Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:28:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You should never doubt on bitcoin investment!  (Read 2954 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.

This is a proof that market is healthy when the prices are dropping ,at the same time a one perfect chance for others to get in and purchase the coins they wanted to invest with

Bitcoin is a part of the wild crypto market which is volatile in nature. Thus, one should do his own research before taking any investment decision as in the worst case scenario the investor can lose his entire capital. On the other hand, there is a possibility of exponential growth over the period of time. It means that the crypto industry is all about self-responsibility and one should hold himself responsible for his actions.
Yups,we are the one who’s responsible for our losses so before entering the investing procedures better learn the market first and should know the fundamentals of being inside the cryptocurrency
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

Doubts only become an obstacle to success, and from that I am optimistic for bitcoin, that bitcoin is the best investment to make a profit.

MADUWAN

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

There is nothing to doubt about bitcoin investment if the investor have confidence and understand why its price felt down in the first place which are due to  media, governments and other financial reasons that we see today and among them government restrictions and media news are main reasons but these obstacles or problems are changing for the betterment of bitcoins future day by day with the possibility that the world will definitely accept bitcoin for some extend at least as an international currency  and that is why no one should doubt about bitcoins future
totktonuzen123

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

I completely agree with you, it's roughly speaking according to the law of life, everything that has fallen should rise sooner or later. That is how it should be. On etmou now such confusion in the market that something falls that that grows, but the turn is already close. So be ready.
Chandan_gupta

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

It's not like never doubt but you should know in which thing and at what time you are investing your money in Bitcoin,
 that's the most important thing.
Microresque

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

The Lack of knowledge and understanding of how bitcoin performs in the market will create doubt.

If you are knowledgeable and you believe in the technology then there's no room for doubts.

As long as you invested an amount that you can always afford to lose then you don't have to worry.

The best thing to do is just think of this situation right now as an opportunity for us to profit in the future by adding more bitcoin investments....
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

Investing in BTC should be cautious, investment is risky, and nothing will continue to rise, and will ultimately be constrained by the market.
If you are not familiar with Bitcoin, don't enter the market because you think this can make a lot of money.
Because if you don't understand, you don't know when it will fall. I don't know when to sell, I may be stuck.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.

People are so anxious for the next bull run, and words cannot make them patient there should be a market activity going to bull run, this is what's going to happen if people keep investing what they can't afford to lose, anxiety, depression and sleepness night and always watching market condition.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

yes if you believe in bitcoin you shoild never doubt again with bitcoin, just use it like a normal currencies, like your local currencies right now, use it anywhere and every where and you can influence people to use bitcoin as the payment system

zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

Bitcoin will grow again. But I'm sorry for those people who did not sell bitcoin when he was at the peak. And they lost the chance to get more profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BitTheLight1

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

someone doubts bitcoin, and someone is not, there is no doubt, as bitcoin shows good results
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:35:04 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 01:47:11 PM by gamechangers

It is not bad to think that the price of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will rise again but nobody can say when or how soon this will happen. Investing now is very good because cryptocurrencies are all very cheap and one can simply patiently wait till the price of  cryptocurrencies goes up again.
cryptodaddy981

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

As far as bitcoin market is concerned we should be optimistic that it will always get better and have faith in our investment no matter how the trend swings
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

i am agree with you if anyone want to invest here they should study more about crypto market. though bitcoin price are falling down but it will jumping very soon.i have no doubt about bitcoin. it's more secure and reliable. its feature and structure are more strong.
peach

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

Only way BTC goes to $4K is to bleed out the rest of the alts/shitcoins. BTC seems to be in really good shape around 6K. Just waiting for every other alt to die off (same at DOTCOM boom) so one will raise again. BTC is the "stable coin" everyone is searching for
Dotcom boom is very different to the blockchain era...you will lose a lot if you think they are the same!
Ivan_M

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

Everything is a bit more complicated than you think) The bottom is unrealistic to guess) But you can align yourself in the direction)
Ivan_M

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

i am agree with you if anyone want to invest here they should study more about crypto market. though bitcoin price are falling down but it will jumping very soon.i have no doubt about bitcoin. it's more secure and reliable. its feature and structure are more strong.

It's safe and reliable when you can analyze information. For people who come to bitcoin in a wave of excitement, nothing good should not wait. As a rule, they are the first to sell their coins for a pittance during the collapse of the market)
Ivan_M

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:23:41 PM

I saw many topic like that many times before. Personally, I think you should end this topic and focus on investing Bitcoin.

And what's wrong with talking about bitcoin? In a dispute, truth is always born. Watching our conversations, other people can learn a lot of interesting things for themselves. Things that did not know, or did not think about. Try on someone else's views on the market.
You know, in a place like a crypto market, it's very important to be able to assess the situation from different angles. Guided only by one glance, we will be doomed to failure)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:18:00 PM

Actually there is no any doubt that Bitcoin price will growth up minimum ten times from current levels. But yo can just increase amount of Bitcoin through buying (rebuying) low and selling high.
ayodeji01

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

Unless you are sayer of doom... Bitcoin will rise again!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: