Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INFLEUM 🌈🍔 AIRDROP ROUND 1 🍭 🍔🌈 YEAH 5000 PARTICIPANTS 🌈🍔  (Read 1149 times)
kaido19

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:32:46 PM

the number of spamer was announced, making little dev no longer believe in what was announced, although many posts did not complete the information needed, this made everyone claim that any fraudulent project was announced
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:50:16 PM

the number of spamer was announced, making little dev no longer believe in what was announced, although many posts did not complete the information needed, this made everyone claim that any fraudulent project was announced
There will be proper validations taken charge with due ownership as INFLEUM is taking with proper check lisy at the same time they have appointed various managers that will lead the project to accurate level.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:58:13 PM

For the fact that the project was successful, you need to draw attention to it. Carrying out the airdrop is one of the successful ways.
Exactly. And probably there will be more to come since the Airdrop as of now is just only for round 1. Perhaps, the team will make more rounds so that all participants will earn much more tokens that can make them satisfied. I hope, it wil be so that they can gathered more people to support the project.
In addition to that it is also the cheapest way to promote your project since the airdrop participants will do the promotion and advertising for them for a minimal amount.
Aidrop is good for the recipients of the tokens, but not for the project. Holders of tokens can sell them very cheaply.
I don't think that is the right option,for the investors as the tokens may increase in value and will be profitable.
many users will most likely leave tokens and will expect a price increase in the market. But in any case, there is still plenty of time for this, because the distribution of tokens will most likely only after the end of sales.
As the project white papers looks accurate to me i think there is a way to achieve great things with the good price increase. Hope there will be various new establishments in the project.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

The Airdrop is very a good kind of strategy to boost the popularity of the project especially to the new and have good concept here in crypto space. Although, it's a common way but very effective because people here are much more like to join on this event to be able to received good amounts of tokens with just an easy and simple tasks.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:05:42 PM

The Airdrop is very a good kind of strategy to boost the popularity of the project especially to the new and have good concept here in crypto space. Although, it's a common way but very effective because people here are much more like to join on this event to be able to received good amounts of tokens with just an easy and simple tasks.
Actually if the airdrop don't have so much coin( i mean the value of coin) will better more than others, this is only awareness promoting from Infleum team.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

Not sure if the airdrop is worth it, at 0.02USD initial ICO price for each token the price of 200 INFLEUM is 4USD. In my experience most of project that have airdrops have a massive dip when they reach exchange for up to 80%. Is it still worth it?
We don't know the price will be increasing or decreasing, at some projects, they said that they airdropping $100 but when it can listing, it worth ~$10 even $1.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:25:48 PM

Thanks for making this airdrop though the amount is not that big, only 5 dollar worth of IFUM and could drop in value when it hits exchange. I hope you reduce the number of participants and increase the reward amount.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:32:40 AM

I see their are many partcipants who  are interested to join the bounty. This will be attract more visitors and impression for the site.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:04:22 AM

This airdrop campaign needs more participants, I will try to share this bounty campaign on both Twitter and Facebook plus in some crypto related forums like thebot.net

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:35:05 AM

I participated in Air Drop.
The opportunity is an air drop, but since I will look attention from now on, please do your best at development.

As long as development continues, we will support it.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:39:27 AM

A South Korean company that is worthy joining. I hope they can attract more supporters to join this official airdrop bounty.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:30:45 AM

This is another great opportunity to each and everyone of the crypto people in this crypto community. I am sure that much more of the bounty hunters will be glad to have this kind of opportunity. Well, I have been read that the airdrop campaign needs more participants and this need to spread more in the community so more people will be able to reach and join this airdrop campaign.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:46:29 AM

This good opportunity would really help exposure of the project and also to the bounty hunters who wants to earn coins and good rewards ahead.
damniatx_

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

This good opportunity would really help exposure of the project and also to the bounty hunters who wants to earn coins and good rewards ahead.
of course, because many users like to participate in similar airdrops. I think this airdrop will have a lot of new supporters.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

The great facility that everyone can has as special opportunity to earn on joining in the airdrop so we can use it and prove ourselves and can earn some BTC by this INFLEUM airdrop
Yes, this is certainly a good option, but I think that now it is worth buying a few coins and leaving them for storage, let the ice cream. Everything can be and the price increase can be good soon.
That if you are a good holder most people dont like the idea but the way i see it just 5$ worth of token isnt going to make that much sense at times
This is my personal opinion, I do not impose it on anyone and you can not buy or keep a token. So you will be more visible. If you do not want to buy it then you do not need it.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

The great facility that everyone can has as special opportunity to earn on joining in the airdrop so we can use it and prove ourselves and can earn some BTC by this INFLEUM airdrop
Yes, this is certainly a good option, but I think that now it is worth buying a few coins and leaving them for storage, let the ice cream. Everything can be and the price increase can be good soon.
That if you are a good holder most people dont like the idea but the way i see it just 5$ worth of token isnt going to make that much sense at times
This is my personal opinion, I do not impose it on anyone and you can not buy or keep a token. So you will be more visible. If you do not want to buy it then you do not need it.
personally, I also believe that the storage of coins can positively affect the price increase, as well as the amount of profit that can be obtained in the near future.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

Why don't you give details of current and total supply and how much of this will you be distributing as airdrop?

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

I can not understand what you meant. Why such conclusions about scammers? You probably do not understand. Simply, there are people who do not fill out the whole form, and because of this it probably seemed like spam.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:28:17 AM

For the fact that the project was successful, you need to draw attention to it. Carrying out the airdrop is one of the successful ways.
Exactly. And probably there will be more to come since the Airdrop as of now is just only for round 1. Perhaps, the team will make more rounds so that all participants will earn much more tokens that can make them satisfied. I hope, it wil be so that they can gathered more people to support the project.
In addition to that it is also the cheapest way to promote your project since the airdrop participants will do the promotion and advertising for them for a minimal amount.

But a lot of these very air drop participants are usually bots who are also pretty useless cause their followers and other shit are also bought and fake
You have some point, there are a lot of fake followers right now. Although we cant disagree still because there are also other people who have real followers that is what makes the airdrop useful.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

Why don't you give details of current and total supply and how much of this will you be distributing as airdrop?

They are only on their ICO phase so the total supply will still change depends on the outcome of it. Since they are saying that they are going to give 200IFUM at 5000 participants then I think that allocated token for airdrops is 500.000 IFUM, just simple math.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: