Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:42:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At this time buy and hold bitcoin smile in future  (Read 2743 times)
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

I think a lot of people here are dreaming of a comfortable retirement with Bitcoin in the future. I do like that too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

absolutely right because now is a very good opportunity to buy lots of bitcoin to be a future investment, because later you will get a big profit in the future because the price of bitcoin will be more expensive and high in value
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

If it is possible to operate with large amounts, the best option is to buy a large number of bitcoins and store them, expecting an increase in the price.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

Buying bitcoin for a long term definitely a good way to earn a good profit. cause we all know bitcoin still can go higher and higher from now.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

We should not expect a massive pump in the cryptocurrency market or anything simular to the ruse of 2017. The market should recover from the bearish trend, at some point, but no one knows when that would be.. For now, just buy, hodl, and wait for long term.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

Bitcoin investment is a long-term investment that can generate substantial profits, when the end of 2017 there was a bitcoin price increase that was quite high and beyond everyone's predictions. Currently the price of bitcoin has decreased, and of course some people see this as an opportunity to buy bitcoin and save it in the hope that prices will rise much higher in the following year, but preferably before buying we must study the development and price movements of bitcoin so that we can make a profit and not suffer losses. For that, study well and understand the factors that cause prices to fall and rise then buy as much bitcoin as we can and hold until prices rise, because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

I now advise you to invest in cryptocurrency to all your friends, because the best moment is difficult to choose. Prices have fallen, which means it's time to buy as many coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

Thanks for this. Unfortunately, so many people don't see this as a special opportunity. All they say is bitcoin is dead. All the cryptocurrencies price have fallen far below their initial exchange listing price and the wise people are talking the chance to acquire millions of coins. You are sure to smile in future if you get your game right.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

Still many people are not aware in crypto currency and i see those people who know bitcoin has an advantage to be more wealthy than others specially if those people hold huge amout of bitcoin or any currency that may possible to pump its valye in the future. Holder will be millionaire in the right time.

Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

I strongly agree with you about that now is the right moment to start investing in bitcoin. Because now the situation of this market is perfect for investment. in the coming months or years we will see the rapid increase in bitcoin prices. I hope that in the coming months we will see the rapid increase in bitcoin prices. And I believe bitcoin has a tendency to rise up during the end of the year period so it is better to buy bitcoin and hold these.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

What are you waiting for because this is the time, and this is the right time to buy bitcoin.
if you believe bitcoin you will invest in the long run in a situation where the value of bitcoin is not currently increasing, it's still in low price and all you have to do is buy it and you hold it, even though you have to wait a long time but you will get profit and that is long-term investment and of course profitable.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.

The market is very falling and makes hesitation to make decisions at this time. Well, for profit we must have confidence, and we must be sure for now is a golden opportunity to buy, buy at a low price and hold it to profit.

if we now buy bitcoin at a cheap price, that means we get more bitcoin, so what is the problem when we can sell bitcoin and get profit? because there is no guarantee that the prediction of bitcoin will rise in which month it will rise. the key to that is all patience.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:44:10 PM

I think this is advice for beginners, mostly. Since those, who have long in crypto know the entire sequence of actions in the event of a reduction in the price of bitcoin. And every time it goes down, someone will write that now is the best time for investment. But there is nothing wrong with this, it was, is and will be.
N4bil4

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

A very good technique for investing, holding and waiting for the best time to sell is a very great strategy, sometimes the reality is bitter and not as sweet as we expected, we cannot predict when prices will rise, because the price of bitcoin is usually unstable and we don't even know when to go up or down, but we must remain optimistic and stay focused on reality.
Delinquency

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

I totally agree with you but I don't think we see the bottom price. I still wait for 5k but even if you buy from these prices you will make profit in long term. Choice is yours.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

Certainly, although we are now in the pursuit of how much damage we have in the hands of the btc in the future will be in a very different position. then we will remember that we do not evaluate the times we live more effectively.
Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

You are absolutely right! Bitcoin price was 6100 USD some days ago before yesterday bitcoin price went to 6700 USD. So, who bought at 6100, they already made 600 USD profit approx! Today bitcoin price again low enough to buy! Though Every time we kept saying this is the right time to buy or something like this. But the exact buying time is passing now! Buy bitcoin and another crypto coins now, smile in future!  Grin
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

For a long time, in the 90th our city metallurgist. The factory sold the rental to the west below the cost price in order to get at least some real money. So who knows how life will turn, today you turned off the farm, and tomorrow you turn it on again to have money for food and that there pays off or not it will not matter, sometimes money is more important now than money tomorrow. The main thing that the crypt itself is not dead, but soon it will be more profitable to take the crypt from the cranes than to mince 🙂
helen28

Activity: 453

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:34:03 PM

For a long time, in the 90th our city metallurgist. The factory sold the rental to the west below the cost price in order to get at least some real money. So who knows how life will turn, today you turned off the farm, and tomorrow you turn it on again to have money for food and that there pays off or not it will not matter, sometimes money is more important now than money tomorrow. The main thing that the crypt itself is not dead, but soon it will be more profitable to take the crypt from the cranes than to mince 🙂
If I do have extra money I see to it that I am investing or putting some of it in bitcoin that I will hold for a year or longer so that at least I would have savings that I can call and would have in the future and no regret in my part that I missed this opportunity.
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:55:51 PM

a lot of post are screaming bull is about to come. then 3 days later it goes down again. this market is far from predictable right now. everybody saying they can well i wish you good luck. but there is to much external factors that can influence. this is not a market we have seen yet.
the ta's i see today are all the same. it might go up. or down. well everything is covered if you say that.....

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: