Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in going down, is it bad...?  (Read 3431 times)
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:05:36 AM

Bitcoin is now at about 6k$...

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?

Its bad only if You paid real money to buy it.
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

Yeah bitcoin in this year is very down but stay alive and support to him as soon as possible we dont know about his graph but patience and hope can give you more profit maybe not lucky on this year but believe to him because bitcoin will be boom soon and bitcoin will will rise up come back is real for bitcoin.

miramax-10

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:08:41 AM

The price of bitcoin will go up, but I think it's not as strong as last year. But I bought the bitcoins.
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

I think Bitcoin is the best project. It's online currency and it's not bad. I hope Bitcoin big win this year. You can buy Bitcoin and save it. I hope the price of Bitcoin will increase in the last month of this year.then you can sell bitcoin,big profit.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?
Hmm?!Maybe Yes because bitcoin can down at a time if they can handle there invest so that they should always active in this work so that the bitcoin will Up and then in can't be down.
in my opinion, it's not bad if bitcoin goes down bitcoin is fluctuating which is always up and down without being able to be predicted. you also get a profit you must also get a loss.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

All things sometimes don't always match what we want right. when the price of Islamic improvement is very good for us as investors but if bitcoin crashes we do it patiently waiting for the price to rise again.
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

buy bitcoin at $ 3,000 selling them at $ 17000. You have a lot of profit from bitcoin. The market is down. I think this will be the time you can make more profit for yourself. Buy at low prices and sell when prices go up again. And the market for crypto is very volatile. Prices will go down and prices will go up soon.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

Will it?
Bitcoin soon will reach $7k, i believe people will start buying bitcoin before 30 september. I still think bitcoin price still able to increasing, people just afraid cause of fake news and i believe soon we will recover into atleast $10k.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
silentgenius

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

Yes it is bad like for us who investing and trading because of the down of bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin is going down it so hard to us to adjust a time for investing.Its alright because it is part of bitcoin the falling and rising.We are in patience.We will wait until the bitcoin price rise.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

of course, the price of bitcoin will go up I think by the end of the year it should cross $20,000 or more than that

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

I think it isn't bad. We all know that bitcoin price goes up and down any time of the day. It might be down now and most probably it's up in the next few weeks. And when its down, it is an opportunity to purchase more if still can for another profit.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

Will it?

Of course not, precisely at that low price can trigger the growth of new users from various circles of society, especially the lower middle class.

How can someone who has experience think in such a way. This thing's very contrary to what I think. I'm very sure the price of bitcoin will recover in a way that cannot be predicted by anyone.
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

In any business there are UPS and downs, any investment is an increase and a decrease. I think this is a natural process, especially for invested funds. This market is very young and it has no stability, as there are no major players who could stabilize the market.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

With the huge of the bitcoin price that is dropping price lately, it is likely that it will increase again in the stable price of bitcoin so that our traders will only be able to hold bitcoin and wait to rise its price.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

Thats the trend my dear since it is on the coin market cap, you should expect it to go down and also expect it to go up again. It will recover.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

Will it?
I think it will come back. You can earn higher profits again if you are more patient. Bitcoin is expected to rise in this year and you should expect that. This is where you should keep your Bitcoin number. It will be difficult to buy if you sell them.
Kakruzo12

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

Will it?

It will, but I don't really think 6k is an absolute bottom, although we hit this strong resistance for about several times. 4 000 is possible, and definitely not lower than 3k in the worst scenario.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

Will it?
I do not think everything is so bad. It will soon rise again and you should keep the number of Bitcoins there. Keeping them right now is a good decision and high profits in the near future are quite possible.

MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

keep thinking positive because the price of bitcoin will continue to change, keep holding the bitcoin you have because I'm sure the price of bitcoin will soon recover and rise again

insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

Will it?
Yes, just wait patiently and you will be able to earn huge profit again. Just buy more bitcoins now because the price is cheap, you can take this opportunity. The price will rise soon I am hoping before the year ends. But yes lets just continue on investing and we will earn our desired profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: