Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic of traders  (Read 18908 times)
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

True. If traders will continue to panic then trade all their coins, then it will affect the whole market. There are also traders like me who patiently keep on waiting for the right time to trade my coins coz I strongly believe the market will get stable as soon as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

True. If traders will continue to panic then trade all their coins, then it will affect the whole market. There are also traders like me who patiently keep on waiting for the right time to trade my coins coz I strongly believe the market will get stable as soon as possible.
I am agree with your point that a single fish can spoil the who lake, so we need to teach people not to sell at panic, price use to rise even above our expectation, it needs patience and perfect investment to have fruit of your waiting, it will be sweet fruit in forum of huge profit, I am holding I am not going to panic at any cost, I am sure price of bitcoin will be bigger than this.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

This is what almost feel of all traders. They panic because of what happened in the market right now and all of were waiting to the recovery of the market. But still we have to be patient if you truly believe on your coin.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

I understand your disappointment but we cant do anything.That's the rule of the market. I beleive more than 60% the investors do not have enough knowledge about crypto. They just invest based on the market trend. we must accept that and give own decision.
Honestly, crypto’s community covers all kinds of people, maybe some of them has an intimate knowledge plus experience and skills as well but also some does not and still some can’t not control their emotion or even just having panic when they see the decrease. Especially, with this time, I am extremely sympathizing for newbie because you know, with anyone who’ve started entering this market and firstly they have high expectation to reap fruits but while they keep waiting, the market continually throw them a bad news. I hope and wish all of us can keep our head calm and trying to think positively in order that we can make right decision as well.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

This is what almost feel of all traders. They panic because of what happened in the market right now and all of were waiting to the recovery of the market. But still we have to be patient if you truly believe on your coin.

Traders need to have quality of patience else it will be difficult for them to survive in the market . Crypto being highly volatile chances are that you might need to hold for months as well if you do not want to sell in huge losses and do not require money urgently . Thus always believe in the coin you bought and on your analysis as well .
bitcoinerror

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

During this low price, i take advantage of panic of traders and investing in Bitcoin. That will allow me to start receiving profit when the price increase again. It may take a little time for the price to return, everything will okay again.
shanghai

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:36:48 PM

When you buy the Altcoins at high prices and then they drop sharply you seem to lose everything. This affects the hips almost all the crowd. Being calm and patient with no panic will help us to have confidence and positive thinking as well as success for our work.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

Panic like a virus, spreads quickly and is difficult to control. just look at when there are negative issues everyone responds with panic, this worsens the market situation. keep calm and forget your trade for a moment, it will make you calm.

xi_vii

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:23:53 AM

I think you have that opinion because you looking for simular news. As for me one of the best resourse for decide trading question is https://cryptolab.one.
Because it is simple, without ads and hype.
Fromse

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
Maybe that is even what the whales needs, they want the price to even drop to a very low price rate so that they can have a better opportunity of buying at way more cheaper rice rate and by the time those who sold out would return back with their money the whales would have made a lot of money and then withdraw when those people are buying, which means that selling your coins now makes no sense at all. So it’s better to continue Hodl’ing.
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:23:05 AM

Yes, you are right, traders should not sell their coins in panic mode. This is a very common nature of falling price in cryptocurrency and some time price goes so high. Traders should be the patient and strategic person as they can handle the situation properly. Trading business is profitable but risky also so traders should be careful and patient.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

This bear market is useful for the whole crypto. If the bull run of 2017 would have proceeded this year, crypto would have been destroyed by now. This bearish market is boring and discouraging of course, but absolutely necessary to calm down the madness around crypto.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

This bear market is useful for the whole crypto. If the bull run of 2017 would have proceeded this year, crypto would have been destroyed by now. This bearish market is boring and discouraging of course, but absolutely necessary to calm down the madness around crypto.

if bullrun continues it will also destroy existing sentiments. it is true that this year is demanded to tend to be stable with a significant price decline. But if there is no increase at all, there will be a lot of panic which will destroy the price. There must be a solution for this.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

if bullrun continues it will also destroy existing sentiments. it is true that this year is demanded to tend to be stable with a significant price decline. But if there is no increase at all, there will be a lot of panic which will destroy the price. There must be a solution for this.

The price of bitcoin is still increasing occasionally and it happened yesterday, so it's not entirely a stable market because there are still movements on a small scale. This is still profitable I feel and won't make panic.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:38:45 PM

The traders and investors are wise now and they are not going for panic selling in the market like before, you can see that the price is moving in range bound as most of the investors holding the coin and traders are booking profit in small margin and trading in small range of profit. Hope that in 2019, when the consolidation period will end then we can see a good pull back in price

hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:15:36 PM

emotions and stress levels are things that humans naturally have, they are reluctant to feel lost, loss and other negative things that actually do not necessarily happen.
equip yourself with understanding analysis and also sensitivity to changes in market trends, you will be more able to smile when you see changes in the market and all can benefit you.
when prices go down don't ever panic because the market will move up afterwards, we only need to wait for the time and as long as we wait we have coins in the hand and that doesn't harm us from all sides

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

Seeing the market situation is indeed very worrying because the price is still stable at a low rate and does not recover, so it is very natural that many crypto traders experience panic about the assets they have in their portfolios.

the best solution even though feeling panic should be to be patient and keep hold, while waiting for the market to recover, prepare another strategy to be able to get profit in the current situation, can do short-term trading because the price of the chart moves up and down very quickly.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ningrumxxi

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
in fact there are still not many traders who are ready to lose, because there are still many traders who put all their money in crypto, in a situation that is still unstable we can arrange our infestation in accordance with the remaining money or money that can be at stake not money for days of living or money from borrowing , because with the remaining money we can be safer in conducting crypto trading.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

We feel bad and cryptocurrency because of its price. We get upset because we cannot make profits from it. What do you expect in cryptocurrency, a positive investment? If you want to gain, wait for it. Rome did not built in a day, it spend several years to make it more tough and large. Success takes time and patient people are the one who reach it. Because regardless of disastrous events, they are still waiting for their greatest moment.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Iminvest

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

You shouldn't panic about it because the drop in the market depends on many factors, but the main thing I think is that large players want to buy a crypto currency at the lowest price, so they put the market down as low as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: