Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You should never doubt on bitcoin investment!  (Read 2954 times)
serenagomz95

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:28:20 AM

Bitcoin is becoming a viable asset, with a growing ETF fund, some small funds are coming in contact with bitcoin, and venture capitalists are stepping into the bitcoin market. Although Bitcoin prices are likely to fluctuate, Bitcoin's potential yields are promising.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

I feel the same here. Bitcoin is not going to explose or ends, it is just started. As all we see that the bitcoin price never went under $6.000 in this year but all the altcoins looses like %50-80. So the bitcoin stayed strong and showed everyone its strength. So it is the right time to buy BTC and then HODL.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:34:16 AM

it would be wonderful for the author to see the growth that we all are waiting for. I believe that the potential for growth in the crypto currency is Wink

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

Yes, but you should also considering the buying zone of Bitcoin, specially when you buy Bitcoin on the peak, that is very very bad move. You should wait for the dip, then you can buy and hold that for long term. There are many people here invested in Bitcoin when the price on peak last few months.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

I feel the same here. Bitcoin is not going to explose or ends, it is just started. As all we see that the bitcoin price never went under $6.000 in this year but all the altcoins looses like %50-80. So the bitcoin stayed strong and showed everyone its strength. So it is the right time to buy BTC and then HODL.

Yes i too agree because Bitcoin is the standard and market leader in crypto world and also its value has not went under $6000. But for past few months the market is not much profitable so wait for few months and sure will be benefited from BTC.

Am I spamming? Report me!
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

yes that's true, don't ever hesitate to invest in bitcoin because we have to believe that bitcoin has a good future and we will definitely get profit, and we also have to know that to achieve success sometimes there will be some failures that we must dare to face and become lessons for getting better

Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

Cryptocurrency has huge standard just cause of BTC. Bitcoin has put a deep impact on other cryptocurrencies. As my perception, I am absolutely agreed that you should never doubt on Bitcoin investment.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

I think investing in Bitcoin is not bad, or a thing that youshould be afraid of. You can invest I'm Bitcoin now and if you want to sell it my suggested you should wait until the value of it risen , in that way you can gain more profit. So it's worth investing for.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

The first requirement in investing is faith! So, if we believe that bitcoin will last longer and its value will soar, why not start now? We are in the down trend now and it can be considered as the good time to start to buy some bitcoin and holding it for some period of time till we get enough profit.

rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

I have no doubt it will only get stronger and bigger, we are going to see great things in bitcoin in the next four years that are in front of us, both in development and price.

This is really going to happen. There is no impossible things in cryptocurrency. This is really necessary, this will help everyone in the future. Bitcoin has a market that is volatile but then it is the natural cycle and you do not need to wprry about it. Trust bitcoin and everything will be okay.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

As long as you have known the right knowledge about it, doubt will never be on your mind. Investing on it is simply accepting to take the risks and courage to deal with some negativity and situations that will surely test your patience and faith on it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

Cryptocurrency has huge standard just cause of BTC. Bitcoin has put a deep impact on other cryptocurrencies. As my perception, I am absolutely agreed that you should never doubt on Bitcoin investment.

This is my philosophy that if you doubt on anything then stay away from it and only if you have confidence and can see in future it will provide you good return do invest in it.  And bitcoin is something which in near term would be the best in terms of return on investment when it comes to.
Sand King

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:10:01 AM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.

Investing is risky, it's normal for investors to doubt everything that may affect their investments and i think even if you know and studies the market very well, the time will come that you will see unexpected happenings within the market or crypto world.

aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

Right, Investing is to get a better profit, so to start it better with enough knowledge and if necessary find other people who are experts to provide guidance to us, because early investors are not experienced to predict when the right time to buy or to sell
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

of course we must not doubt bitcoin, because until now bitcoin has helped a lot for the needs of our economy which has now increased steadily. so with the existence of bitcoin all this can be helped.

pltgksl

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

I think that expression is a bit pretentious. There may not be any risk for the moment. It could make sense to invest. Maybe he can make a lot of money. But will it always go like this. It's really hard to say.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

for many people , They will be suspicious and want to give up when prices fall. But I'm different, I still put a lot of faith in it. The rise and fall of bitcoin prices is just the rule of the market. So do not worry and keep investing. When things become more active, I believe the price will increase.

Goldenmoll1988

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

What I invested in early 2018, and still is, but these investments are 10 times less because of the bearish trend. And yet I do not lose hope and just keep tokens until better times
TheLoser

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

Despite the fact that now bitcoin is going down, I still believe that there will be growth. Than it will be conditioned I do not know, maybe it will be good news, maybe changes in the legislation, but that bitcoin will grow I do not doubt.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:57:40 PM

There is no argument about the reality of bitcoin investment. The problem is the market price now. The price has been low most part of the year and has not been able to make a new high above $8000 since the beginning of the year. The price prediction so far has been only mere speculation and could not be relied upon as the year draws to close let us see where the year will in bitcoin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: