Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any analysis predict btc price for the next month?  (Read 2900 times)
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 280

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

My predictions for the next month remain positive BTC will return to the level of $ 6500 very easily maybe it's just that everything on Crypto can happen very quickly whether it's falling prices or pump prices, so if you want to do trading activities it's better to do the buying principle low level and sell at a high level and now BTC prices fall 10% so we can buy it at this low level even though the risk of decline can also occur again but still continue to analyze existing markets and events.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:48:09 PM

Only the market manipulators, so called whales can predict what will happen next day.  The market is
so unpredictable that basing your investment decision on BTC movement is risky as altcoins are not always
following BTC movements.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:01:50 AM

they cannot predict the price of bitcoin. for those that say it will go up or do down their prediction is not 100% correct. there are many factors affecting the price of bitcoin so it is not possible to predict 100%.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:39:35 AM

It is very difficult for anyone to predict correctly the price of bitcoin in the next minute not to talk of next month. This is basically because of the volatility in the market. The price can swing either up or down and at anytime. So many predictions have failed this year.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:56:54 AM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...

Today BTC dumps again, this makes a lot of people more panicked and depressed, I think hardfork's 16th day for bch will happen. this is waiting for me, will the bitcoin decrease further or will the market begin to rise

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:03:16 AM

There can be some cases that it can be predicted, if he/she predicted the correct one. But it is just a lucky guess. And right now, many says that it is running in bull already, but it came to be a big price btc dump right now.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:23:51 AM

Crypto is difficult to predict. many of the factors that could make the crypto changed the price in just a short time. today all the lots in the middle of fall crypto predict the end of the year would be great. Maybe it could be true because look at the charts for the past year have the same scheme as it currently, however, there are different circumstances.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:32:42 AM

they cannot predict the price of bitcoin. for those that say it will go up or do down their prediction is not 100% correct. there are many factors affecting the price of bitcoin so it is not possible to predict 100%.

I am really scared after seeing the CMC the entire market is dropping off and BTC is down nearly by $800. Never expected the market will go down in the last quarter of this year.
strideynet

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

hardly anyone can predict this. but you can try to find an analogy in the us stock market, such as Nasdaq
RickeyRush

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

i dont think that it's possible to predict for the next month. even for the next week its too hard
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

It is almost impossible to predict the BTC price because the market is manipulated by some whales and nobody knows what is going to happen next. But the technical analysis could predict the BTC price but for a very short term.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:07:36 PM

To predict the price of cryptocurrencies nowadays isn't that easy, as news within this space also affects the market which then affects the price. Although most times predictions can work, but yet it also depends on the current nature of the market.
No one can predict what the price is going to do and this can be confirmed by what we saw happening in the last week, how many people predicted that we were going to see a huge dump in the market of cryptocurrencies? No one did, so while it is very interesting to try to predict what the market is going to do at the same time it can be one of the most pointless activities that you can do.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

As already said this one should be the last drop after that we can expect increase in price of cryptocurrency  for sure moves can happend to both sides but right now price of 4,400$ is pretty down also the predictions should be approved that next push up can be at halving of prize for block

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

As already said this one should be the last drop after that we can expect increase in price of cryptocurrency  for sure moves can happend to both sides but right now price of 4,400$ is pretty down also the predictions should be approved that next push up can be at halving of prize for block
Personally, I very much hope that the current market situation is “bottom”, and after that there will be a change in trend and a turn of the market. but I also realized that no type of analysis can predict the price of Bitcoin in the future.
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:19:13 AM

They can do and offer predictions buddy but the conclusion of price still determines on the supply and demand of the coin. Because in the recent bch fork, many investors are cashing out in their bitcoin and settling to its new home in bch. The price chart of bitcoin right now is above abnormal so we can expect more dump than pump.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:30:52 AM

Predictions from some people who do have the ability to analyze the market and BTC prices, of course, become the most important part that we must pay attention to, but I also believe that no one will be able to ensure that prices will rise or vice versa, prices will decline. In my opinion, we should focus more on what is our belief, and the best way is to always be patient, because there is always a price increase when there is a decline, although maybe the price increase is not too large. I think it will be difficult for us to expect big profits this year, because the price movement this year tends to always decrease against BTC prices, but maybe next year we will find happiness with a fairly high price hike, hopefully what I hope for , can happen immediately and the price of BTC will slowly be able to go back up little by little
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:00:15 AM

Everyone can predict the price of bitcoin for next month and for other months too.

But to dictate the correct and right price of bitcoin is impossible. It's just about the estimation that these predictors are telling but they are not going to tell you what's the exact price of bitcoin by that time. They have no crystal ball and they can't give you what its likely to happen by that time, smart guessing that's it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:04:31 AM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...
For me, the analysis and TA market is the usual divination in the thick, once lucky guessed the second time unlucky , but of course sometimes indicators help

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:19:05 AM

I don't think there is possible to accurately predict what will happen to the price of bitcoin in the future.
Cause many prediction that had been made by many of what everyone said an expert, the result can be completely different with the one predicted.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:28:32 AM

My predictions for the next month remain positive BTC will return to the level of $ 6500 very easily maybe it's just that everything on Crypto can happen very quickly whether it's falling prices or pump prices, so if you want to do trading activities it's better to do the buying principle low level and sell at a high level and now BTC prices fall 10% so we can buy it at this low level even though the risk of decline can also occur again but still continue to analyze existing markets and events.
I want your predictions to come true. After spending a year waiting for market recovery. We have reached a critical point. The time seems to be good to make some purchases of tokens in some well-consolidated projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: