Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:26:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic of traders  (Read 18903 times)
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

Only those traders who have little knowledge and experience panic. If a person is well versed in the crypto-currency market, he understands the reason for the situation.
We all have been affected to it,  it sadly some people do panic selling cause they can't certainly control their emotions and mostly they are thinking negative. Those action they made could also bring crypto market for its hard recovery.
Panic situations are not only for traders but for all of us but now it depends upon the emotions of a person to get affected with it or not. The thing is to stay our emotions away from our business so that we may not be able to come in this stage of selling panic. Always be serious with your trading or investment and all the processes take place here so you will never trap in this panic selling irrelevant thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

I think that there is no need to panic, the digital market at the earliest stage of development and formation, those who do not have information are afraid and run away
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:42:35 AM

The bearish nature of the market and the uncertainty of cryptocurrency has brought about the fear, uncertainty and doubt syndrome, which in turn leads traders to engage in panic sales. Traders minds are no longer settled as they do not know how further down the price could get.

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:13:41 AM

Diversification has been something I always love to do with my funds no matter how optimistic and bullish I am about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency,  I try to diversify.  Panic usually set in when you are all in and there is a danger of losing it all!

MiltonFree

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:34:48 AM

I think that there is no need to panic, the digital market at the earliest stage of development and formation, those who do not have information are afraid and run away

Yep, agree with you. We will see I hope some significant uptrends in future. But for now, we need to keep more patience.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

It is normal, even I stopped trading too. But I am not selling my assets, A real trader never sells his all coins. It is not true. Though some traders stopped trading because of the bad condition of the market, every trader can't make the profit! I stopped because My trading coins dumped 90% in a day, I invested much money in that coin. I am waiting for the price up a little bit. And it is a part of the trading.

Why does real trader never sell his coins? I can't understand this part, sorry. I think that you can sell even all of them and totally rebalance your portfolio, why not?
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

People who are panicking are just amateurs because most of the professionals are just holding their coins and waiting for the price to pump up again in the market before selling their coins.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

Do not worry too much today, the market will soon recover, and you will become rich by patience holding your coin, but in my opinion the market to recover strongly later this year will be the best

Turst1974

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:39:57 AM

Sometimes it is good to break down the weak shares in the chain, changing of weak circles in time causes it to be stronger in the future. Now think these people like a this weak shares.
This is the bad time for all involved in cryptocurrency, investors or traders, especially day traders because they want to make money on daily basis but the situation is different and there is still no chance to make any money in these situations. It is much better to wait for good times and I hope that the next year will be good for bitcoin. There is no chance in this year.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

The price in the market is so low that it can drive any trader or crypto holder to develop anxiety and behave irrational. The bearish nature of the market since early part of the year has been unexpected. This is the beauty of crypto trading because it can not be correctly  predicted and being that the market is speculative complicate the whole issues. I will not blame anyone that is apprehensive over this price because it  has lingered on for long noting that some of these holders got their coins at a very high price in 2017 at N17K  some will rightly panic and will like to cut their loses by dumping to the market their held coins.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:16:24 AM

if you understand about trading and the risks then you will not panic and remain calm facing the current market situation because we must know that panic will only make the situation worse, the market will surely recover soon we just have to be patient
SebastianF88

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy my friend
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

to panic, these traders usually sell their assets often at low prices and you must be able to take advantage of moments like this to be able to buy some coins that are sold cheaply by the panic traders.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

As a trader I know there are lot’s of people feel trading is a very panic because most of the people know trading is a very hard counting matter and no one can make a better result in his trading. If you trader so never think about panic because market going to pump and dump so it is very simple, just you need to some patience for better trading result. Never give up in your trading and after all you see you must make a good result in your trading.

I do not see something strange when people panic now. They might follow the fake news about the possible coming market fall. It will not happen - stay calm, people.
NRista94
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

Be greedy when the panic is on, and be fearful when everyone is happy 😉
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:30:26 PM

This is so true. A lot of people are panicking as a result of what is currently happening in this market. Some traders have sold off while a few are still holding onto to their assets. Its a moment where every trader needs to make his or her decision to know what happens next
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

All this panic comes only because people want to get rich fast. Fast is the keyword! They know very well they can become rich with crypto as many others did before, but if it does not happen in some months or one year they start panicking, and give up and go to find the next  ''get rich overnight'' idea. At the end they will spend up the whole life, and still will be poor at the end.

ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:43:04 AM

They said, "Patience is a virtue". What is the use of everything we have take in, like efforts we put in and sacrifices we have done in trading? Giving up isn't the right answer when this market isn't presenting and showing any good sign. However, hodling and believing will help us to be enlighten and increase the hope that are losing inside of us.
The recent time is painful for all traders because they are not making any profit instead losing their investment. they are unhappy with the current situation of the market and it is natural. Nobody wants to lose his hard earn money and time as well. But I suggest waiting for some more time, this bearish situation will come to an end and good times will start. Then they can make good profits from trading.
Cojiro

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

the majority of sell panic are beginners in the crypto world
they are only looking for profit and do not want to learn about anything else in crypto. For me it is learning that crypto is something unique and only strong people will survive even though the market is experiencing instability lately
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:32:24 PM

Anyone that has been in the market for long enough gets to understand that if you give up then you will never recover your money, the ones that eventually become great traders are not those that at the first signs of difficulties give up, the ones that become great traders keep refining their systems until they find a way to predict the market and make profits with their trades.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: