Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You should never doubt on bitcoin investment!  (Read 2954 times)
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

I think that you should never doubt on btc investment because it is a good way to earn money , as soon the price will increase and it will be the best time for all of traders who have been keeping it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:34:26 AM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.

We never doubt it at first, but when the price start to falling to the bottom for long time and no sign of correction,
then many peoples start to doubt about btc. I personally will have little fear if my coin value not rising in the market for long time.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:40:47 AM

I agree to that, this price declines gives us an opportunity to buy lots of bitcoin that when the price will rise again, imagine the profit you will earn.
Betty10

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:28:51 AM

Everyone is been very careful about selling their bitcoin, nowadays some folks who are day traders hardly sleep because they don't want to wake and see that bitcoin has hit the sky far From true reach. We don't know when the next bull run will start but Staying in the safe region is important.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:35:12 AM

If you are investing in bitcoin then you should regularly check and regularly take care of your investment so that you can keep up to date with bitcoin information.
BanditCharlie

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:42:22 AM

Btc will rise, don't have to be a psychic to know the sun will rise in the morning.

131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:46:37 AM

but there are so many people who don't understand about that, they think with the fall in crypto prices, all crypto will be destroyed and die. So someone before entering the crypto world and investing, they must have a blockchain education, about the market, and about everything to strengthen their psychological when prices fall
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:51:36 AM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.

This is indeed a lot of doubt in Btc beginners, the question I often get is that they are hesitant to invest in Bitcoin because they are afraid that the price of Bitcoin will drop and they are afraid of losing, but in my opinion all investment will be risky
but I still love Bitcoin
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:55:32 AM

I have confidence in bitcoin then I invest. But since December 2017 I seem a bit shaken. But I still decided to invest.
KenziCharlie

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:01:25 AM

Btc is eating altcoin. Would you rather BTC double in price but go to 40% market dominance, or halve in price and go to 70% dominance? I can’t tell what everyone is wishing for.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

but there are so many people who don't understand about that, they think with the fall in crypto prices, all crypto will be destroyed and die. So someone before entering the crypto world and investing, they must have a blockchain education, about the market, and about everything to strengthen their psychological when prices fall
True. Person that lack of knowledge about crypto do not understand the market which make them to lose investment and doubt it on the second time. Investing need education for you to know the risk before entering the market. Crypto price is volatile unlike other assets that keep growing and having stable value but never go down again. When you know nothing, your investment will end up for nothing.

Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:43:58 AM

I think i might i agree with you on this. Most people who invest in bitcoin do not spend time to study the bitcoin market trends. They just invest blindly because their mindset is that once you invest, you start making profit. For me, i don't doubt bitcoin investment.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

Studying how market flow is a really good idea. It seems tricky since ots value is really is vulnerable but I believe that it is worth learning. It is like your study or calculating the right timing for either buying or selling bitcoin.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:46:41 AM

the challenge in trading is knowing the best time to buy. because you may not be sure you  are buying when the price is deep and that is one of the reasons that people do say you can make passive income from trading cryptocurrencies. you can imaging what happen recently to ETH. the price was falling below $270 and the fall was so drastical that within 24 hours the ETH price has fell more than 20%. you could have bought at -20% but it was having a little resistance and later further fall before picking up again now.
alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:48:06 AM

Yea I think investing in btc and crypto in general is the most profitable place to put your money IMO

Just know that you have to be extremely patient as with any investment Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Nexigen

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

I agree with the author. Despite the constant pressure on bitcoin by officials and bank cartels, it is constantly growing and gaining more supporters. This will inevitably entail a further increase in its price.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:33:27 PM

Yes, Bitcoin investment should not be a questioned! Bitcoin price ups and downs is a normal matter. If you invest for a long time then why you get panic by seeing the low price. It is not possible to stay at high, sometimes you fall down, that is normal. Crypto is not managed by a man or organizations, that's why it is volatile. Every investor should hodl for a long time.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

Enough knowledge is a must, you cannot just depend on top coins without knowing its fucntiom and its technology because if the pricr hits another bottom, for sure you will still panic. Bitcoin is the future of all coins, we don’t need to question is capability because it will rise again and again.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

I would want to clarity for those people didn't understand this recent situation of cryptocurrency specially bitcoin, we need to be strong the trials isn't already  end.

of course if grad the opportunity this trend of down fall buying of bitcoin as invest you can earn profit, and about your question how much profits do you can get my answer is depends on the volume of coin you have and depend when the price goes up and specially depends on your own strategy.

wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

Of course if you are still hesitant about investing in bitcoin you better stop investing in it. Because maybe it will only make you get a loss instead of getting the profit you worship.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: