Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You should never doubt on bitcoin investment!  (Read 2954 times)
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:21:35 PM

There's no investment that we shouldn't doubt. Every investment instrument has risks and opportunities. Never invest something blindly, watch the market, follow news, see opportunities. I believe bitcoin will rise again but there's many people think opposite. Who can blame them?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

It is true what you say that price increases will surely occur, this year or the next year. And when this is a great opportunity for us to buy bitcoin, of course we have to do with confidence that prices will definitely rise, and need patience in waiting for these price increases. There is nothing to fear about the current price decline, don't worry or panic over the crypto market situation, because there will definitely be price movements against bitcoin or cryptocurrency which will eventually rise again much higher than the highest price ever.

bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:52:42 AM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.

If you doubt using bitcoin as investment, then don't use it as investment. You can use bitcoin as a currency, which is originally planned.
Or you can use bitcoin to trading in the crypto market. The volatility of cryptocurrency is great, so traders can use it to gain profit.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:53:37 AM

for me you do not have to doubt the bitcoin if you know what to do now because we look at the markets now all the benefits of tokens are lowered especially the bitcoin but if you are the investor now in bitcoin it's pretty good now the benefits and you're sure to earn more bitcoin again this december
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:58:03 AM

I think this is a good montivation for plunging into the world of crypto.
because the yield potential is very high and this is a promising option right now ..
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:28:58 AM

There's no investment that we shouldn't doubt. Every investment instrument has risks and opportunities. Never invest something blindly, watch the market, follow news, see opportunities. I believe bitcoin will rise again but there's many people think opposite. Who can blame them?
Every people have different mindset. No one can blame the other one for not believing on bitcoin and doubting to invest in it. They are just avoiding the risks even they are facing the challenges of life everyday and learn from it. Lucky are those who are in bitcoin and willing to take the risk and those who are doubting will regret when the price increase again.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

Actually there is no any doubt that Bitcoin price will growth up minimum ten times from current levels. But yo can just increase amount of Bitcoin through buying (rebuying) low and selling high.

Actually there is no any doubt that Bitcoin price will growth up minimum ten times from current levels

of course there is . many people have a doubt about the current status of bitcoin right now because its value is not yet recovering after how many months of being stuck on the 6k level .  growing ten times is also impossible becase that is already huge for just a crypto currency ,  maybe 3 to 4 times of pump is somehow acceptable .

But yo can just increase amount of Bitcoin through buying (rebuying) low and selling high.

only if you buy a really huge amounts of bitcoins but if you are only buying small time ( i.e satoshis or mbtc's ) you wont move the scale to go upwards . whales are the one that can manipulate the market easily because they are more powerful than any casual individuals .
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

We all know that people are born unique. We cannot tell them what they need to do just like here in bitcoin investment. Not all people liked and believed bitcoin because we have different minds that creates conclusion. In my own idea, best thing to do in order not to think in doubt is by trusting what you believed starting from the start. I guess no one will invest without proper knowledge what to invest and what is all about because it is so risky. Positive thinkers is highly recommended in here.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:45:05 AM

everyone has their own perception. sometimes the doubts will come when going to invest, and seeing that the price is unstable, people who are new to investment will definitely get pressure. well I think that's natural, because I also feel that way.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Kimahrironso

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:45:35 AM

There are many reasons for the crypto market to fall this year, which is one of the important reasons for the cautious attitude of regulators in many countries. Most recently, Bitcoin investors were disappointed when the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rejected a request to open a Bitcoin-based swap fund (ETF).
However, there are still arguments that Bitcoin and other virtual currencies will come at a time of recovery, as it is not the first time Bitcoin has experienced significant price fluctuations.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:05:13 AM

Yes, we should never doubt on bitcoin investment. We must put our faith before investment. And one thing is very important before investment, and that never invests money you can't afford to lose. For this bear market, so many small investors are now afraid of investment. But I think we should not worry about it, we should buy more bitcoin at this moment. I believe that bitcoin prices will go up and we will be profitable if it happens.
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

Actually there is no any doubt that Bitcoin price will growth up minimum ten times from current levels. But yo can just increase amount of Bitcoin through buying (rebuying) low and selling high.
of course because all this time investors have believed in bitcoin as a coin that is relied on to get big profits
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

It is not false because there is a reputation of bitcoin people believe that value of any thing can reduce but the value of bitcoin can never, it is an established coin which have a hold on the market, one should doubt about the investment on bitcoin, money invested on btc must be back. 

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
moneyangel

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

yeah we should never underestimate the capability of bitcoin to bounce back as this has a proven a strong currency with a lot of supporters and traders that will help push the price higher. Every downfall is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin at lower price and hold until the price rise higher to get our profits.   

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

The only thing we can know for sure is that future electronic money will continue to affect human life. The promising future is still ahead, especially as more research on Bitcoin is underway.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.

Hoping soon thats the crypto market price increase will going to start early,otherwise we could not neglect sometimes that we doubt the bitcoin investment,because of the situation in the market and consecutively bloodish happen,people creating doubt into there mind ,either they continue to moving forwards in crypto investment or they stop and find another kind of sources of income.

polyballz

Activity: 454

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

Learn more about crypto and read crypto history can strengthen our faith in this investment and will ignore all forms of FUDs, so we don't need to doubt it anymore. In this downturn we really need to buy more bitcoin and hold it before it's too late. Bitcoin will not give more opportunities in the near future, it might be a big thing in crypto and the price will probably go up high.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

I not sure people never feel doubt in this situation, no matter how much you believe in crypto but we can't ignore the current market condition. Almost one year there's no market improvement and it make some people worried if this situation will continue and worse but we can't do anything except hold and hope.
ParveZ219

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

Yes of course the thing which is giving you so much,You must not doubt those... And bitcoin investments can give profit any time if you are doing that correctly there are always a method for any type of investment.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

Well in my opinion base on I see in the market well you're right this is the perfect time to invest buy some coin and hold it for the long term to get a high profit.  Just wait after a months or a year it will give you a huge profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: