Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected Higher Return  (Read 2168 times)
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:07:31 AM

Everybody will tell you that the top 10 is a good choice. Something will give less profit, but it is much more efficient than taking an unknown token from a hundred or a thousand coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:28:54 AM

Those that put their money in ether when it was $80 plus in less than a month ago have already made high return on their investment.  It is important to look before leaping.  Your choice of Cryptocurrency is good but ethereum is still going to increase the more!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:26:57 PM

ETH, ADA, and XRP are safe investments. Both ethereum and ripple will rise steadily, probably at a similar rate to each other. Cardano is more of a dark horse, it could produce much higher returns, or nothing at all. Good choice of coins to invest in all three

electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:06:20 PM

These are good, strong and promising coins so it’s a good idea to invest in them. The only thing that I would recommend is not just investing but be sure to learn trading. Since the usual hold may not bring in the near future the desired result.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:22:53 PM

I am thinking of investing little money in cryptocurrency. I don't want to put my money into shitcoins. Therefore, I will invest in only top 10 on CMC.What is your thoughts on ETH, ADA and XRP?
Well your decision is good because the coins you said is a good coins to invest but of course do not expect a immediately huge profit because we all know how market is struggling. But its good to invest now in the crypto market.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:39:01 PM

I am thinking of investing little money in cryptocurrency. I don't want to put my money into shitcoins. Therefore, I will invest in only top 10 on CMC.What is your thoughts on ETH, ADA and XRP?
Well your decision is good because the coins you said is a good coins to invest but of course do not expect a immediately huge profit because we all know how market is struggling. But its good to invest now in the crypto market.

Yes, that's what a newbie should do, just invest small amounts in the beginning of their journey and chooses coins in the top 10. That's what I did and up to know I'm still doing it because it's very successful specially in 2017. Patience is also needed as well to be successful, you don't need to be emotional or panic and push the sell button. You need to remain calm and wait till the market settles down before making your decision.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:57:56 AM

You made a good choice as this is how I also do my investment in crypto. I do like only the top coins on coinmarketcap because going for those cheap ICOs tokens just sets me into a death trap. ICO tokens are worthless to me. They are only in to destroy our monies.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:59:36 AM

ETH, ADA and XRP are all good long-term coins with good teams. All these should do well during coming bull run.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:56:05 AM

I advise to investing in the top 15 CMC, and it will be a good list for you as we know right now, the top 15 list is a strong coin that will be the next potential coins to increase. With having all of this coin, we can expect to make a higher return in the short-term and long-term, and some of them can make a good movement at the market. But if you don't have enough money to buy all of the coins, you can choose bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, monero, and if you still think that those coins are too expensive, then you can move your choice with ada, tron, xrp, str, eos, iota because that coin is cheap, less than $5.
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:06:51 AM

I think that you should seriously think about it, because if you were interested in getting really big profit, those projects that you chose are not very suitable for this role. Better invest money in the Etheera project (ETA). At least it guarantees you that you will have a chance to earn many times more than from investments in XRP.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:18:27 AM

Ethereum is defimitely a leading altcoin that a cryptocurrency invedtor must hold. Ada is also good as well! I will likecto add that bitcoin must also he consider as many coin react to bitcoin price movement. Investing in cryptocurrency when the price are low is a smart thing to do!

VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:17:26 AM

And below there are pretty good coins for analysis and investment. So you should not get stuck on the top, profits can bring and stratis and lisk and nano, bat.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:19:26 PM

before investing in cryptocurrency you should know in advance what risks will pose a threat to you when prices fall and when the market conditions are not stable your assets will collapse and will definitely have a reduced value, so before investing in the world of cryptocurrency you should be able to understand the risk that will occur so that you are not too sorry.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:24:15 PM

And below there are pretty good coins for analysis and investment. So you should not get stuck on the top, profits can bring and stratis and lisk and nano, bat.
Top 10 coins are safer to invest but if you want bigger profit, maybe try to look an undervalue coins, it would bring bigger profit especially if it will attract a lot of investors. I like to invest with coins that are less than 100 sats, they have a good shot going up and maybe going to the moon.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:38:19 PM

ETH, ADA and XRP are very good choices for a long term investment. It is safer to stay in the top 10. You can potentially earn more profits in an undiscovered new cryptocurrency, but it is really risky.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:42:03 PM

Well that would be a good choice as we all know that investing in other altcoins would be risky even in the ICO projects would also do the same. This is the problem now with these new altcoins in the market and there are only few of the projects that are really good and being managed by good team.

From the top 10 list in the CMC i prefer ETH, XRP and BCH. These were totally good to invest for it has proven already with their previous market price that has gone high.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:03:12 PM

Higher return increases in proven strategy with planned profit/loss ratio. Speculating around cryptocurrencies doesn't help to boost your portfolio but knowing rules can give higher achievements at the end. Plan your trade and trade your plan.
sheynlee18
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 9

Kill E'm With Kindness

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:26:27 PM

It is simple if it just a little money you are investing, invest in shitcoins that you are saying which has already a working product and has an ICO for you to be able to purchase and invest .. YES it is too risky but you will surely get a good ROI if it is legit and jt sells in a good price.. Don't expect higher return in the Top10 crypto with a little money you will just get less income and it will surely disappoint you if you have less patient in time for HODL.. 😉

okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:52:18 PM

ada and xrp are risky coins.
eth are most reliable coin in these 3.

but in my opinion you can buy eth as higher return in long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: