Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am most worried now  (Read 195681 times)
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:58:39 PM

You really need not get worried, what is happening now isn't knew, it happens in all sphere of life, there is usually a downtime and an uptime, this is a downtown for crypto,all you can do is to hold and wait for market recovery
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 05:04:00 PM

I agree with most people in this forum, that we don't need to worry about the current situation. Although many fraudulent projects use the ethereum platform, it will not have much influence. Because in my opinion, ethereum is a good coin
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:06:10 PM

Worries brings depression after wards it makes you take a decision you will regret at some point in life so dont bother your self about the present situation of things remain strong it will only get better thanks
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:13:39 PM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

If we were worried, what about the people who basically manage and run the project? I guess they are also worried of the pressure that the market have given them, they might have difficulty in handling their community and might even lose their reputation through project extension.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:24:40 PM

Ethereum for a long time proves that it is viable and promising. Despite the fact that its price has now fallen after a rapid rise, it remains in second place in popularity after bitcoin. And after switching to PoS, we will again see its increase.
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:25:41 PM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

Don't have to be worried now to be honest, I think the worst is in our past. We are still looking for bottom but we are definitely really close to it. We just need to be patient a little more, accumulation period and bull market are just around the corner. Also, yeah there was a significant fall in ETH price but I wouldn't say that it's ETHs fault or fault of airdrops and bounty programs on ETH platform, rather fall in whole market cap, and fall of BTC price as a market leader.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:18:17 PM

Don't be afraid my friend, look at the bright side of cryptocurrency, there's no doubt that cryptos can recover as soon as the market recovers. Just keep on Hodling and believing on your own principles here on cryptos, you can be successful soon.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:22:20 PM

I agree with most people in this forum, that we don't need to worry about the current situation. Although many fraudulent projects use the ethereum platform, it will not have much influence. Because in my opinion, ethereum is a good coin

I think that it is worth worrying, but not specifically about the general market situation, but about the local actions of some people and projects. We must follow our own level of knowledge and try to identify scam projects without stopping.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 06:30:30 PM

I understand your situation and your worrying is obvious. But Ethereum is a great potential coin and well established too. We cannot just lose hope with the common declines. Stay positive.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:52:53 PM

This is not a crash, but a rollback of the entire market, not the time to panic, Ethereum still has all the good ahead and the price will grow significantly in the next couple of years, but not the fact that with a new record

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:13:57 PM

I think we are waiting for more than one such price collapse. What happened to Ethereum would happen to any other coin. The uniqueness of the situation is that too many Altcoins exist on the Ethereum platform, and this gives an additional effect on reducing their prices.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:18:47 PM

In general, I believe that the cryptocurrency market will begin to recover. That is why I hardly worry about the investments I made.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:52:55 PM

I think we are waiting for more than one such price collapse. What happened to Ethereum would happen to any other coin. The uniqueness of the situation is that too many Altcoins exist on the Ethereum platform, and this gives an additional effect on reducing their prices.
Perhaps Ethereum still fall in price below $ 100. And I am waiting for this, I will invest in this particular coin.
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 09:55:56 PM

You don't need to worry as it will not solve anything but rather put your mind at making the best out of the situation and most importantly have a positive mind set

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 09:58:26 PM

I think in future we can have a nice price for all coins, just hold and we can have a good profit even if we buy now and wait for a higher grow. We only need to have patience and wait for new money to come again on crypto market.
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 10:00:14 PM

I think that it is worth worrying, but not specifically about the general market situation, but about the local actions of some people and projects. We must follow our own level of knowledge and try to identify scam projects without stopping.
Undoubtedly, it is necessary to continue to try various ICO. Also, it is necessary to continue to participate in Bounty programs. But here is how to eliminate scam, here a big question...

allmight_

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:37:31 PM

The cryptocurrency market is a very unstable market. Here, the price can grow several times in one day and just as quickly fall. All this happens for no apparent reason.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:46:36 PM

The cryptocurrency market is a very unstable market. Here, the price can grow several times in one day and just as quickly fall. All this happens for no apparent reason.

I think that the reasons for the fall was enough for growth too. Initially, cryptocurrencies were pushed, and when major players received profits from it, it was immediately merged. Now the market is waiting for a repeat of history.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:49:10 PM

I think the airdrop program and that gift did not make Eth collapse. but the collapse of eth was due to circumstances that were currently not improving. so we don't blame Airdrop or gifts. because all this time we are also getting gifts from Airdrop and Grace.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:42:54 PM

The price of Ethereum is very dependent on the tokens created on its platform. When tokens begin to be sold massively, this has a strong impact on the cost of Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: