Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Altcoins Discussion Are About ETH  (Read 1233 times)
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:39:07 AM

It is true that the discussion at altcoin is indeed mostly about ethereum, because this coin affects other altcoins, and now the prices of ethereum and other coins have decreased and this has been the subject of discussion lately
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:54:28 AM

many of the ICO is on the platform and this the reason ethereum because this is certainly enough to affect each coin that is. as altcoin to be said the leader and is proportional to the ripple current, then the ethereum reasonable into the spotlight of many people. many who invest in it and of course any increase and decrease that occurs is always a big topic.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

Of course, there will be a demand for a coin, but it is very important that the Ethereum team do everything necessary to create this demand!
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

Because this coin is one of the most interesting and perspective on this market. Everyone has Ethereum and people are wondering why this coin costs only 130 dollars. We need another great pump to get more confidence.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

that's probably because ethereum is also included in altcoins and there are many who create altcoins such as ICO and others, so many people talk about ethereum.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

Although I realize that ETH will not die, I believe that its price will not fall on the moon again, because the ICO market is no longer loved by investors!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

No it isn't because altcoin boards are not for ETH only. There are many topics in altcoin boards that are not related specifically about ETH and it has more focused on the developments, news and updates on cryptocurrency. Probably among altcoins being mentioned ETH is to be more likely to be mention.

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

Due to the downturn of ico, ETH was sold off in large quantities, and supply exceeded demand. The price of ETH plummeted!
Because the price of ETH has dropped very quickly, many project parties are selling ETH in large quantities!
This vicious circle does not know when it will end!
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

Almost every discussion about altcoins majorly is centered around ETH, this has taken over the first page of the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 section. This goes to show the important of the coin in the space and how much premium is being placed on it. My belief is that ETH will not die and most ICOs will continue to launch on the network. This will make the price to back up as the demand for it will increase.
well ethereum does not have its better days now but i am sure taht this sutituation will become more stable and it aill rise
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

Due to the downturn of ico, ETH was sold off in large quantities, and supply exceeded demand. The price of ETH plummeted!
Because the price of ETH has dropped very quickly, many project parties are selling ETH in large quantities!
This vicious circle does not know when it will end!

i thinkmtaht there are some altcoins taht depends on the  urrency of bitcoin amd ethereum andi do not like it actually
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:12:02 AM

I certainly agree that the most altcoins discussion is about Ethereum, especially and mainly because most of the tokens on coinmarketcap is ERC20.
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

Its because ETH was the best altcoin, million people hold ETH and ICOs hold million ETH after their token sale. I doubt that biggest number of people hold cryptocurrency are holding ETH, when ETH crashes, there are many things to discuss because they want to know what people think about ETH, is it promising, should they hold longer.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

Thats because i invest in ETH.But it should be noted that there are many other good projects that can be developed ICO, for example is NEO, XEM.In addition, the number of ETH ICO projects declined as the US securities commission SEC is actively took up the ICO projects because there was a lot of fraud

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:27:57 AM

Yes, because the price of ETH went very low in the market which makes people panic about the price of ETH. ETH community never thought the price of ETH will fall like this, but it is market due to many reasons the price of ETH went very low in the market. In due time, the price of ETH will recover but we need little patience in the market.

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

Eth is losing dominance, by the way do you think if there is a chance for a new altcoin to repeat sucess?
 I don't mean ripple, I am telling about new low cap alt with new technology

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

Yes, that is true because for now ethereum is being discussed because its value has dropped dramatically, this is indeed worrying but we also cannot do anything, ethereum will definitely go up but this also requires time and we must be patient for that

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

It not only ethereum price dip the market price is affecting all other altcoin including the  bitcoin so all other altcoin wont rise if ethereum price is low.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:04:26 AM

Eth did become a byword by seeing prices plummet and this made many speculators conclude.
Even if you look at the market, all altcoins go down and prices are low so this decline is a mass decline.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100