Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any analysis predict btc price for the next month?  (Read 2911 times)
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:39:23 AM

Very few analysts have been correct in predicting the short-term price of bitcoin or any others. Investing some at currently low prices and buying if prices go lower and holding long term should work out fine since hardly anyone will buy at the absolute lows or know those in advance.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:55:02 AM

Very few analysts have been correct in predicting the short-term price of bitcoin or any others. Investing some at currently low prices and buying if prices go lower and holding long term should work out fine since hardly anyone will buy at the absolute lows or know those in advance.
indeed it is very difficult to predict correctly, all that needs luck. only one or several users buy at the lowest price point, and in my opinion they are very lucky.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:04:13 AM

The best technical analysts will fail this test if they try! $Bitcoin prices are way complex to analyze than anyone thinks, the fact that the space is heavily manipulated is a major reason why no one can tell you where the price of $Bitcoin will be the next hour, it's difficult to attempt.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:48:34 AM

No one can accurately predict the future value of Bitcoin so simply determine what is a good entry price

Next year there are lots of developments that can at least bring the value up to a more reasonable level considering this heavy sell off, which has crashed the entire market has greatly undervalued it but presented a great buying opportunity nonetheless

Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:38:33 AM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...

No one can make prediction in this current market condition. Its hard to predict because market fluctuation very high. Better wait and see and waiting for good momentum for buying more coin

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:40:34 AM

Honestly speaking I think no body can predict the price of Bitcoin correctly, we can only assume what it may be, the market has proven many analyst wrong over the months.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:53:31 AM

A month ago, I was sure that the bearish trend would not end soon, I thought that bitcoin would continue to fluctuate in the 6k range, of course, I assumed that it could fall lower, but did not expect it to happen so soon. damn cash fork made this disgrace. Now, I think Bitcoin will fall even lower and will fluctuate around 3 - 5k for a long distance. And on the one hand it is good, because you can buy well. I advise all reasonable to be purchased for long term precisely at this time period.
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

It is still very very difficult for technical analysis person to predict about Bitcoin price. Cause currently market is running with big whales. They are manipulating Bitcoin prices.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:57:09 PM

My predictions for the next month remain positive BTC will return to the level of $ 6500 very easily maybe it's just that everything on Crypto can happen very quickly whether it's falling prices or pump prices, so if you want to do trading activities it's better to do the buying principle low level and sell at a high level and now BTC prices fall 10% so we can buy it at this low level even though the risk of decline can also occur again but still continue to analyze existing markets and events.
I want your predictions to come true. After spending a year waiting for market recovery. We have reached a critical point. The time seems to be good to make some purchases of tokens in some well-consolidated projects.
To me this seems like the right opportunity to buy some of the most well known coins in the market but this is not the moment to try to speculate with projects that are just starting out, because no one is interested in investing in those projects, everyone is trying to avoid losing as much money as they can, the focus right now is not on the profits but on the losses that you can get.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

I do not think it's so easy to predict what will happen to bitcoin in subsequent months. I also thought analysis could make those predictions, but I just keep getting it wrong. So, it's very hard to make those predictions. I can only hope bitcoin rise, but I can't say whether or not it will keep rising.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

This is impossible, you can never know whether the market will fall further or begin to grow. Most of the experts forecasts that they gave this year did not come true, bitcoin fell to the minimum values. But that doesn't mean you have to lose faith. Start a new bullrun, but needed a jolt, this jolt may be the launch platform Bakkt or ETF.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...

Many people will be able to "predict" the price of BTC on this form. But in reality, no one knows where the price will actually go. You have to stick to your feelings, so you don’t blame anyone if the price went the wrong way.

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:59:05 AM

At present, BTC price can only reach $ 4,000 and can not be increased, so do not expect too much in this market, which may give you a loss and may also give you a fear. big in the future.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:20:47 PM

Its hard to predict what will happen in the coming months even in the crypto world. For me no, maybe someone can say somethings about the price of crypto in the coming month but is not 100 percent reliable because still no one can knows what will happen tomorrow.

CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

Crypto marke is unpredictable and volatile and majority of so called experts and influencers were
completely wrong in their predictions for this year. Only those know what will happen who are shaking
the boat-the big guys.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

That's too hard to do now, even experts have failed to correctly analyze the price of Bitcoin or will it go down or up again, this year is very much different from all the years we've had I stopped looking at the chart daily because you are just going to frustrate yourself

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:08:56 PM

No one can predict or it is unpredictable the value for next month or the future because value was always fluctuate so it is hard to know. Like what happen this year many are saying this is year or this month was the month of bull run again but what happen it the year of dumping so no one can knows when the value rise but we need to be patient and wait for the incoming rising.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

It is very difficult to predict the price for the next month. You should understand that. Such cryptocurrency as bitcoin can be considered only in the long term and make a forecast for a long time. But what will happen in a short time no one can tell you.
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:30:16 PM

In crytpocurrency, everything is about speculations base on what people think a coin is worth and I don't think any analyst can make accurate prediction on bitcoin next price movement.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:42:49 PM

The truth is that no one can predict the market, if it's possible for people to predict with accuracy then everybody will be rich, who people do is speculations based on the happening in the space and the news happening in the space,

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: