Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:40:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You should never doubt on bitcoin investment!  (Read 2954 times)
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

As what you say is true, this is an excellent opportunity to buy bitcoin. I see a very good future for bitcoin, and I'm sure someday the price of bitcoin will rise again very high.
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

Bitcoin investment I have no doubts and will never be as the bitcoin value is constantly growing and bitcoin has gained worldwide reputation.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:52:32 AM

When many people feel anxious about the decline in bitcoin prices, I see this is an opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as we can buy. indeed, the price of bitcoin is falling, but in fact the price of bitcoin is still the highest in cryptocurrency. This means that bitcoin is still very strong and trustworthy, and there is no doubt for us to invest in bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again and we should be able to be patient and not panic to face the crypto market situation that is happening right now.
ennave123

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.
Alright here we go again. No one knows when the bear market will end. Unless you're a fortune teller or something. Also, stop it with these posts. We've had so much posts with the same message since months ago.
Even if the bitcoin reach 20k USD at the last December 2017 , people will still have a doubt on it because the price of bitcoin is now on dip, and I believe that if we don't have a faith on it we maybe afraid to invest on it today because the price is slowly dropping and it seems like it almost drop every now and then. So many small investors are now afraid of it. Because they can maybe lose or earn on it due to the huge dip.
This is so true. If we are just plain hoping but not believing. There won't be a good change in the future because if we don't have faith, most of us will be afraid and if the investor is lesser, our  hopes will be hardly come true. So, let's have faith, we choose to be part of crypto world, we need to embrace positive circumstances.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.

Yes of course nobody must without about Bitcoin investment because if we are talking about the old investors they already made a lot of profit and if they only doubt about Bitcoin investment then it's not a good thing actually. And there a lot of types of Investments maybe you made only a mistake while investing and thats not the fault for Bitcoin investment.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

You are right.

I do not have any doubt whatsoever about bitcoin.
Even though the market is a mess now, I strongly believe the market will soon recover.
silentgenius

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

Even their are a decrease of price in bitcoin I never doubt investing because I know that I can earn even though price fall.Never doubt on investing because you should be a risk taker no matter what happen because it was it takes to learn from it.As a investor we should understand how to solve the problems when we are at the risks.
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.
Even though the bitcoin price is always changing never doubt to invest because of high income just be smart about the changes and invest
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

That is totally correct. The direction in crypto chart is either up or down so a bounce back if always possible and we can see a greener market sooner or later. The price chart always tell what are those possible scenarios in the future and this bearish correction is normal since 2017 made a historical big breaks for all cryptocurrencies. We just have to be patient and it will be rewarded for sure specially by next year.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

Yes, bitcoin will rise again, but I don't think in the near future, so you better not hold the coins that you have and then turn your coins to get profits and also continue to enliven the market so that more and more bitcoin enthusiasts see a crowded market.
do not forget to continue to increase the amount of bitcoin you have because when bitcoin starts to rise and the price is high then you will win.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

I think that we should be very serious before investing in any market, not just crypto market.
Every investment is risky so it's better to check everything well than be sorry later.
I always doubt everything and think it's better approach than trust anything and invest emotionally.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

Yes, I never doubted bitcoin,  this is the most amazing investment because this is the future of money. In the near future, maybe we will say bye bye to our fiat money and move on to cryptocurrency.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.
Alright here we go again. No one knows when the bear market will end. Unless you're a fortune teller or something. Also, stop it with these posts. We've had so much posts with the same message since months ago.

Agreed no one actually knows how the market will go. But still, we need positivity here. This somehow brings on me positivity.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:57:00 PM

Bitcoin investment is the smartest and most intelligent choice I can make. Bitcoin changes my fate and humanity. So never regret investing in it.
I believe that in the first place in my wallet will be bitcoyn, and in second place the ethereum. These coins are equally important to me
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Even though the bitcoin price is always changing never doubt to invest because of high income just be smart about the changes and invest

Well i agree. Study the market first. Then you can decide for yourself if you're going to trust and risk an investment. That way, you'll be fully committed when you invest. Doubt can eat away your good decision making.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

why should we hesitate to buy bitcoin.
for us also things that we can get a lot of profit both in a short time and long term, so I will not hesitate to get bitcoin now.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

Bitcoin investment is the smartest and most intelligent choice I can make. Bitcoin changes my fate and humanity. So never regret investing in it.

I never doubt that Bitcoin is the best of the cryptocurrencies. Hope, I will make my life and the life of my family a bit better thanks to BTC. Now, I do not invest in BTC as I have been holding it for several months already.
albantani

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

I also hope that way, hopefully your predictions will really happen. because I and many people in this forum want an increase in Bitcoin.
For people who have a lot of money, don't waste this opportunity because Bitcoin will immediately bounce up.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

I really don't doubt the capability of the bitcoin especially that it is now slowly being accepted by the world and people and continuing to be successful and progress but sometimes I do doubt the outcome of the investment of it. I mean I cannot fully give my faith behind the people in a specific investment because I believe not all of it are always successful and many greedy people are scattered in here and can launder your money.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

i have no doubt about bitcoin.it is more strong and decentralized. i am also agree with you bitcoin will increase price and turn around very soon. it is more committed to perform better service. though it's going down but it does not mean bitcoin are end. it will reach more than $12k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: