Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:27:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am most worried now  (Read 195686 times)
sabtu malam

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

Now this is pretty boring being a trader. because market conditions also so badly. even I also begin to saturate, and want it felt trying other things. If this continues then I hardly meet the needs of the everyday.
longrhm96

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

This is the general rule of the market. any market like that. real estate or securities. There are times up and down, can not go in one direction. Make sure you do not worry about the trend of the market. Be calm and wait to put the correct order is the best
cocal

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

No, I don't think so. It is impossible for Ethereum to collapse. Ethereum is the most successful in ICO. The value of a good coin can't just rise and not fall. The decline of Ethereum is to meet the rise.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

with conditions such as now, it was very boring. profits are also very little. even I also more loss. forced to sell because I need the money. Hopefully the conditions immediately improved.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
SongtsenGampo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?
Unless you invest a lot of ICO, if that's the case then you really should worry. But if you don't invest in ICO, then you should be happy with this matter. If the market does not shuffle this way, then these fake ICOs will be completely disorderly.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

You really not need to worry. One thing I'll like you to understand is that no matter how much you get worried now, your worry would really not change the state of things right now. I would advise you to really calm down, remove your mind from whatever challenge that is faced with crypto trading, remove your mind from the drop in value of your coin in your wallet while you HODL for a long time and I can assure you that you would be fine in the future as things would get better with time.

At this time of struggling market what we need to do is calm and wait for the next thing to happen. Maybe in the next few days ahead we see a green side of the market. Hoping that it will recover not going down more. Anyway we still have few months to recover this year.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

Your fears are correct. Now 80% of the bounty activities and airdrops are issued in ERC-20. If ETH crashes, then we will not get any benefit from the mission!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

I believe that the price of ETH is so much lowered by ICOs who want to save at least some funds in case of a market fall. But, no matter what, I did not sell my ETH, I believe in the project and will wait for the restoration.
Yes, I think someday there is a new promising coin from ICO that can beat ethereum because of the slow moving value of ethereum it become unpromising and I have see many new ICO that are not already ethereum based for it will only drag down the coins value if ethereum will really out of the game.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:38:28 AM

do not think that it should not. This is a bad moment which should collect as much as possible from the airdrop and bounty in order to get results when the rise in crypto case. just think of the values fall like ethereum will not provide a good way out for now.
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

indeed most ico use the platform owned by eth, but maybe don't need to worry because the worsening state of eth might not affect ico who uses eth's platform, but lately it's not a little ico which ends with a scam, but maybe the cause is not due to eth which is worsening but because of other factors.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:07:23 AM

You really not need to worry. One thing I'll like you to understand is that no matter how much you get worried now, your worry would really not change the state of things right now. I would advise you to really calm down, remove your mind from whatever challenge that is faced with crypto trading, remove your mind from the drop in value of your coin in your wallet while you HODL for a long time and I can assure you that you would be fine in the future as things would get better with time.

It makes sense why op and majority of the crypto investors are worried like crazy. Pacifying them is this way won't work. Its money we are talking about. At the end of the day, many investors have already lost a considerable amount of money.

This is easily the worst year for the cryptocurrency market in recent times and I am pretty confident that the market will continue to sink for the rest of this year unless the ETF proposal gets approved later on this month.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

It makes sense why op and majority of the crypto investors are worried like crazy. Pacifying them is this way won't work. Its money we are talking about. At the end of the day, many investors have already lost a considerable amount of money.

This is easily the worst year for the cryptocurrency market in recent times and I am pretty confident that the market will continue to sink for the rest of this year unless the ETF proposal gets approved later on this month.

But we should remember that the darkest hour is always just before the dawn. Many people don't remember how it was with bitcoin but I had been there and can tell you. People were holding bitcoins since November, 2013, when the price was at its highest of over $1100. In January and February 2015, which is a little over a year later, bitcoin fell below 200 dollars to its lowest, and many were in complete despair. Just imagine the amount of frustration people would feel now if bitcoin went below $3000 today which would roughly match what happened back then. And it lasted for 8 months!
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

Your fears are correct. Now 80% of the bounty activities and airdrops are issued in ERC-20. If ETH crashes, then we will not get any benefit from the mission!

The situation is in the bearish market and most affected of it is ethereum, it almost down and a lot of ethereum holders are afraid of what happening. But now the price of ethereum are slightly increased and hopefully this is the beginning of recovery.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
ms.moon

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:24:10 AM

You should not be so worried about that. ETH has a good foundation, a great team as well as many applications into practice. I do not think ETH easily crashed at least for about 10 years back. At this time, it is better to calm down and wait until ETH returns. Wish you all luck!
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

The situation is in the bearish market and most affected of it is ethereum, it almost down and a lot of ethereum holders are afraid of what happening. But now the price of ethereum are slightly increased and hopefully this is the beginning of recovery.

It seems that this crash of ethereum is a cumulative effect of two events. The first is obviously the all-encompassing bearish trend that spread over all markets. But that's not the only factor to consider. I remember as a couple years ago people here discussed another scenario which would lead to the fall of ethereum, and that is the end of ICO's. I don't know if this end actually happened and to what degree, but I wouldn't write off this possibility completely.

The basic utility of ethereum consists in smart contracts used for ICO's. If there are no more ICO's or their number decreases dramatically, this utility vanishes too, and a lot of coins get dumped for lower prices with so tragic consequences for the market value of ethereum.
Tonnniee

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

You should calm down okay. Truth is, the value is bound to fluctuate, and that means getting this low sometimes. do exercise  some patience and try to take your mind off it. I am positive that it will appreciate soon.
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

My opinion is that it will be fine. People are always upset at the bottom of cycles, but eth has a lot invested in it, and unless the entire market is going to crash
I would bet on an increase in value once the overall market turns.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

There is nothing to worry. We are here for long run and not for something which we will make us rich overnight. Markets do go up and come down but then patience is the key here. Things will not be like this forever and someone who is a keen observer with long term plans will surely gain some profit.

Keep all your worries aside, diversify your portfolio and look for projects that you always wanted to be part of and then see if you can get in now for this is all time low phase for many.

Cheers!
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

I think it may happen. Most ICOs are being contracted with Ethereum platform , the fall of ethereum can affect the quality of the active ICOs and the upcoming. Most of them only accept eth for contribution but there are still some ICOs which allows other currencies to be contributed with.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
aebere40@gmail.com

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

There nothing to be really worried about because on the actual sense crypto is mostly about long term benefits. That's someone gets lucky and gets cash or hit a green stretch doesn't mean that's the way it will always be for everyone. It really takes time so don't worry your mind ,just give it time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: