Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Altcoins Discussion Are About ETH  (Read 1231 times)
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

Almost every discussion about altcoins majorly is centered around ETH, this has taken over the first page of the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 section. This goes to show the important of the coin in the space and how much premium is being placed on it. My belief is that ETH will not die and most ICOs will continue to launch on the network. This will make the price to back up as the demand for it will increase.
Make no mistake, Ethereum is the most important coin with more developers working on Ethereum related projects than all other coins combined. The future of cryptocurrencies rests on Ethereums ability to be integrated into many applications much more than Bitcoins attempts to be packaged in ETF's or ripples attempts to be used by Banks.

mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

i totally agree with you , Etherum won't die , what we have experienced regarding its decline in price was only due to rumors and whales manipulation .
Right now , over 90% of new projects are based on Etherum , that tells us this coin has the potential to grow further and occupy the second position right after bitcoin.

Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

Ethereum is the king of altcoins. If you are not interested in Etherum - then you are not interested in cryptocurrencies and you are here solely for the sake of money. Therefore, I do not see anything surprising in the fact that most of the discussions are held on Etherum.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

Ethereum is the king of altcoins. If you are not interested in Etherum - then you are not interested in cryptocurrencies and you are here solely for the sake of money. Therefore, I do not see anything surprising in the fact that most of the discussions are held on Etherum.
Not having any interest in Eth does not necessarily mean some guy is not really interested in crypto and is just in it for the money. There are many alts which is basically just the same as ETH, like EOS, NEM, and WAVES. It just so happens that eth is the progenitor of smart contracts which is why it is ubiquitous--hence, discussions with it are sometimes repetitive and becomes boring.

greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

Eth won't die but there are still upgrades to be implemented. Also, don't forget that the market is highly speculative at the moment

Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

Most discussions about eth, because I think smart contracts are the best in this network and biggest amount of projects on the blockchain ETH
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

Its not surprising when most of the altcoins are somehow partnered with ETH as well just as BTC. If the price of ETH goes up so does the price of the tokens using the Ethereum platform. I myself is also monitoring the price of ETH not just the BTC, I guess our money depends to these two coins abov which is why we wanted to know its status from its development to the news about its team.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

As ETH is the second most important token after the BTC, ETH also has a suddenly drop from $ 400 to $ 180 last month and downed from $ 1800 to $ 180 from its highest value (10 times). The expectations of investors in ETH are huge, so the owner of ETh is always discussed on the forum.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

People are worried because there are many hodlers of eth who bought at the top, and many ICO projects that took ETH as a form of payment and if the value doesn't rise soon they will have to give up due to a lack of funds. Every time they sell now is a loss of several hundred dollars

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Almost every discussion about altcoins majorly is centered around ETH, this has taken over the first page of the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 section. This goes to show the important of the coin in the space and how much premium is being placed on it. My belief is that ETH will not die and most ICOs will continue to launch on the network. This will make the price to back up as the demand for it will increase.

I think ETH is so popular here because users of this forum are basically ICO participants or bounty hunters and ICOs in common are conducted on thr ethereum blockchain, and because of this ETH is so popular here. If most ICOs move to EOS or NEO they will have the most popularity.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

I think that because many project using ETH as their platform, this way making the coins to gain it's popularity.
And also ETH is easily trade able with many other altcoins.

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

This might be because of what happened recently wherein ethereum was surpassed by ripple for being the 2nd top most crypto. Also, due to the negative market situation wherein the market value of ethereum fell at its worst. It is becoming more the center of discussion since it is expected to have its biggest year this year but seems to be having difficulties to make it happen.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

That is indeed true, and what i don't like the most would be, some people keep making similar thread over and over again.
Just don't understand what they after by making those similar thread over and over.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

Let's talk about some other coin. It is possible about the one who has properties and functions similar to the Ethereum.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
PeachPam

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

Of course. Eth is the 2nd coin in this market, only follow bitcoin. ETH will also develop sharply this year
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

This is only the proof that ETH is worth to be invested in
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

Coz Eth could overtake the price of all altcoins so most of our investors/traders are speculating ETHEREUM price prediction and project development. I hope you guys invested Ethereum already!
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

It's understandable that many people talking about ETH project. Because the fact is a lot of ICO project using Ethereum platform.
Personally, I also would like to see people talking about another platform like NEO and Stellar.

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

yes maybe for the short term this is good but no one knows the impact for the long term. too many developers who use the ethereum platform are less good.

One is honest, I think ICO is like a boomerang that can destroy ethereum. the average ICO project uses ethereum for the exchange. if ico ends, they will sell Ethereum that they earn. imagine if there are too many ICOs available, this isn't like a whale that will dump ethereum.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:26:58 PM

That's because most of the altcoin use eth smartcontract so they are going to be affected by eth price movement, it's kind of the same like when bitcoin price move then other coin price will be affect aswell. It's one of the advantages and disadvantages as we've seen in the bull market their price went up a lot following eth price increase but in the current situation if the project doesn't show any progress then their value will slowly go down.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: