Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is $174. It is the bottom of the chart.  (Read 3064 times)
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

I think ethereum is reached the final bottom this year and maybe will not gonna happen again it will increase back again, so lucky to those who bought at the lowest price.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

ETH goes down to $174, Do you have any plan for this? I've just bought and wait to $1000 Cheesy
You were right with the bottom. 170$ level is the real bottom for Ethereum, like 6000$ for Bitcoin.
But about the price prediction, who knows, what price is real in the future for one Ethereum token.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

ETH goes down to $174, Do you have any plan for this? I've just bought and wait to $1000 Cheesy
You were right with the bottom. 170$ level is the real bottom for Ethereum, like 6000$ for Bitcoin.
But about the price prediction, who knows, what price is real in the future for one Ethereum token.
I agree with you $ 150-170 is the minimum bar for Ethereum and at this price you can safely buy.
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

It's a quite good idea to buy Ethereum now while its down and wait while it will hit 1000$ at least. If you are not into trading stuff, it's a perfect way to earn money.
paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

For me, this cost is not the lowest and the bottom of it is very difficult to call. If cryptocurrencies fall, it means that they will soon be able to grow. Therefore, I do not worry and try to benefit from this situation. All that not is done all for the better
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

As for me, I can recommend you to buy altcoins with small cap. Of course, they must have product, team, listing on 2+ exchanges and powerful community, These coins cam make hundreds%
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:57:46 PM

I think that it will pay off if BTC starts booming just like what happened in the last quarter of 2017 Cheesy
That's a good plan, collecting ethereum and altcoins at these prices is a good way to gather a free vegas plane ticket, lol.
It was predicted i think, eth was having some bad moves lately and it's getting better now, keep hodling and keep the hopes.
Dblue

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

Sadly so. But sorry to anyone who is thinking that it is going to remain this way, cos it isn't. The reduction in price has obviously gotten a lot of persons to give up on the coin, but for those who still care to listen, this is not the end yet, and soon, just soon, we will be seeing greens on the charts again. Just hold on.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

I think that at the moment Ethereum begins an upward trend in the market it begins a good news background and I read that the development team has Fund a solution in scaling the network . I think the increase to 1000 he provided .

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

It was the lowest price. I think on this price we reached a bottom. I did not manage to buy at such price and bought on 220 dollars for 1 Ethereum

It happens at times when you think that this is the best price to buy and for sometime it keep falling. But 220$ is also not a bad price if bull run begins you can easily recover it quickly and also if you have some money can buy on this dip as well.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

I think that it’s the right decision from your side. Of course, there are some risks, but Ethereum price won’t come down lower 150-160 $. And it will be able to cost over 1000$. So you can earn good money!
Stiv
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

I think it will take a very long time to wait. The price of $ 1000 is definitely not this year and I’m not even sure that next year! There is a possibility that the price will drop lower than 174$!

gravitik

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

Yes, the price of ETH continues to fall, but I still continue to believe that Ethereum will manifest itself in the future and will again grow to $ 1000 and above
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:57:15 PM

I think that this year Ethereum will lie on the bottom, and even if It starts to grow, it will not exceed the maximum of $ 300. Next year, anything is possible.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kombatx
Copper Member

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

The best option is to wait another half a year and buy an ethereum coin for 100$)) Therefore, it seems to me that buying an ethereum for 174$ is not the best option!

▀          [   BUY TOKENS!   ]   REMCO :  Remittance Token  [   BUY TOKENS!   ]          ▀
World's 1st Powerful Distributed Token-Generating Platform for Money Transfer
▄       WHITEPAPER       ▄        FACEBOOK       ▄        TWITTER       ▄        GITHUB       ▄
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

I’ll probably stop waiting and start buying right away when my salary comes, because I’m sure that it’s just not possible below, although the market may surprise, but I think it’s already in a positive direction.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

It is an opportunity to get some and wait until it rise again.On the other side,it is a bad news for bounty hunters that are taking there rewards now.
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:09:47 PM

It is hard to believe that the price of ETH will fall lower than 150$, I think at the level at which ETH is now there will be a few more months at least.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

We never know where the bottom exactly is, but the whole market is on dip at $200 billion. For ETH everything below $200 is a good entry point for me for investing as it is a high potential coin and platform for long term holding.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

It shoudl be even lower, especially after announces about the Ethereum team remained unchanged. It shoudl be the end of ETH from my point of view.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: