Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INFLEUM 🌈🍔 AIRDROP ROUND 1 🍭 🍔🌈 YEAH 5000 PARTICIPANTS 🌈🍔  (Read 1149 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

Why don't you give details of current and total supply and how much of this will you be distributing as airdrop?
They are going to give 200 IFUM for each participant so maybe it is not that big. Well maybe they should give us more detailed information.
Try checking their announcement thread. maybe the answer to your question is right there.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

Why don't you give details of current and total supply and how much of this will you be distributing as airdrop?
This information not necessarily has to be provided here as it is airdrop. All you need is for participation in this action is specified on the first page of this section.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

This information not necessarily has to be provided here as it is airdrop. All you need is for participation in this action is specified on the first page of this section.

You have a point, but maybe this will be more helpful if the team will add the ann thread link in the OP so that other people who are also interested about the project will know more details about this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

You have a point, but maybe this will be more helpful if the team will add the ann thread link in the OP so that other people who are also interested about the project will know more details about this.
Yeah, I really like that suggestion because people will learn about the project itself and the announcement thread.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:28:48 PM

They are going to give 200 IFUM for each participant so maybe it is not that big. Well maybe they should give us more detailed information.
Try checking their announcement thread. maybe the answer to your question is right there.

You are right, this is an airdrop thread so most of details posted here are related to airdrops. But I think it will be highly appreciated if the dev will add some short summary explaining how the project works.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

How do I check if I am eligible to get the airdrop?
I'm not pretty sure how you can check if you are eligible but, you might seem will be redirected to the spreadsheet link once it public.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

You are right, this is an airdrop thread so most of details posted here are related to airdrops. But I think it will be highly appreciated if the dev will add some short summary explaining how the project works.

I guess, it will be put in the Ann thread since most of the discussions there are about the concept of the project. Here, the only informations that will be given is the details on how to be eligible and qualified to receive tokens from Infleum Airdrop in which will be happening soon.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

I agree with you guys. But I am confident that the dev team will provide details soon. They know that people would appreciate it very much when they make more details with regards to this token. And maybe all information necessary is already on the ANN page. We'll just just have to check that out.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

Airdrop is a very good offer, but I'm curious, will the team start the company of signatures?
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

I like such easy airdrops, but as a rule payments on them are not very big. I'm hoping for a bounty company.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

I like such easy airdrops, but as a rule payments on them are not very big. I'm hoping for a bounty company.
Payments should not be big. I just hope that in the future, with a growing market and with a successful project, coins will have a price.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

200 IFUM comes to about $5 worth of tokens for FREE!!
An excellent price for a token, and on which exchange will it be listed?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Slashoon

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

Anyone who wants to get coins should not postpone this matter, because payments are limited and it will be insulting to miss your chance
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

They are only on their ICO phase so the total supply will still change depends on the outcome of it. Since they are saying that they are going to give 200IFUM at 5000 participants then I think that allocated token for airdrops is 500.000 IFUM, just simple math.

Probably that's an answer and this is an airdrop which means it gives us free token and very simple to do. They are accepting 5000 participants so, we should grab it as early as we can to avail the promo.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

airdrop is very good for the future because up to 5000 participants.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

airdrop is very good for the future because up to 5000 participants.
Agree, the airdrop is working very well, but same with other concerns how can the participants know if they are included if the 5000 participants. Aside from that I known everyone has the chance to participate its just what are the criteria in passing the application and able to joined the lucky 5000 participants .
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

I never seen Airdrop like thus beacause it's very simple to participate into it. You have to just do few steps and you can easily get your tokens. I think they have to launche one sharing programme too, so people can earn more tokens by share their project.
Such an amazing airdrop indeed. They are making sure that everyone will enjoy and can participate the said airdrop. The sharing programme will also very nice and give mkre attractions to investors. If they will able to increase the number of supporters its means airdrop is well manage and popular in the market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

I never seen Airdrop like thus beacause it's very simple to participate into it. You have to just do few steps and you can easily get your tokens. I think they have to launche one sharing programme too, so people can earn more tokens by share their project.

I think this is commonly the basic in terms of airdrop. Simply filling up the necessary data which isn't so hard to do. We all know that this is another way of promoting a project because there's a thousands of bounty hunters are just around the corner waiting for an opportunity to get some free tokens.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

So already a good number of participants join the airdrop & people are waiting for the distribution of the token.so it will be distributed to the participant? Before ico or after 
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:28:34 PM

It's really great to see that the community is growing steadily and that's good for both parties,the project and the potential investors for the main project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: