Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Altcoins Discussion Are About ETH  (Read 1235 times)
cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

There are a lot of people which are worried about Ethereum. Some believe in it, some are saying it's going back to 50$  Grin I think Ethereum is a strong altcoin and we will see it back to 1000$
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

That's because 99% of other coins are absolutely trash riding on the systems that ETH built. The vast majority oftokens are ERC20, meaning that if ETH takes a hit, it has dire consequences for the entire token market, there's no point speculating about tokens, as whatever happens, they almost always follow the trends of ETH.

dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

But I also believe that Etherium will never die and will only strengthen its position in the market. Very strong project which now plays an important role in the market.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Eth is already the king of altcoins, you can't discuss altcoins without talking about etherium and for the fact that most new projects are developed from the etherium contract address makes it the center around all altcoin discussions, however I would like a good competitor to emerge and person same or similar role. I hope EOS or Neo someday
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

Almost every discussion about altcoins majorly is centered around ETH, this has taken over the first page of the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 section. This goes to show the important of the coin in the space and how much premium is being placed on it. My belief is that ETH will not die and most ICOs will continue to launch on the network. This will make the price to back up as the demand for it will increase.

Yes mate, everyone has been talking about ethereum for the most part of the year. I think they were talking about ethereum because of it downfall in this year. Ethereum has been down since the first quarter of the 2018 and keeps dipping down until this fourth quarter. Ethereum might fall but it will come back.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

I think it's only natural that the world is talking about eth, because the price of eth is very low, even in history, this condition is very bad for eth. but on the other hand, if you see statistical data, eth has been at the price of 1400 $, so if you invest eth now, then the profits will be very large if eth can rise

Madagaskar

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:21:32 PM

I also hope for an increase in the price of the etherium, since this coin is very developed. but I can not even imagine when all the same it will come

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

It is logical when you can see the marketcap and the volumes handled by ETH, being such a popular currency is normal that people want to know more, the problem is that there are many other currencies that can be even better than ETH if they receive proper attention, so it is important not to look so much at a currency, when there are better options.

Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:36:51 PM

Of course everyone is talking about Etherium, because this price is really a shock to us all. Eth is a very reliable coin and this price makes you nervous.
Kcryptonite

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

This is exactly how i think about it. Ethereum is being used worldwide for ico's and new token presales etc. Unless there is a better option for this, ethereum will not go down in my opinion. So the price being pushed down, is probably manipulation. All in all i think ethereum will keep his place for a long time.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

Ethereum is mother of altcoins and most of the project use Ethereum infrastructure technology, that makes Ethereum strong but that doesn't mean to stop development of Ethereum. They should work rather than before to be afloat.
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

however crypto will not die, the market will recover and the ETH will re-shine especially the ETH is one of the coins that is very important for all of us because we need ETH for the costs not to mention many people who trade with ETH and because of both of these, the ETH volume remains high which makes it a great opportunity to re-shine

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

Ethereum not just strong altcoin.  Ethereum - idea. Smart- contracts can to change the world. If on the one second think that ETH can be depreciate, if to talk  another altcoins can depreciate so much the more.
Zigerffff

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

I believe that in his favor ETH speaks the fact that the creator Vitalik Buterin is not in the shadows, as the founder of Bitcoin. He actively promotes his offspring to the masses and develops new tools, which can not be said of Satoshi Nakamoto, whom many consider a virtual person.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

The crypto market is very depressed. What more do you need to lose? Waiting for my personal opinion. I have nothing but waiting to do.
Nope it is not the market but the people who invested are depressed to the present condition of the market, I'm also thinking if there are people who still hold their bags of crypto from the last ATH up until now, they sure keep their holdings tight from their cold storage for future references, Isn't obvious why most of the altcoin discussion is about ETH right? some of them focus on tokens and some of them to other alts.

Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

You are right and this shows how popular Ethereum is. Most of the discussions about Ethereum this year are about its drastic drop in price and how Ethereum tokens are part of the reasons why its price is drastically reducing.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

MUCH of the small altcoins, like those of them are built upon ethereum and ever since its price takes a huge impact on their assets too, bitcoin is expensive and well should be at the main discussion page, ETH is the prime factor for many project's success as its price has be to tanky enough to support selling pressure every month, the trend would continue for a long time i guess

dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:42:02 AM

Thats absolutely right . As the most popular altcoin now is eth , so it is obvious that most altcoin discussion are related to ETH. Also the many altcoins in current market now based on Ethereum blockchain. So also this types of altcoins are related to ETH somehow.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

The ether remains the most successful project on the blockchain. Ethereum's blockchain and brand new smart contracts word have established a whole industry of ico and decentralized applications. Ether is already legend, it is difficult to overestimate the contribution made by this project in the development of the crypto industry as a whole. It is the one of the most reliable blockchain's at the moment and, for sure, this is just the beginning. It is not surprising that the ether is very popular here. This is not advertising and I'm not a fan of the ether at all, just expressing my opinion. Grin
kang_kung

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

Yes, you're on point about ETH and the rest of it eco, ICO. This will make ETH is something won't die in anytime in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: