Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You should never doubt on bitcoin investment!  (Read 2954 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.
The increase and decrease in crypto prices will always occur and our task is to try to find and get the right momentum in making decisions. This is something we must be able to choose appropriately, because without a right decision we will not be able to make a good analysis. Analyze and make sure that we have reached the right momentum so that the results will satisfy us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

I hope it will be true, I think it is the same because the price now is very cheap, maybe this month will be the start of the increase, as long as the news is waiting for this month bitcoin etf is approved

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.
We all hope so, that soon the price of bitcoin will start again, but it does not begin and does not begin. Hope is all that we now have.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

Well if you do your own research and buy Bitcoins from an exchange like Coinbase then I think if you hold till the price go up, you will win (assuming that you are a long term investor). However, if you are referring to a Bitcoin investment where you give your fiat currency and some person or group manage your investment saying that they have invested the amount in BTC and will give a high return on your investment, I would be extra auspicious as well as cautious when putting my money! Be careful and do your due diligence before investing your hard earned money.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

I also think a similar thing, this is a decent chance to earn huge profit by purchasing Bitcoin at a modest cost go. So we can make benefits in the event that we sell the Bitcoin we have later on. You can buy bitcoin by analyzing the market and wait for the market increase. Some people buy bitcoin without any analysis and when the price is down they blame about bitcoin. There is no doubt about bitcoin and you can invest in bitcoin without any hesitation.

ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

People are genuinely concerned about their investments, but I think it seems impossible to have something like this on the market. On the contrary, logical and stable trading can bring you to very good places.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

I'm totally agree with your opinion, we have to take time to study how the price of bitcoin is moving bcause it will be useful for us. Beside that, we have to remember that bitcoin is very volatile and unstable, its very full of risk, thats why we have to be careful on that.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

I'm totally agree with your opinion, we have to take time to study how the price of bitcoin is moving bcause it will be useful for us. Beside that, we have to remember that bitcoin is very volatile and unstable, its very full of risk, thats why we have to be careful on that.
you are right, we must really take the time for bitcoin. besides we are alert to bitcoin that is not stable, we also have to be careful with people who use bitcoin just to use or crime. it is very detrimental and risky
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

Investing need education for you to know the risk before entering the market. Crypto price is volatile unlike other assets that keep growing and having stable value but never go down again. When you know nothing your investment will end up for nothing. Bitcoin as invest you can earn profit how much profits do you can get the answer is depends on the volume of coin you have and depend when the price goes up and specially depends on your own strategy.
Dikarama7

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

Yes, it is true that there is no need to doubt bitcoin because bitcoin is a crypto base coin and is better able to survive and increase its value, but for investment, research is still needed, because it is related to choosing the right time to buy and to get better profits.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

I am not doubting bitcoin investment. I knew from the beginning that the price might change during the game but personally I am just waiting right now.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:51:29 PM

why do we have to doubt bro. I am very happy to be able to invest in bitcoin. By investing in bitcoin I can change my economic life to be better than before

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

I agree with you that the volatility of bitcoin allows it to develop even more and, accordingly, to grow in price. This is better than the price would not grow at all.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:14:39 PM

It will amaze you that some people are making great money despite the current price of cryptocurrencies. They are never broke whether the price is going up or down because they have studied it and know which action to take at any point in time. Rather than thinking that price will suddenly jump, make the most of the present situation.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:40:47 PM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now.

Furthermore, we will get a high return if we can do it patiently, carefully and be able to control emotions. Avoid excessive positive expectations/thoughts, for example "with bitcoin we can get instant profits" or "with bitcoin we will get quick profits" and this kind of thinking, can produce emotions eventually. Because we will not know what risks will come to approach us later? ...
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

Such volatility of bitcoin is a kind of test of investors on how well they understand the technology. If they have studied bitcoin well enough, they should not be afraid of falling prices.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Glutius

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:57:06 PM

It is faith in the prospects of bitcoin that does not allow me to get upset because of the fall in prices. I have been studying this technology for a long time and therefore believe that its prospects are quite real.

brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

You cannot always expect the price of cryptocurrency to rise and never fall and vise versa because this will never happen. Generally at the moment, the price of cryptocurrencies is down. We have to know that the price will rise, though we may not know when that will be. Only those who are able to wait will reap the benefit.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:24:47 PM

The doubt has been on for a while now and lots of people are now on the quiet side of the cryptocurrency investments. Resorting to hibernation till their doubts are being cleared and a restoration of the previously invested money.
Glutius

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:08:05 PM

In order not to be afraid of falling prices, you only need to better study the cryptocurrency. If you study the schedule of its development, it becomes clear that such fluctuations are normal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: