Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin may reach $ 20,000 by the end of this year?  (Read 2399 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:43:14 AM

Yes, I hope like that, but the reality is that the current market situation is all red and includes bitcoin whose value is always decreasing and continues to decline.
I hope that by the end of the year the price of bitcoin will rise because until now I hold it because I believe bitcoin will rise and rise from adversity.
Hoping that too, buds. We do have 3 more months and the value is still going up and down. Maybe continuing to hold is the best key to succeed from
this current situation. It can bring fortune to those who can afford to wait and will continue to calm down and patiently wait for the target value
to be achieved. If every single believer will continue to hold and allow the momentum to change pace from bearish to bullish,  then $ 20,000 is still achievable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:50:14 AM

If we apply last year effect on present year effect then may we miss guide the whole forecast but if we consider bitcoin for business industry may the price rise but as we know that bitcoin is not controlling by any of the department so it's value is volatile and it is changing over time.

OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:56:55 AM

Bitcoin market is down but that doesn't mean that it will remain like this all the time. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency among all which had already proved it's ability. It is also the most oldest one. Now the price of Bitcoin is low that's around 7000$. We all know that crypto currency is flactuating one. The price always goes up and down.
Today the price is low but that doesn't mean  that the price will be low like this all the time. To me the price will rise again. It's just the Matter of time.

Now is the time to store some btc and also the other crypto currency..

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:07:11 AM

If we apply last year effect on present year effect then may we miss guide the whole forecast but if we consider bitcoin for business industry may the price rise but as we know that bitcoin is not controlling by any of the department so it's value is volatile and it is changing over time.
Well i think we still have enoughf time to rise up to 20k USD before Christmas I believe that if the bull run will start it is possible to reach up to 20k USD at the end of this year, bit we cannot really tell this exactly, because we don't really know what will happen next month, but in my part I will suggest to be ready for the bull run because it will maybe occur at the end of the year same with year 2017.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:42:10 AM

2017 can be said to be the boom year of the cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin has reached the highest price of 20k$. All of us have been looking forward to a cryptocurrenc's steady growth in 2018. But the market is constantly falling, many expect it to rise sharply by the end of 2018, But I do not trust, people can raise their personal opinions for me to refer to, thank you very much.

if it is true that what you say in your opinion is certainly the hope of investors for investors who have confidence and patience with what they invest
Core.i7

Activity: 71
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:48:12 AM

I think 20,000$ seems low price it will increase more and break the records.Many predictors said the price can be reach up to 50,000$. Bitcoin has a feature its price increase every year i hope this year also repeat the history

Blackamoh

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:52:13 AM

I think this year bitcoin will not be able to reach $ 20,000. because I see the market situation and the public interest that is a little anticipated in investing
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

We can never tell. The market is currently bearish but we all know in crypto world, everything can happen in an instant. All we need to do is hope that Bitcoin will reach another All Time High this end of year as well as the altcoins. Mass adaption is surely near and everything will be ok once the world start acknowledging Bitcoin.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:16:29 AM

Its quite unfortunate the current situation in the market has led to a lot of speculations about the value of bitcoin. We go on and on predicting how the value of bitcoin will be at the end of the year. The end of the year is approaching yet still we don't see glimses of market rise. Well I see bitcoin reviving but not upto $20k or around $2k as sombody said I see bitcoin around $8k to $10k by the end of 2018.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:18:30 AM

I think bitcoin will reach again its ATH by the end of the year 2018. Bitcoin already shown its potential last year which reached for almost $20000 so I believe that it will reach that price again.

Everybody is awaiting that btc first reaches to 10k mark as this will be the beginning of the new high atleast for this year and from their onwards we can look forward to 15k in this year atleast. Hope this happens soon and we can get back the cheer on everybody's face.

nestorjacob

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

Despite all odds ,most of the predictors still stand by their word even though we are almost entering the last quarter of this year.Well,I am not an expect in this industry so we shall wait and see what shall become of these wild predictions for the most celebrated digital currency called btc now.HOPEFULLY ETF may push it to this amazing prediction.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:31:17 AM

I think bitcoin will reach again its ATH by the end of the year 2018. Bitcoin already shown its potential last year which reached for almost $20000 so I believe that it will reach that price again.

Everybody is awaiting that btc first reaches to 10k mark as this will be the beginning of the new high atleast for this year and from their onwards we can look forward to 15k in this year atleast. Hope this happens soon and we can get back the cheer on everybody's face.

I don't want to expect too much about this bitcoin, but I think the price will be very good if it reaches $ 10000 or close to the $ 20,000 price at the end of the year. well, maybe this time it's pretty good if you have more than 1 bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:48:30 AM

Don't expect too much it is not going to happen because we only have three and half months left in this year even there is hype in the prices it won't go far that much as you expected so just be patient until your goal price to come up it may take time this time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
BitcoinOddsChecker

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

Wouldn't be surprised if Bitcoin hits another all-time high this year. Last year was remarkable for the crypto but I think this year might have more in store for us
AllStrong002

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:56:02 AM

It is impossible because this year is about to finish and the value of bitcoin is still in the same position so, there may be a chances to rise the value but not 20k.
quoctien1997

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

You says Bitcoin will be 20000 $ into the last 2018 may be only only one idea. True, Bitcoin will increase but boost to 10000 $ is too big.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:59:23 AM
Merited by skaynet (4)

I do not really believe in this opinion, because Vitalik has said, there will be no more booming cryptocurrency prices, because in 2017 yesterday was the only booming event in cryptocurrency
and somehow, I also no longer believed in cryptocurrency when Vitalik Buterin said this

ayodeji01

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:05:25 AM

Are you really try to sound funny or you know exactly what you are saying?? Well who knows you might probably be from the future!!
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

I think not) This is too optimistic for bitcoin now and bitcoin will not reach even$ 10,000 by the end of the year.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:05:49 AM

It is impossible because this year is about to finish and the value of bitcoin is still in the same position so, there may be a chances to rise the value but not 20k.
I believe so.Bitcoin may be too volatile but considering the price chart as of this year,i also think that it's quite impossible for bitcoin to reach $20k,maybe $10k-$15k might be attainable i guess.But one thing for sure,i'll stay positive and always have high hopes that btc price will soon to reach a new peak in time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: