Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At this time buy and hold bitcoin smile in future  (Read 2743 times)
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

I think I have to use the momentum properly, it's time to buy. Even though the market is getting lower I believe in trading that there must be time for prices to rise
You are an investor who has considerable confidence with a very large investment risk, here it takes investors who like you who have high enough confidence patience is the main capital

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:37:33 AM

Yes, in my opinion, this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. Because now the market is down so we can get Bitcoin at a low price. Of course Bitcoin prices will increase immediately and make our lives perfect.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:36:04 AM

In this situation, what else can we do, we can only wait and hope that someday Btc will return to its previous position. While the current market situation is really not supportive. For this reason, invest as much trust as possible in the Btc so that Btc can return to its original state. Return to its golden age.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Allenw

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:57:59 AM

Right now the market is consistently going in the downward direction. So this is a perfect time or great opportunity to make an investment in bitcoin. And after that, you have to hold it for a long period of time to generate a good profit from it.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

Yes youre right this is a good time to buy bitcoin  and hold it. If you have enough money buy quickly because it changes anytime. Ignore those things that will make you feel uncomfortable about bitcoin. You will see that all youre patience in waiting will earn a good profit in the future.
It is a good time because the price is low but stable, and people are expecting the bull market at the end of the year, that's when you could sell and make big money
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:07:13 PM

this is a real cenario for saving in the future.buying ang holdling bitcoin is the tactics to can earned big like at this time when bitcoin price is still dropping.this is the right time to invest when price still have very low not for earning right now that for tommorow earned huge.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.

A very later idea to buy at a cheap price and resell when the price goes up but you just have to be sure the price will rise again.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.

Positively attitude and strategy you have ofcourse nothing doubt bitcoin is gain again
This time is opportunity to buy bitcoin but some people is already huge of bitcoin tgey hold
It's almost a year since bitcoin start to drops their price waiting to bounce again the price

King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

in my opinion, not only Bitcoin will increase its price in the future, but Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Ripple, Stellar, and others will also increase, so if I think personally than you invest in Bitcoin and the price has risen very high, you better invest in coin whose price has not increased very high but has a good potential for the future (ex : UTNP, KWH, PST), because the profit you can get will be bigger than you buy Bitcoin, but it returns to you again if you want to invest safely then Bitcoin is the right choice.

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:06:34 AM

hmmm i think we are right now on a dam high prize of the Bitcoin more than 6000$ per coin XD
But if you think we will reach much higher soon then invest Wink
I got my most coins at about 400$ so for me we are great now !

regards

Lucky you. I think that such investment at $400 is really worth your while. Now i understand the "hmmm" as your opening.

At an average of $6K a piece, i think investment during your time and now does have a really big difference.  Your investment gained you 50x value, for the same effect at the current market price, bitcoin needs to reach $300 a piece and i don't think that will happen anytime soon.

Though if people are merely looking to double or triple their money, then bitcoin might just prove to have lots of potential to make it happen.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:19:41 AM

many people advise us to buy bitcoin right now, because the price of bitcoin right now is in the low and all expert tell that about their prediction that the price of bitcoin will increase sharply in the future, but  i don't know about it because there are many problem with bitcoin

Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:25:05 AM

I heared this advice many times this year but i think it will always depend of the market trend in which many have lose their capital during this bearish trend. So i guess if we are sure that the bullish market will arrive soon then buy as much as you can today so that you may enjoy the Bitcoin ride in the future.
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:35:03 AM

Today l see bitcoin is growing up, good choose for investment and buy bitcoin again. Maybe its the begining of bitcoin for starting to the moon. Hope bitcoin could raised to $20,000 last years and get much profit with altcoin be growing up.

alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:53:49 AM

Just sad a moment when looking bitcoin and crypto have down, but you will be happy and smile at the future with bitcoin and altcoin at higher price. don’t worry about how drop and lower price of bitcoin and altcoin, at the future every thing will be back again.
KenziCharlie

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:09:12 AM

Daily transactions are slowly rising since July, for what it's worth. Nodes are up too. Google trends for bitcoin still low tho.

Now bakkt will be interesting, will it push the price and how much. I think about 1-3k, then a possible dump in jan/feb 2019.

JenkinsCharlie

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:10:50 AM

Daily transactions are slowly rising since July, for what it's worth. Nodes are up too. Google trends for bitcoin still low tho.

Now bakkt will be interesting, will it push the price and how much. I think about 1-3k, then a possible dump in jan/feb 2019.

Do you mean on-chain transactions or exchange trade volume?

Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:17:02 AM

Yes, right, now is the time to buy bitcoin and then hold until bitcoin to the moon. So before we are late to buy bitcoin, we have to buy it now.
and I see now the market has improved.  I hope bitcoin will soon to the moon again.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:25:31 AM

This is a great opportunity to invest on it and to have a much better profit in the future, unlike others they are so pessimistic about what is happening or what the market status now without knowing the opportunity behind it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:51:02 AM

It is good to buy bitcoin and hold it in these days so you can get more value in the future and i would like to suggest that bitcoin is rising more so we should keep patience and doing best for the bitcoin like we have to buy bitcoin in these days.

Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

I also agree with that opinion, bro. because buying bitcoin now and holding it for the long term is an action that will produce enormous results. so we can be happy with the benefits we get
Basically you are right now Bitcoin holding time because price is low everyday. So it is the long time holding and investment reality time.many people happy for the lower Bitcoin price opportunity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: