Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At this time buy and hold bitcoin smile in future  (Read 2743 times)
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.
I agree with this , me myself thinks that this is the best thing we need to do. At this time many people used to panic selling. Its a good time to buy and hold bitcoin. We can achieve our desired profit if we choose to hold and wait patiently

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

Now is a good time to buy any cryptocurrency, in a few years you will laugh to remember that bitcoin once cost 6000-7000, and you were afraid to buy it:)
of course if you want to get a big profit in the crypto world it is better to buy bitcoin and other crypto to be used as savings or investment in the future, because bitcoin has a pretty good increase every year.
Aurora Castro

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.

Investing in bitcoin will always be the best option. It would also be ideal to invest in anonymous projects that until now are starting because their value is low, and it would be a great opportunity to buy and when this value goes up there will be great rewards.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

It is really easy to say for others to buy bitcoon or other alternative coins,but the problem is would they trust our words?Seeing how the market fluctuate more than how many times just this year,and from the maret bubble of 2017 .

Only people like me can say yes buy bitcoin now,because i am confident for long term bitcoin will make me rich,or not even a millionaire
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

it is the hope of all investors, can buy at the current price and sell at the next high price. and you are right. this is a good time to buy and collect bitcoin as much as possible, because Bitcoin will make new levels at the highest prices for the next few months. believe me, this will happen and I agree with you.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

Yes i think this is the best time to buy bitcoin because now the price of bitcoin is worth to buy. But you should wait for a long time to hold the price and you will get a big profit
royaljack200

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

The best time obviously would be the lowest point of that coin that year and sell when it's higher or highest. Not easy but can be done. The prices are pretty low so this is a great time to buy and hold.
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

actually now is the right time to buy bitcoin and hold it. because this lower limit for bitcoin will rise soon.

a lot of news about the rising price of bitcoin at the end of the year, if that happens then be prepared to be lucky if you buy now.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

Yes i think this is the best time to buy bitcoin because now the price of bitcoin is worth to buy. But you should wait for a long time to hold the price and you will get a big profit

Prices have started to improve slowly and should be quick to make decisions from now on to get good profits in the future.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

Prices have started to improve slowly and should be quick to make decisions from now on to get good profits in the future.

That is why holding is the best thing to do as of now since the market is too low we should take the opportunity to store and hold bitcoin the price is started to raise even it is slowly raising up atleast you have the coins to be stake.
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

Prices have indeed started to grow but the problems with bitcoins are not yet solved. The day all the problems for bitcoins would be solved would be the day for bitcoins to go to moon.
Cryptocurrencies are yet facing some major issues in various countries regarding legalization.
Yudai

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:09:01 PM

Yes, that is a right strategy. As the matket is down right now, it is a perfect time to buy coin because of its low price then wait for the time when the price goes up and sell it.

bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

Its never too late to jumped out in bitcoin. Because bitcoin can be our potential option of investment.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

I also think that it is the right time to buy bitcoin so that you can probably earn good profit. To all investors it is you chance to invest a lot and use this moment to buy a lot of bitcoin and then hold it until the price goes up. Just hold your bitcoin and because of that you can really have big smile in the future.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

Prices are low, and for everyone it is a great opportunity to get in, to invest some more. Prices are going up, at 2019. and it would be petty to not invest when prices are now so low. unless you don't bother paying the same amount of coins next year way higher. It is going to be a good year for Bitcoin, next year and 2020. Bitcoin is going and there isn't any doubt about it.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

I think it needs more time. It was the old technic. But buying in this deep can give a huge amount. The price of the bitcoin is not high now. So anyone can take this chance to buy it for future.
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:40:46 PM

That's the best tactic. Buy when the price is low and wait for the price to rise but you have to be patient and do a market research before any investment, no matter how small or large it is.
Thor....

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

Ya really,  if u want to smile in future than u have to buy the coin hold it till the value of the coin pops up....
This is the way of making money in cryptocurrency
rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

Yes, I also think like that, in my opinion now is the right time to buy Bitcoin because currently the price is cheap and very suitable to start investing again, I also believe that in the future bitcoin will succeed and rise.
You are an investor who has a very large confidence and patience and of course you already understand all the risks that will be obtained later
Dobrodav

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

so I hear some news that bitcoin have some bug on code. is that right? I can't find this information on google

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: