Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You should never doubt on bitcoin investment!  (Read 2954 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:11:51 AM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.

People with positive thinking will see an opportunity at current market condition. If we believe cryptocurrency is not a buble and ponzi scheme, cryptocurrency will be growing bigger in near future and the price right now is too undervalue
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:19:31 AM
Merited by ayu07 (1)

There is nothing to doubt about bitcoin investment because bitcoin has gone through the full circle in its price journey from top to bottom and that is why even the price is low at the the moment it can rise in the future and now bitcoin is gaining demand from many industries that it didn't have in the last couple of years so what ever price variation happen in short term I think negligible because in long term the price will increase   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
DannyMarco

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:46:23 AM

It is very normal that before investment everyone do some question about that institution or the source so, doubt is normal come but there are a lot of ways which can help us to remove our doubt and make us believe about bitcoin.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:52:07 AM

Even right now Bitcoin price going to up 2017 year last two more month 18k dollars plus.but now Bitcoin price have been big down so people now doubt because bitcoin lower price. Actually lot of people already get it loss because their keep it buy bitcoin but when have price up.so now all investor,holders always wait for up days and want to their recover money.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

Doubting on bitcoin is like doubting on yourself ,those who doubts are the ones who knew nothing about bitcoin and they rush in with zero knowledge how Btc works ,even in the past bitcoin still manages to survive so stop doubting because its no good for your health and bitcoin is just getting started ,better days are around the corner.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

Never should you doubt on investing in Bitcoin if you haven't tried it out yet, its ugly if you'd give out your opinion without even trying, I for myself have tried investing in Bitcoins, and I gotta say that there will be ups and downs, good to invest when in the price is low, bad to receive the profit if the price is also low, so I guess there are advantages and disadvantages between investing and in Bitcoin.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

Many were happy as they earn good profit from bitcoin's burst last december but it's also the reason why so many people ironically hates bitcoin too. Being excited, they jump in into the bandwagon thinking they will hit good time too but it went down almost half of its market price and that's when people think that bitcoin is a bubble, a scam, that they were caught on a trap in the guise of a drastic rise of its market value.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:33:57 AM

Yeah, sometimes you may panic, then you may doubt about bitcoin. but always believe the technology. the technology behind bitcoin and whole cryptocurrency world. World will change in future. a fullly digital society is on the way. bitcoin will be the currency in that society. so we must not worry. it just matter of the time.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

Yes, I really agree, if Bitcoin investment will give me an advantage. I am sure, after the price falls the price will rise high immediately. but it requires confidence to start investing in Bitcoin, and it takes patience to wait for prices to rise high.
estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

from the beginning I knew the world of bitcoin I always believed and believed that infestation in bitcoin did not need to be afraid of falling because in agriculture alone it was not always profitable and prices were always changing but there were still many who were farming. I was sure this was indeed the beginning from goodness
Crungcrungtin

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

lack of knowledge and understading will go you to your biggest mistake and you will regret,
investment is not easy. many investment site when you invest and get profit depends on the percentage.. but in the end you got scammed.... you will regret that..
so ask the expert about that Grin Grin
Ursuladaughter

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:52:50 AM

Maybe I will not doubt Bitcoin's investment because at the moment I don't have enough money to buy a small Bitcoin. However, Bitcoin remains stable in the future.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

it's true that as you say investing in bitcoin is very safe and profitable if we dare to be patient to wait for the right price to make a sale or purchase because in my opinion it is one of the keys to achieving success when investing in bitcoin
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.
not just one or two people, but thousands and even millions who have believed in bitcoin and see if we still doubt? many millionaires have succeeded because of bitcon.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:20:39 AM

We earn the money we desired from bitcoin ,we already take opportunities and benefits from bitcoin but some of us are still in doubt on investing. Why dont we take this chance to invest. I truly believe in bitcoin. This would be the great time to buy bitcoins .

LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:24:15 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 12:09:05 PM by LyQaN

Risk is always there when we start working with Bitcoin because it's price is not steady.Many fluctuations are seen in it's price.But you should never doubt on Bitcoin investments.You just need to be a little bit alert and updated about it's  price because if this risk is managed properly then it can make you a rich man.You just need to beleive in your coin when the price is low and should never do panic selling.In this way you will be able to cope up with these risks most of the times.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Edgegeraldine

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

If you don't intend to invest in the crypto market then you have no doubts about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

I also hope that way, hopefully your predictions will really happen. because I and many people in this forum want an increase in Bitcoin.
For people who have a lot of money, don't waste this opportunity because Bitcoin will immediately bounce up.
I know the feeling of depress because you loss already your money in terms to equivalency of your crypto to fiat money since market price for now is down. You should not let this affect to you because for sure you will going your crypto if your emotions over flow. You should understand that the number of your crypto holding is still the and the only different is the market price. Wait for the market price to move high before trading it.
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

With my previous experience of Bitcoin I do not doubt its capabilities though yes I believe it will take years to recover back its value. With the price shocks it has experienced over so many years it still continues to be everyone's favorite currency to invest in. Bitcoin's investment is like the investment in Gold; The prices may vary but still it sustains its value.
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

no, I will not hesitate to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin also gives us many benefits, even though the price is still low, I don't think we will panic, and I will always wait patiently for higher prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: