Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am most worried now  (Read 195689 times)
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:06:50 AM

I think the feeling of disappointment and worry is normal. But we should all calm down and try not to panic. Everything will be okay and let's be positive and be patient.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:10:41 AM

there is no need to worry reason being you worries will not increase the eth prices and other reason is it will bounce back. As i have seen eth to rise from 150 ust to 1500 usd.so it will be back soon.
dalin19

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:11:33 AM

You truly not have to stress. One thing I'll like you to comprehend is that regardless of the amount you get stressed now, your stress would truly not change the condition of things at the present time. I would encourage you to extremely quiet down, expel your brain from whatever test that is looked with crypto exchanging, expel your psyche from the drop in estimation of your coin in your wallet while you HODL for quite a while and I can guarantee you that you would be fine later on as things would show signs of improvement with time.
TaofenBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:17:11 AM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?
This is temporary, I don't think you need to feel depressed. The collapse of the ICO will definitely affect ETH, but when this time passes, we believe that ETH will also reveal its value.
cannitomatt

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:23:22 AM

Do not worry. I bought the ETH at $ 1000 and the current price is $ 203. I had a hard time, but I kept ETH and waited for the price to rise again.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?
It's going to recover soon. I think. Even if it wont be recovered, you can grab altcoins and invest in other similar ways. Smiley

Kaycee0202

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:30:15 AM

Well the cryptocurrency market was hitting with a hard bearish market and this situation caused a lot of worry in the cryptocurrency world but now the market is recovering so their should not be worry
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:33:53 AM

You do not need to worry so much. Ethereum will recover again and the only wise decision you can make now is to hodl it
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:38:07 AM

You really not need to worry. One thing I'll like you to understand is that no matter how much you get worried now, your worry would really not change the state of things right now. I would advise you to really calm down, remove your mind from whatever challenge that is faced with crypto trading, remove your mind from the drop in value of your coin in your wallet while you HODL for a long time and I can assure you that you would be fine in the future as things would get better with time.

I believe for any wise investor/holder, this is the best ideology to actually subscribe to as cos I know really good that worry or impatience will only make things even more worse than it is.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:38:17 AM

ETH will mostly pump hard in the next rally, just like it has done in the past. All the profits form many altcoins and even Bitcoin has been squeezed out. We might get another big drop if the ETF for the CBOE is rejected or deferred until early next year but let's see what will happen. For now, if you see ETH is very cheap stock up if you can afford. I only use ETH for a little trading but I don't hold any as I am not making that much money in crypto anymore like I used to, but I might start trading a few ETH tokens again to try to collect some ETH if I get time one day and my situation gets better. All the big whales collecting the cheap ETH NOW are so lucky, they will do so well in the next bull run.
Yes completely agree with you...i too believe that ethereum will pump hard in the next rally...already we seen ethreum rise above 25% in the last couple of days and i wont be surprised if it reached 300 USD  pretty soon as well
aircrusan

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

Now we see that the ETH display is artificial. Therefore, there is no cause for concern. And if you kept your coins, then in the long run you will get a profit.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:41:06 AM

Yes because most of the tokens are only available in eth market thats why bounty hunters are selling immediately so im thinking that also.

bawa_23

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

Yes it is the time to worry, but also to be calm. Market is in dip but to have patience to hold for long term is the way out. Market will soon run & reach moon.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:42:42 AM

I disagree. I think the reason behind the ethereum's low price is because of the investors selling their coin. Its just a matter of supply and demand and the airdrops doesn't have on effect on what's going on. The number of failed ICO's can be one of the reason why investors chose to dump their coin and move on to the next investment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:45:13 AM

Yes it is the time to worry, but also to be calm. Market is in dip but to have patience to hold for long term is the way out. Market will soon run & reach moon.
Yes, I think that with the current market situation deteriorating, many people are worried and panicked. but we must be sure and patient, that is our key if we face the current market conditions.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

you'd really have to worry more if you have bought eth when the price was more than a thousand. if you haven't dumped yet then perhaps you would consider buying more after all you have already invested that much lol. its still unsure whether the price can go below $100 but $200 isn't so bad as an entry position for the rise of eth. god knows when  Cheesy

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:46:46 AM

Yes, I think that with the current market situation deteriorating, many people are worried and panicked. but we must be sure and patient, that is our key if we face the current market conditions.

Patience is the key to this. Most of the impatient today are those who have entered the market in the past year. Older people already know. Bitcoin has done this before.
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

No need to worry about ethereum, ethereum price is always like that but the price of eth now is gradually rise already so its a good sign to all the holders of ethereum. We can say market price is always changing everytime and also market price is so votatile. Ethereum is promosing token if this token will down nothing to worry about.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

That is normal as a person we can felt worried if we make some investment in crypto currency right now we feel worried because the prices in the market has not been recover yet but hopefully by the end of 2018 the market will boom.

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

I believe that the price of ETH is so much lowered by ICOs who want to save at least some funds in case of a market fall. But, no matter what, I did not sell my ETH, I believe in the project and will wait for the restoration.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: