Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any analysis predict btc price for the next month?  (Read 2902 times)
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

Nobody can predict bitcoins price for the next month or  even in the next years to come because the marker is unstable.If there is an analysis who predict what happening in the future will maybe I quit my jod and I will focus in this cryptocurrency especially they knew that the market price was alway raising or to high.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:47:50 PM

I will advise you not to trust any analysis,  the event of the market this year has proven many expert to wrong. I think it will be better if we don't worry much about the market and carefully watch as things unfold.

triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

There isn't any clear factors to use to predict the crytpocurrency market. The crypto market unlike forex lack indicators to make a correct predictions. That is why everything is speculated by traders and investors to make decision.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:00:05 PM

If they were able to predict the future price, all those predictors would end up being really rich. Honestly speaking, no, you can not predict the price of the future. The market is very volatile, uncertain and unforeseeable. All you can do is follow the previous chart patterns, since the price does eventually follow the patterns of the previous years, but in a different way.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:11:43 PM

There is no exact date and time when the price movements of market is uprising or falling which for you to invest. And please don't easily fall from some some channels in the telegram group which there is an altcoin signal wanting for you to invest which it stated there is a big pump of coin ahead of the weeks that is not true.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

So, October month has come, and this month is running as usual with the bear market and no sign for the bull! Though a few days ago, Bitcoin price went to a new high after a lot of days! So, we can hope that at the end of this month or the beginning of the November, Bitcoin price may increase! And the whole crypto market will pump if the Bitcoin price grows!
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:03:38 PM

Now bitcoin is more or less stable. Obviously, there can be no sharp price hikes in a month, so you can invest now. Bitcoin is a long-term investment so buy it now and wait a few years.

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

The crypto market is highly volatile and it is very difficult to predict the price even for next day or week not to the next month. There are many good news recently and that is not reflected in the price so I am expecting massive growth for next period.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:47:08 AM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...

As you see, it is very hard to predict the movements at the crypto market. The overall tendency is understandable but it is not enough to state something clearly. The rates at the crypto market slowly go up anyways.

mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:50:16 AM

I doubt that anyone can. And even if it can, it will not tell us)) Think about yourself, who will merge the insider information? All forecasts are now nothing more than assumptions, as the market is completely unstable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:06:58 AM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...
It seems that you got the wrong idea about investing, it is impossible for anyone to know what it is going to be the price of bitcoin, what they do is that the are willing to take the risk of investing in bitcoin right now that its price is relatively low, there is no way to make money in the market without taking some risks and if you are not willing to do that then do not invest.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

I think that it will not be difficult to predict the price for bitcoin. It won't cost less than its price now. I think it will cost about $ 10,000. But by 2020, according to all forecasts, it should grow to $40,000. That's what everyone expects.   
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

Nobody can predict the Bitcoins price. The only thing, you can do is search for different upcoming event. If there is a hardfork that is going to happen within a few week, the price will increase and directly after hardfork the price will drop again.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

no one is able to predict precisely the price of bitcoin in the future. but it is not impossible at all, you can still do the analysis for the purposes of consideration regarding the capital you have to prepare and spend for bitcoin investment. Besides that, analysis is also useful to prevent possible losses that are too large. One thing that is certain and needs to be emphasized is that there must be losses and will occur, just how much the loss affects your condition in the investment.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

The future is always uncertain, including Bitcoin price. The market suffer a major crushed and it's very volatile. If prediction was correct, the  Bitcoin price  would not be  at 6k today.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

Nobody can predict bitcoins price for the next month or  even in the next years to come because the marker is unstable.If there is an analysis who predict what happening in the future will maybe I quit my jod and I will focus in this cryptocurrency especially they knew that the market price was alway raising or to high.
True, technical analysis can help you understand better what happened in the past so in the future you can take into account the past and trade more effectively but that is it, it is impossible to predict the future and what it is going to happen so anyone telling you that is either able to manipulate the market or he is lying and in most cases the latter will be true.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

People have tried for a lot of time to predict the price of bitcoin but there is no way to do that, cryptocurrencies are way too volatile for anyone to be able to pinpoint the where the price is going to be in a month, it is not even possible to predict where the price of the coin is going to be next week, all of the predictions that you see from people are mere speculations

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:53:32 PM

No technical tests for cryptocurrency will give you anything. Now no one can even say with confidence whether the cryptocurrency market will grow in these last months of this year. I remember what technical analyzes were at the beginning of this year about Bitcoin growth to 40,000 and 60,000 dollars. Where are these forecasts now? Something about them is not heard. While we have hope for the growth of Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency, there is, however, very little. It was already November, and the course of Bitcoin is surprisingly very stable.

Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

I don't believe that any kind of analysis can predict the price of bitcoin since for all the time I have being in the market I have never come across anyone that was able to predict the price of bitcoin no matter what kind of analysis they were using to try to predict the price of bitcoin. The coin is way too volatile for that and the only way to know what happens is to wait and see

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

Prediction = Opinion = Research results.
So basically everyone can make predictions for the market situation according to some of the information they get or just guess. But actually predictions are things that are not necessarily going to come true, so we should not believe in predictions and the fact that no one will know what will happen in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: