Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:42:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH pump in all exchanges  (Read 1034 times)
hani20980 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

ETH jump from 167$ to 174 in all exchanges its not too late to buy
I think ETH crashing finished and now is the best time to invest or cry later because ETH gonna pump to 0.1 BTC or more exactly like DOGE did
all peoples that didn't baught DOGE at 36 and 37 satoshi because they was thinking it will crash more are crying now lol  Grin
Supremacy2

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

I dont think ETH crashing finished and now is the best time to invest or cry later because ETH gonna pump to 0.1 BTC or more exactly like DOGE did
all peoples that didn't baught DOGE at 36 and 37 satoshi because they was thinking it will crash more are crying now lol  Grin

From the past experiences I had gathered about BTC and altcoins, I noticed ETH is one of the strongest project in the CRYPTO world and it will never crash to zero $, it will rather to higher than highest price of all time. My thought
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

It's strange why ETH still costs so little, maybe the rich uncles are very noble, because from my point of view ETH will cost about $ 3000 but then it's a matter of time and probably luck because we can only guess.
Neltharion

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

I think ETH crashing finished and now is the best time to invest or cry later because ETH gonna pump to 0.1 BTC or more exactly like DOGE did

Your prediction is too early. I think the decline of Ethereum is far from over. On September 30, if the ETF fails, there will be a more drastic decline.
Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

I hope that soon the ETH will be pumped melebehi last year, even higher, because there are still many who use the ETH license to develop the project
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

not yet and eth will not experience the same fate as doge. all still panicked and confused between continuing to hold it or selling it to cut losses. the lowest price for eth has not been reached and I think we are waiting.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

I did not expect such a drop in prices .. I think now many are at a loss ..Recently, I transferred all my coins to the etherium and now I have to sell at such a low price, because I need money for daily expenses. I understand my losses, it's terrible.
nareal109

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

It's a good news. ETH can reach 300$ in this month, I hope so.
Almost of altcoins going down with ETH, so many people say crypto will die, but it's not true.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

Iam never will cry. Because my favorite cryptocurrency is Eth. I hold till eth price 2000$ value. Sometimes next year can reach thats price.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

OK buy eth now. And I will wait eth $ 150, $ 100, .. I will buy.Market drivers have been selling a lot of eth the last time, they will want to buy at a lower price
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Yeah you are right it's time to invest now, but maybe many people still waiting for more drop to $150 i think Grin lol
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

I think it's too little of a leap to call it a pump. But the price is still good for investment.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

No one can't predict absolute dip in this bear market. I think we have to check our luck. This can be last dip or not. Already we will be able get more profit. I think it will better if we invest half on Eth and keep other half on USD.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

This is a good sign that ETH has the capability to rise higher without the rising of bitcoin. Although it's too early to call this a pump or perhaps this might be another bull trap form those whales. Let's just hope that this is the new beginning of ETH rally that we are waiting for.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

This is the value of digital Cryptocurrency assets, the price will go up and down at any time, and the nominal cannot be predicted. therefore, we should not be too panicked when prices go down, and don't get too complacent when the price rises as it is today. stay alert!
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

Those are just light wavelets and not worth mentioning. If ETH is from 167$ up to 200$ for several hours then it is positive news and ETH is available pump floor but with such small waves it is impossible to change anything. You can buy a little ETH at 173$ now and wait to buy at less than 150$

Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

I hope so and it will continue to drive uphill but it is okay that it will go down a little more so I can a little bit more because I know it is not the end the road there is a big break waiting.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

Your prediction is too early. I think the decline of Ethereum is far from over. On September 30, if the ETF fails, there will be a more drastic decline.
It will be even worst than this time consider the bitcoin still stable but if that will be getting another dump and then it could create another panic sell to the any coin and then that will make the price of ethereum will be dumping a lot again. this is so difficult to be predicted by everyone.
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

It's not a surprise. ETH has become very unpredictable and now I think that will it be better to move out of this or not. BTC seems to be more promising.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

At this moment, there are many people who are afraid about the price of ETH. We can see that the price of ETH have gone down continuously in recent days and many people are wanting to exit from it. But I will buy it as much as possible at this time

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: