Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in going down, is it bad...?  (Read 3425 times)
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

Bitcoin is now at about 6k$...

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?
Of course all this looks bad, but I think soon everything will be corrected and adjusted in bitcoin, because it is still already after all a world currency, with great popularity.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:22:01 PM

Market volatility is normal. The low cost of bitcoin is not bad, if you buy it, and those who just hold it experience panic. Personally for me, this opportunity will buy bitcoin at a low price.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?

the current state of bitcoin is down. but even though the current situation is down but you have managed to make a profit, and that means your strategy is good enough so it is not disappointing to sacrifice time.

It is even good for the people, who have just come to the crypto world. Now, they are able to invest less money in the cryptocurrencies as soon as they are very cheap.

It's not impossible to have another run like the one last year. Or if not, the all time high can be breached again in time. If there's anything to get from this bear market, it's the chance to get in at a lower price, sonething that everybody was hoping for when the price is high but only a few are taking advantage of.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

Will it?
It is just a normal happening for the price of bitcoin to go down. Even the fiat money devaluate. We all know bitcoin is volatile, so we cannot be sure if tommorrow the price still down or it just goes higher than what we expect.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Crungcrungtin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

The bitcoin is going down and rise.. It's not bad they will rise.. Just wait Smiley
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

Will it?
It will grow but in some time you have to be patient:
BTC is USD predictions for June 2021.
In the beginning price at 19436 Dollars. Maximum price $ 19436, minimum price $ 15400. The average for the month $ 17708. Bitcoin price forecast for the end of the month $ 16559, change for June -14.8%.

Bitcoin price prediction for July 2021.
In the beginning price at 16559 Dollars. Maximum price $ 20167, minimum price $ 16559. The average for the month $ 18033. Bitcoin price forecast for the end of the month $ 18848, change for July 13.8%.

BTC is USD predictions for August 2021.
In the beginning price at 18848 Dollars. Maximum price $ 23394, minimum price $ 18848. The average for the month $ 20739. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $ 21864, change for August 16.0%.

Bitcoin price prediction for September 2021.
In the beginning price at 21864 Dollars. Maximum price $ 27137, minimum price $ 21864. The average for the month $ 24057. Bitcoin price forecast for the end of the month $ 25362, change for September 16.0%.
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

bitcoin price are go down i think it's better chance to invest here. if you buy bitcoin with low price and hold it for future. when price increase than you will sale it and get profit its normal. if you analysis past year bitcoin price you should understand easily.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

Will it?

If you bought some BTC in higher prices then you may feel that Bitcoin is bad investment. But Bitcoin is oftenly effects with so many bad news from different governments all over the world. And every Government is trying to understand the nature of crypto market and making regulations according to it. Due to lack of understanding in so many people the BTC price is falling heavily. But it will recover soon once everyone trying to catch the real value of BTC.

seniorita

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

Obviously it's bad for investor that buy bitcoin when they buy it before going down, but for new investor, it is good news for them to starting their investment in here.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

Is it bad? I think it's half bad and half good, probably good for the buyers since they can actually buy some Bitcoins at  a probably much affordable price, and for some sellers or investors or bounty hunters, it's probably the worst time for them since the price is low, the profit would also be at a low price, so I think for some people it is good and for some it is definitely bad.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

Btc market is down but that doesn't mean that it will remain like this all the time. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency among all which had already proved it's ability. It is also the most oldest one. Now the price of Bitcoin is low that's around 7000$. We all know that crypto currency is flactuating one. The price always goes up and down.
Today the price is low but that doesn't mean  that the price will be low like this all the time. To me the price will rise again. It's just the Matter of time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

Thats the trend my dear since it is on the coin market cap, you should expect it to go down and also expect it to go up again. It will recover.

I think holding on to patience and continuing to be patient will benefit in the long run. Currently, all coins are down and this is indeed rather bad, especially for those who trade daily with bitcoin, this is definitely a very difficult time
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:06:39 PM

If the price of bitcoin always falls and does not experience a significant increase, of course we will think that it is bad and shows the power of bitcoin is no longer there. Of course, some bitcoin holders will try to switch to other investments that they consider better than bitcoin and can give them an advantage. But I still believe in the power of bitcoin and believe prices will definitely rise again, I hope that bitcoin will soon rise in price and again prove to the world that the best cryptocurenncy and have a bright future is bitcoin.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

Bitcoin went up too much too fast because it is still an immature currency. I believe any market cap < $1T makes it is still undervalued. Currency as an investment and questions like this are not something that will be asked once BTC is mature and stable. Once BTC is stable, it will still increase but at a slow and steady rate, just like mature fiat decreases at a slow and steady rate. Personally, I prefer the former to the latter.
blockdragon

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

you have made a great deal and congratulations for it, I could not do that even though have bought in same ranges. The price can go up again no doubt but when it will be it is very uncertain due to the recent events in market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
NGOCDIEP

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

At the moment, all coins are down and this is a bit bad, especially for bitcoin traders, which is definitely a very difficult time to hold. Continuing patience will bring long-term benefits and I am confident that bitcoin will increase again.
darojat99

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:24:58 PM

it would be very difficult Bitcoin to reach the target if it is to be achieved in this year, if we look at the current market condition, the price of the eth is experiencing an uncertain ups and downs, just like a few days ago the price of all the coins on the market has increased significantly, almost all the coins in the market are green.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

How could you say the price can't go up anymore? You have felt the increase of Bitcoin’s price, then why did you think like that? You were surely waiting until the Bitcoin’s price rise but it turned out that it met ATH. Keep the belief and learn new things like investing in ICO.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:40:20 PM

There are some people who become anxious about the decline in bitcoin prices, but there are also people who take the opportunity when the price of bitcoin goes down by buying a few bitcoins and storing them for a long period in the hope that bitcoin prices will rise high and they can get big profits. So the price of bitcoin is ups and downs, in my opinion is something that is natural in investment, and the most important thing is how we can see opportunities and take the opportunity to take good action to sell and buy or hold bitcoin by following the bitcoin price movement.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

Will it?

Why you think the price cant go up again? The bulls will return one day and the pricing will be back up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: