Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX.....TO SELL OR TO HOLD??  (Read 498 times)
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

I had a lot of loss on the TRX But I have not sold this coin yet. Because now selling will be a big loss. So I'm waiting for its price to rise. So I suggest you hold on.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arafat222

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

I think TRX hold it's not safe because now all coin price down and down so it's very risk to hold that coin. If you can hold coin ltc is better
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

Current coin prices are almost all experiencing price reductions and that also includes TRX, and we should keep holding the coins that we have even though it's long enough.
I am sure, when I first got it, I immediately sold it. I think, that is the best way to benefit from TRX. Well, and at the moment the price has dropped far enough, and I'm grateful to have sold it. but there might be a price increase.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:27:38 AM

TRX is include in top 10 ranking coinmarket cap and that mean many investor and trader still hold it for long run.  The price of TRX is also very cheap and with strong team and fundamental the price will going up in bull market. This coin also listed mostly in all biggest exchange with high trading volume so has potential to be bigger later.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

If you look at the overall market in that time then BTC has outperformed almost all alt-coins in that time. Compared to other alts TRX hasn't performed particularly bad. The majority have lost 50% of their BTC value or more. Given that I would say TRX is a good investment going forwards.

boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

I think TRX for now, if you are stuck at a very expensive price like that, maybe a very good and very right step is to keep the sale of assets that you have at a very cheap price because TRX has the potential to be very expensive.

dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:52:25 AM

I think TRX for now, if you are stuck at a very expensive price like that, maybe a very good and very right step is to keep the sale of assets that you have at a very cheap price because TRX has the potential to be very expensive.

You're never stuck at a certain price level. Reading this reminded me of that and one of the options is to dollar cost average. Take advantage of this lower price point to buy more. Lowering the average price you bought in at, you can then sell at a lower price point in the future to make a profit.

Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 09:32:16 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 06:50:03 AM by Gwapoman

I bought a lot of TRX late July @ 0.00000470BTC (based on Expert Trader Advice Angry Angry) with hopes I bought at a low and was going to see a bull market soon Wink Wink. Now at A market Price of 0.00000292BTC. I feel I have held for too long and my Capital has bled out as well Sad Sad. Should I sell now or still Hold? Huh Huh Huh
self proclaimed expert traders are the worst traders of all ,they are just making some noise and attentions on a bull market.giving signals,showing profits and boasting their winning trades..but in bearish times they are very quiet and just like dead..don't fall tor them again.

there's a lot of activities and trading competition happening now with TRX,and for sure those whales are playing a lot of their TRXs so anything could really happen.
If you don't really do trading,it's better for you to just hold your TRX.40% loss is really painful to see and it may even go worst.possible things that you may look to

a.sell now and accept the loss(but it's more painful if you see the price go up after you sell)
b.wait for the price to go up a little higher then sell.
c.just hold it and wait for the market to recover

It's really hard to give advice in a situation like this,because the answers really depends how much you can handle and manage your losses.the whole market is down and TRX ranks no.13 in the total market cap,it still really have the potential to go back to your buying price or more so you really need to analyze and think of a good strategy carefully.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

I bought a lot of TRX late July @ 0.00000470BTC (based on Expert Trader Advice Angry Angry) with hopes I bought at a low and was going to see a bear market soon Wink Wink. Now at A market Price of 0.00000292BTC. I feel I have held for too long and my Capital has bled out as well Sad Sad. Should I sell now or still Hold? Huh Huh Huh
I think you should not sell it. Because this is a whale adjustment and the market will soon be pumping. And I want to advise you not to listen to the experts' predictions, it just makes you more of a loss!

You are right about the So-called experts. Most times When they tell you to hold - do your research- You will likely want to sell instead of Hold.
I think you should sell your coins today and invest in some reliable currencies, like Ripple or litecoin. The choice in Altcoin is difficult because thousands of currencies in the market, but the good thing is that you should invest in top 5 or 10 currencies in the market. You will be mentally relaxed and your money will also be safe. Search the market by yourself and don’t try any one’s advice.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

TRX might be good investment or not, I mean ''profitable'', or TRON might be good project but I would never invest in anything who has such founder.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

TRX is a profitable coin given its pump and dump charachteristics. Justin Sun, the CEO of Tron, does a great job at marketing this coin, one day you can wake up to one announcement/news and the coin will suddenly go up no matter what the announcement is about, so it's very likely that you'll make some decent profits in the short-term.

I'd recommend you to hold coins for the time being, the market seems to have started a small recovery phase, so it would be a bad idea to sell now knowing that the price could go further up. If you're going for a long-term strategy, you can be sure that you'll make profits when the next altcoin begins.

Just be patience for now, don't give in to emotions, and finally, don't sell.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

For this red days of the markets and other coins dropping its price now i think you can sell now your TRX coin before it will drops its price soon.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

Many of the coins and tokens are down now and investing into cryptocurrencies is one of the Best investments opportunities available now on the internet. Tron or TRX is growing now and you will not lose in you can buy them now and holds for a very long time.  If 2019 bitcoin is going to grow and other coins will follow in upward price movement.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

I prefer to trade this coin for a short time. I think that in the long term it should not be considered.
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

Trx is one of the coin that made me lost a lot of money, from news, listing, chart and potential, this coin got a really stats, but unfortunately in the market the situation is different, so I will say just cutloss and keep small portion of the coin, it seems the coin will need a lot of time before can rise, but I still believe trx got good potential in the future

I Have thought about doing this, But my losses would be much. What if I wait till the next bull Market? Then I will sell it but at least not make so much loss.
The reason that you lost money is that you invested in such a currency which was not popular and those currencies that do not make place in exchange disappear from the market and all the investors lose their money. In my opinion everyone should invest in exchange listed currencies. Atleast they are authentic and there are no scams in such currencies.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

TRX is unfortunately good coin and yes I am saying that because they have recently launched there mainnet and have tried to go deep inside the crypto communities investment reach. They have somehow attracted huge number of investors into their base because of its hikes that they got few months ago. This was not the case one time or two but many times and thus made handsome profits to everyone. This is more or less swing type of trading that I am talking about and TRX was able to give good ROI's in short terms. May be this coin is good in a way it goes up so better stick to it and you may see some good returns over it.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:15:09 AM

Trx is one of the coin that made me lost a lot of money, from news, listing, chart and potential, this coin got a really stats, but unfortunately in the market the situation is different, so I will say just cutloss and keep small portion of the coin, it seems the coin will need a lot of time before can rise, but I still believe trx got good potential in the future
Well, I would not say TRX made you to lose a lot of money; I would rather say you were not very cautious enough to know when you should be cutting loss. I understand you perfectly well that the TRX market has really gone so deep down and I also wish I stopped loss at some point, before now, but that is always the shitty thing, as long as you are far down, the hope of even stopping the little loss and looking forward to buy more back down gets dashed, but the last time I checked it was based on our own decisions, on how we ended up trading the market.

Should I sell now or still Hold? Huh Huh Huh
That is usually the case for most people, they tend to think they have bought the lows and then more lows just keeps coming. As long as you could not stop loss at an early stage based on your plan, I see no reason why you should be selling at this point that you have already lost half of your position. Remember though, if you are not a trader, the only best thing you can do is to stick with the investment aspect and save yourself the stress of the market movement as you concentrate on the long term.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:53:50 AM

I bought a lot of TRX late July @ 0.00000470BTC (based on Expert Trader Advice Angry Angry) with hopes I bought at a low and was going to see a bull market soon Wink Wink. Now at A market Price of 0.00000292BTC. I feel I have held for too long and my Capital has bled out as well Sad Sad. Should I sell now or still Hold? Huh Huh Huh

Don't blame the price, they only follow supply and demand, both of them in down trend right now. What you should think again is follow expert advisor, this is not a good step for you. You should have personal opinion depend your own knowledge and experience, meaning learn and practice by your self. My advice is if TRX reach your stop loss just cut loss but if not keep hold it, simple like that.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:04:37 AM

My choice for TRX is always to hold because due to market fluctuation the price of TRX is kept decreasing and we shouldn't bother much about the current price. So holding TRX will always give us good returns but we need little more patience until the market starts recovering.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

This proves that even experts can be wrong, trading does not always produce profits and sometimes we will also experience losses even if this also applies to experts. My advice about whether you sell or hold, it's better for me to hold it because some issues regarding the end of the year are bullish, just wait until the end of the year, even if there is no bull sign then it's up to you want to sell or not.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████