Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am most worried now  (Read 195688 times)
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:07:56 PM

Getting perturbed is not the solution to a market that is down. You just have to know how to manage your assets.
Also, patience is a key factor that you need to put into consideration, because listing of projects might take a lot of time.
The fact is that today we have no other choice, and therefore we have to wait and endure what is happening in the cryptocurrency market. In any case, the only correct strategy for today is long-term storage.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:19:41 PM

Don't be worried about what you believe in, joining crypto is you believing that you can make something out of it but you panicking about what eth will does to others is nothing as we have some coin which are Erc-20 but bigger than eth in value.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:25:08 PM

Ethereum is just like other altcoins, that falls when bitcoin fall.
Bitcoin is gaining more popularity and the dominance has increases as well, so that would simply mean that altcoins relied on bitcoin.
What we have to hope now is that bitcoin to rise, so ETH will rise and the rest of altcoins will rise as well.

That's right. The entire market is pegged and follows the price of bitcoin. There are no prerequisites for changing this trend. I am sure that this will continue for a very long time. This is the main reason why Bitcoin is the most promising investment.
So, we almost all understand that the actual culprit in such a long fall of the market and an even greater period of stagnation is Bitcoin, which dominates in price terms over other types of cryptocurrency. Ethereum has fallen in price, because being bonded in price, it follows Bitcoin. By itself, this coin is very good and I hope that the upcoming improvements to this coin on January 16 will be successful.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:29:38 PM

Ethereum is waiting for big changes, it seems to me that ETF will approve faster than ETH than Bitcoin, they want to equate the currency to securities.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:02:52 PM

I have learnt that there is no point worrying about something that you can't control. The recent failure of airdrop and bounties is because of the market conditions so there is not point to worry.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:22:38 PM

Definitely, I think it is not you alone that is most worried now, it's majority. It's a normal worry actually. However, if we understand the nature of crypto market, the worry will reduce and we will start believing. Trying to place side by side what happened in 2017 and 2018 together, they are entirely different. One of the characteristics of this market is fluctuations/instability. Let's know that there is no business without it's ups and down. Let's keep on believing in crypto and worry less. A smiling time is also coming.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 443

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:33:24 PM

I have learnt that there is no point worrying about something that you can't control. The recent failure of airdrop and bounties is because of the market conditions so there is not point to worry.
You cannot blame the market entirely. many people who succeed in getting results when the market goes down try to re-correct yourself when analyzing and joining the project

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 09:33:57 PM

You cannot blame the market entirely. many people who succeed in getting results when the market goes down try to re-correct yourself when analyzing and joining the project

All people are different, so you should not even discuss it. On such large waves, many earn huge money; you need to be able to earn in a falling market.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:39:39 PM

Getting perturbed is not the solution to a market that is down. You just have to know how to manage your assets.
Also, patience is a key factor that you need to put into consideration, because listing of projects might take a lot of time and sometimes, you might not get paid at the time you expected, do you have to develop that resistance and move on to ensure that you are still in line to get the best for yourself.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:32:11 PM

This proves the popularity of Ethereum. All this suggests that a huge number of new projects appear on the ETH platform.
However, this makes it bad for Ethereum in the case of a massive sale of tokens and exit through ETH to fiat money.
anders2000

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:41:24 PM

I stopped worrying about sharp drops in the cryptocurrency market at the time when I sold most alternative coins. At the moment I have a very small investment portfolio.

mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:19:56 PM

I stopped worrying about sharp drops in the cryptocurrency market at the time when I sold most alternative coins. At the moment I have a very small investment portfolio.
But the sharp fall in the cryptocurrency market apply to all coins, so I think that you are also worried about them.

voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:10:29 PM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

I guess for what is happening in the market which was in the stage of downfall so far, many are really panic in the price. And I can't deny Ethereum at the present time now was still not recovering if I am going to compare it way back 2017. But even eth was in declined price value I can consider it as a good opportunity to buy em actually. Why? because it will bounce in the near future again. But no definite date and time when will it resume. So the only things we can really do is be a bullish for a while.
mastersay

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 09:59:28 PM

I agree to the fact also. Because they are cashing out from their smart contract token, and to be easily do that, they would go thru the ethereum coin. But also many investors are cashing out their ethereum coins because they want to transfer it to bitcoin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
mcTether

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:01:45 PM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?
There is no truth about that. Like you have observed, the ETH price rebounded to even $153 again before we just started experiencing this general market drop again.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:03:50 AM

I think that now there is no need to worry about this issue. As before, Ethereum offers the use of truly effective, useful technologies for the development of the crypto market. Of course, now there are a number of problems due to the activities of fraudulent ICO. But I am sure that with time the situation will completely normalize, ETH will be able to restore its previous positions.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:10:51 AM

My little advice to you and all other members of this community is that they have to know that worrying over the state of ethereum does not in anyway change the narrative . The market is filed with so much uncertainty . There is actually a possibility that ethereum will recover from its present doldrums
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:27:18 AM

There is no truth about that. Like you have observed, the ETH price rebounded to even $153 again before we just started experiencing this general market drop again.
too much airdrop using ethereum platform was not good ethereum price it self.people will dumping their airdrop token and convert it in ethereum.and after that they will dump ethereum to fiat or other coins.if this condition still run in long time and worry about eth price in future.although its developtment will give huge impact.
Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:50:01 AM

No need to worry too much, the ethereum situation that is down is still faced wisely, ethereum is not always experiencing a downturn and I think now that ethereum is starting to recover, slowly all will run normally again

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:54:17 AM

there is nothing to worry about ETH, it will still rise. in my view now what needs to be done is to implement changes in ethereum, such as increasing platforms and adjustments in various needs. the use of Erc20 in various airdrop and bounty actually increases the quality of ETH as well, because the transaction level of ETH usage will increase.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: