Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Key points to remember before selecting any Altcoin or ICO investment.  (Read 244 times)
qualitywork (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:34:35 PM
Merited by elloco4ever (6), Wysi (3), knuckey (2)

Hello Everyone, I am going to list some of the factors which matters a lot before selecting any Altcoin for an investment purpose or during ICO investment.

1. Need to check the white paper of the project
2. Check the developers team and their projects and experience
3. Check if the services or products which the Altcoin or ICO has to offer is realistic or not.
4. If it is an ICO then kindly check out the ratings in ICO ratings site and try to do as much results as you can to get clarity about the project and if they says they have reached softcap then check for the proofs because some of them are scams.
5. Never judge an Altcoin by it's price always go for features and do not assume if the value of altcoin is currently cheap then there are great scope for huge profit, it does not work that way
6. Always go for altcoin which has an active market ready products and look for the partners associated with them. ( This applies for ICO as well)
7. Do not get carried away by the % of discounts offered during ICO as the ICO price is just an assumption and it can vary, hence do not calculate your profits based on the discounts offered.
8. Before deciding to invest see if you can be a part of their bounty campaign as it will give you a better picture of their campaign.

I hope this will be helpful for you guys.

Regards,
Qualitywork

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

Hello Everyone, I am going to list some of the factors which matters a lot before selecting any Altcoin for an investment purpose or during ICO investment.

3. Check if the services or products which the Altcoin or ICO has to offer is realistic or not.
4. If it is an ICO then kindly check out the ratings in ICO ratings site and try to do as much results as you can to get clarity about the project and if they says they have reached softcap then check for the proofs because some of them are scams.
5. Never judge an Altcoin by it's price always go for features and do not assume if the value of altcoin is currently cheap then there are great scope for huge profit, it does not work that way
6. Always go for altcoin which has an active market ready products and look for the partners associated with them. ( This applies for ICO as well)
7. Do not get carried away by the % of discounts offered during ICO as the ICO price is just an assumption and it can vary, hence do not calculate your profits based on the discounts offered.
8. Before deciding to invest see if you can be a part of their bounty campaign as it will give you a better picture of their campaign.

Regards,
Qualitywork

Very useful information for the beginners, keep it up and post more information similar to this as these kind of posts will act as guide for other users.

Am I spamming? Report me!
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

Regards,
Qualitywork

Hello! thanks for such detailed manual Wink how can one estimate the product that ico has to offer is realistic, though? i wonder

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:22:18 AM

Regards,
Qualitywork

Nice breakdown, and informative. But you can't  be too sure most especially when it comes to ICOs. 
Even after all checks and ratings some still tends to fail and turn out to be scam.
Some members of the team at times get greedy and what would have been a great project will suddenly turn bad.
On ICOs do your due diligence and if you are investing know that you are taking a risk.
On altcoins I agree these points are good and feasible.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

Regards,
Qualitywork

This is a relevant explanation and i wish you could have created two separate threads one for ICO alone and the other one for altcoins but still this is a nice piece of explanation which is a good lesson from a low ranking account.

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

Regards,
Qualitywork

Nice job; but do add:

Community engagement is important too; if an ICO team acts like a dick; the project very likely won't succeed.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

thanks for sharing these handy informations to us especially for new comers here in the forum, but even if we do all of the things you've listed we still cant be totally sure about ICOs. even tho how good the ratings of a particular ICO or how good is their white paper some still tend to fail or be scam. ICO scammers nowadays are becoming pretty damn smart, the only way to not be scammed is to avoid ICO scams.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

This way more informative, If I only had one merit I will give you some. Just so you know that ICO is a risky investment and it can't determine a real uses they might hype you on their sale promo but I guess you guys should it stick on the active market and active community. However some coins are purely pump and dump so be careful on this kind of game. Be sure that invest your money that you can't afford to lose.
febrian1705

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

Regards,
Qualitywork

this is very good information I agree with your opinion ...
sometimes someone forgets about that.
we now have to be more careful in choosing ico
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

Just so you know that ICO is a risky investment and it can't determine a real uses they might hype you on their sale promo but I guess you guys should it stick on the active market and active community. However some coins are purely pump and dump so be careful on this kind of game. Be sure that invest your money that you can't afford to lose.
same goes to cryptocurrency in general, buying the coin on the exchange would be better than investing on ico you would save alot of money if you buy it on exchange because people would dump right away if it hits the exchange you would be also saved if the project pulls a scam, your right if the project wants really to grow they need a fanbase and build around it.
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

here is more important information about ICO and investment. every crypto people should read this and keep store for future. it will be help to make good decision and make profit. thank you for sharing this tips.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

these tips are more useful if crypto people follow your tips they will make more profit. here is more important information and tips. everybody should read this.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:17:50 AM

Here you have quite an enlightening an eye opeing read, and I wish that this could reach a wider audience so more people can be aware of these things. A lot of people keep being a victim of scams, or money loss, because they are unaware of certain things, and I really just wish that they could read this cos it would be really of great help.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:23:41 AM

Regards,
Qualitywork

These things should be done by anyone before buying any tokens or coins in ICO project.
If you not do your own due diligence, you will get a chance for getting scammed and lose your money.
Your post should be read by many peoples so ICO image won't damaged by scam projects anymore.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:35:48 AM

Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of information that will be helpful to both newbie and experienced investors, I learned a lot from it.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

Yeah, that's true. We must consider those key points before deciding to join an ICO or to invest in Altcoins. But I think those points are only common considerations that investors did before they choose an ICO or Altcoins. There are some important things that investors should keep more attention.  (1.) The current issues about the ICO or Altcoins, (2.) For Altcoins: Learn the factors that make it potential to invest & analyze historical price of Altcoins, (3.) For ICO: Make sure that the team members are really real people and the product of the ICO will be useful lasting.      

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:12:21 AM

Regards,
Qualitywork

Your suggestions and information are very useful and provide an overview for beginners who want to invest in the ICO because in investing in ICO, it is necessary to be careful in analyzing a project so that you get profit later.
Jessical123

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:18:16 AM

Your advise is very helpful to the new investor who want to invest in the ico. This tips gives them for sound and healthy investing.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

This is helpful, this is most of the things that I look at when I am investing in coins and icos for the first time. It is important to know what you are looking for when you are doing research because if you are going in without any points to look out for then you will just end up roaming around and making no progress with the investment.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:12:08 AM

This is useful information for beginners in crypto world because there are many scam ICO's ongoing now a days.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: