trade to make a profit. well now the growth of the profit that I got was quite good.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

ETH goes down to $174, Do you have any plan for this? I've just bought and wait to $1000 Cheesy
How will you be calling a bottom when it is not even certain yet that it is a bottom? As far as I am concerned, ETH could still end up going lower than that until it at least gives a signal that the bulls are back to the market and want to see it go upward.

In that case, buying by participating in the market at that point would really be a way to start. People certainly want to catch the bottom rather than allowing the market to develop before even getting in.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

Yes well this news was correct because ethereum now has started to rise well
So you think that the price increase in a few days to 215 dollars is a good growth? Let me remind you that Ethereum fell from $ 300 to $ 180 in just a couple of days. Now all altcoins are growing and therefore Ethereum is growing.

today I like the figure more than the price last week. I think that the positive trends of the crypto currency market will continue.
The price may go up just a little more before the price goes down again. It could go to around $150.
It looks true consider we will have some difficult times in the future. At the end of this month there will be another announcement regarding ETF approval and it could be the next pit stop to the bitcoin. If that will be getting another rejection and then be ready for another bearish trend guys and this will be so long or may until the end of this year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:21:08 PM

Yes well this news was correct because ethereum now has started to rise well
So you think that the price increase in a few days to 215 dollars is a good growth? Let me remind you that Ethereum fell from $ 300 to $ 180 in just a couple of days. Now all altcoins are growing and therefore Ethereum is growing.

today I like the figure more than the price last week. I think that the positive trends of the crypto currency market will continue.
The price may go up just a little more before the price goes down again. It could go to around $150.
It looks true consider we will have some difficult times in the future. At the end of this month there will be another announcement regarding ETF approval and it could be the next pit stop to the bitcoin. If that will be getting another rejection and then be ready for another bearish trend guys and this will be so long or may until the end of this year.
this is the worst year for cryptocurrency and still hasn't seen the end of this downturn, I still hope that by the end of the year it can improve but the fact is still not certain so it can only wait.

Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

Yes indeed, It is the almost bottom of the ETH at the price of $ 174, but now ETH has been recovered from these levels, and now it is above the $ 200. However form the last few months, ETH is not performing as per the expectations of investors and the market.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

Good luck your entry is on time because Ethereum is at lowest price it can take some more dumps, but now you have to wait & hold, now hopes Ethereum will re bounce & soon will go near 500$ to 600$.
longrhm0

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:54:15 AM

i bought a few eth at that rate while it become $188 and currently the rate of eth has multiplied a touch bit and i am already on profit and i'm so satisfied i took one of these decision to buy more of eth.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:57:17 AM

We never can tell if there will be another bottom, But hopefully we will begin to see the bull-run from here. I also hope for $1000 before the end of this year.
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:00:10 AM

In my opinion, watching the market go down for a few weeks. ETH has dropped quite a lot and i found the $ 174 price would probably be its bottom. So it would be wise to buy ETH at this price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: