Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any analysis predict btc price for the next month?  (Read 2902 times)
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

However, in cryptography there are certain strategies that allow you to determine the cumulative growth or decline of the market, but without any specific information about the duration, since all processes are often cyclical, there is a feeling of regularity.
you're right. using technical and fundamental analysis, we can easily guess what will happen with some coins. but the cryptocurrency market often behaves unpredictably. this is a very risky market and sometimes TA can make a mistakes

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...
Oh yes, of course, my friend, now I’ll get my crystal ball and lay out all the ups and downings of Bitcoin for a year in front Grin Grin. A friend here is not a forum of clairvoyants and soothsayers here.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

In my own opinion, Maybe i am not new in bitcoin,Sometimes i can predict the analysis or the flow of the market when is the time for the good weather.But the most I cant really predict is the price in the market because, I am not the one who control the market and the currency.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...

Well, I think the price will rise somewhere on $ 500 at BTC. ETH in anticipation of the renewal and growth of BTC will probably revive up to $ 200. That's my forecast for the first quarter.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:37:12 PM

In fact, there are many different factors that can greatly influence the rapid changes in the BTC price. Therefore, it is unlikely that anyone can accurately predict how the situation will develop in the long term. Many investors have lost their money, believing in the predictions of such "experts".

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:59:26 PM

it will be very difficult to predict the right BTC price, even for all coins because significant price changes can occur at any time.
crypto does not have a pattern that makes it difficult to predict.
and I am one of the people who fails to predict prices because if I am great at predicting then I have sold all my assets before bearish arrived and I will buy BTC and ethereum in November to make a profit current price increase

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:26:28 PM

As much as I read predictions I come on conclusion that no one can predict, especially those which predictions we can find and read. Some of those will be accurate and some will not, and all of those have reasonable explanations behind it. There will always be those who are for and those who are con. You just don`t know who to listen...
Huge sum of money request serious analyze, I just hope that you haven`t invested in the period of creation of this thread.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:13:59 AM

There are many sites that today are trying to predict the future price of BTC. But experience confirms that they cannot do it for sure. There is always the risk of errors and inaccurate forecasts. After all, there are many unexpected factors, all of them are simply impossible to predict in advance.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:23:06 AM

Very few analysts/traders have predicted the price of BTC with high accuracy and even they won't be correct all the time. BTC is a coin meant for long-term hodl.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:16:29 AM

No one can predict the bitcoin price for the next month because bitcoin price is changing faster ups and down,sometimes  i am only look at the price chart how the bitcoin price flow and i am going to predict on it.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:27:23 AM

The market for cryptocurrency is very volatile, and almost no one can accurately predict its trend. I suggest you use your spare funds to make investments.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:30:07 AM

No one, not even satoshi can predict what the price will be next month, you can guess with events that will before that could either affect its price positively or negatively.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:22:10 AM

No one, not even satoshi can predict what the price will be next month, you can guess with events that will before that could either affect its price positively or negatively.
someone's prediction or analysis is sometimes wrong and not always right, so someone just takes the wrong action because they only do it with their thoughts, don't know what the value of Bitcoin is in the future.

no one can know the value of coins in the future so they can only hope and try their best, their value can change in the Crypto market and that is common in the market.

Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:12:23 AM

Too many unknown factors affect the cryptocurrency and without them it is certainly impossible to make some analysis and predict the rate at least 1 month in advance
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 08:15:17 AM

Yes they can predict but prediction does come true that's another thing. If you are investing in BTC then I suggest go for longer term than for 1 month or so and use dollar cost averaging to minimize the risk.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:20:19 AM

Charts and analysis won't give you the right idea of btc price movement but a good Chinese friend maybe can help you and only if he has a cousin whale who knows the right direction for btc. We individuals can only hope for a chunk of luck. Cheesy
Sendal btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:43:54 PM

No one can predict the price of coins on the market. There will be lots of opinions and predictions, but I am sure the best decision is in you and your knowledge. Maybe you can divide your investment in two terms, long term investement and short term investment.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:35:31 PM

No one can predict the price of coins on the market. There will be lots of opinions and predictions, but I am sure the best decision is in you and your knowledge. Maybe you can divide your investment in two terms, long term investement and short term investment.
At first it is better to choose one over the other based on your personality and your abilities, I say this because mastering the market is something that is incredibly difficult to do and being good at just one form of investment is already very difficult and many people never manage to become successful at one of those options so it is better to focus only in one.
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:16:45 PM

Bitcoin has become very unpredictable. I think it is impossible to give an accurate forecast for the next few months. Because of this, the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous.

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:19:46 PM

Of course the analysis can predict when the growth will be , but I think for a month it is hardly possible to predict and for the next six months, you can safely predict what will happen

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: