Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is really coming back strong and special right now!!!  (Read 738 times)
Afiqa03

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

The big hope of the ETH is slowly recovering ... for now it's not like last month in 2017 where the ETH was so very attractive for prize hunters and investors. my big hope I hope ETH gets up ... !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

I'm sure ETH will still show rapid growth. This year, the developers have planned several updates that are designed to increase the rate and reduce ETH inflation. I think before the end of this year we will see the rate of ETH 1200-1500 dollars.
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

I'm sure ETH will still show rapid growth. This year, the developers have planned several updates that are designed to increase the rate and reduce ETH inflation. I think before the end of this year we will see the rate of ETH 1200-1500 dollars.
highly unlikely tbh. only if bitcoin will reach $25k+ which looks literally impossible this year
Victorious5

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

Ethereum devs will take 33% from rewards per block (from 2 to 3 eths) and postponed difficulty bomb. Miners are not concerned, they just want devs to code the eth blockchain to push out the ASIC miners.
It will be interesting to see further development.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:11:21 PM

Have you heard about Pos implementation? It should definitely affect ethereum price and push it to 500 at least. Today there were a news regarding Lighthouse implementation, it is going to be Ethereum 2.0 and probably another hard fork is coming! This should significantly affect price and I hope ETH will start up trend. I am trying to accumulate this coin and I am waiting for more positive news. It is only a start , more hype around ethereum and solving scalability problems will cause bull run!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:45:25 AM

highly unlikely tbh. only if bitcoin will reach $25k+ which looks literally impossible this year
Well it depends on how people will act before this year end, spectators are eyeing for a big jumped coming from btc and literally it will also bring the hype
to alt market, ETH will further followed when btc arise and bounce high to its last peak, there's still a lots of time we just need to continue supporting the
community and it will be a good market to watch and big opportunities to those who believes, slow  recovery is better than nothing.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:38:05 AM

Well it depends on how people will act before this year end, spectators are eyeing for a big jumped coming from btc and literally it will also bring the hype
to alt market, ETH will further followed when btc arise and bounce high to its last peak, there's still a lots of time we just need to continue supporting the
community and it will be a good market to watch and big opportunities to those who believes, slow  recovery is better than nothing.
I agree with your assumption that slow recovery is better than nothing because this can provide an opportunity for someone who is just starting to jump in the cryptocurrency world to be able to buy at the current price which is still relatively low.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

Heart of altcoins, ERC20 tokens and scam tokens. It's staying to $200 so far and with the losses that it made to us, we're all happy to see if it goes by 5%-20%. It's still a lot of prices to recover with all of the losses that I've got. ETH will come back but the time span is undetermined.

That's high and I doubt it will be reached at the end of the year but I'm not removing the possibility that bull can come for a week and can give $1,000 - $10,000 increase for bitcoin so it will affect altcoins too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sergiorus

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

I don't think we will see any kind of major uptrend before the deadline of VanEck ETF's desicion (February 27). After the desicion (no matter approved or not) there are lots of chances for a huge bullrun, but not before, unfortunately
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

we should wait still more time because ethereum price increasing step by step so i think this  year end month it's price will increase, it will surprise for all in this year end.

sergiorus

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:40:36 PM

well maybe today's 15 minutes dump was the last chance to buy ethereum sub $200... but again, every move of ether is depends on bitcoin
Neo-Design

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:21:08 PM

well maybe today's 15 minutes dump was the last chance to buy ethereum sub $200... but again, every move of ether is depends on bitcoin

I agree. A lot of new cool projects are build under the ethereum blockchain. More and more companies are choosing to use this network due to it power of creating new contracts and decentralized apps.
I do believe ethereum is an amazing technology and 200 is a ridiculous low price.

█      █      █                           CRYPTOMOTORS 𐌈 / https://Cryptomotors.io/                                █      █      █
   █      █      █ The First Digital Automaker - 3D - PRO CAR DESIGN - GAMES - COLLECTIBLES  █      █      █
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:49:11 AM

would not get excited over those run , and would not jump if you have not bought the dip , might be a manipulation tho since even expert stated that we might be at a bear market that will last for 12-26months , but accumulate at every dip Smiley that is what im doing buying NEO / VET / ICX / Ethos and every single btc i can get
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:22:04 AM

I'm still not confident if that's really the last chance to buy ethereum and if it won't fall under $200 again. The market is fluctuating and we can't sure of where it's going. By the time that we have seen it at the lowest that's the best time to take actions such as buying especially when it reached $160. Did anyone bought ETH under $170? if you did so then you're a legend.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

ETH is a very promising coin and I'm sure that its low price will not last long and soon we will see growth.
iam_aayushiJ

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

ICOs are dumping heavily in the market, one way to invest and also earn money in cryptocurrency is to do study of the market, why the market is going down, try and dig into the core actual reason for it.

The market can not just fell down to 70% in 6months, there is always big investors money responsible both for rise and fall of the market.

For now about ETH's price - Ethereum, the second largest cryptocurrency in the world by market capitalization is facing major devaluation as its value has been dropping at a major scale since last month.  It has sunk into a 14-month low two days back, where it reached as low as $188.31- the lowest since August 2017, which was followed by a sharp 8.5% spike which returned the coin back above the $200 range. The longer-term numbers for Ethereum are just as terrifying, with a 69.5% shortfall coming in the last thirty days. The gap between Ethereum and Bitcoin seems to be growing larger, with Bitcoin on 5% growth for the last month and Ethereum continues to fall.

🅲🅾🅸🅽🆂🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷 SCAM 🅴🆇🅲🅷🅰🅽🅶🅴
KirunBarber

Activity: 567

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

Is this the effect of the number of ICOs popping up? or a natural occurrence, where the market controls the existing altcoin rotation. and even the current volume of traders is increasing, hopefully by the end of this year it will improve. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:20:23 AM

Hi, I think that, it's possible, that's why I calmly watch what happens to this coin.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
badaovodich

Activity: 265

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

Back to the price as the end of 2017, in my opinion it will encounter many obstacles such as the competition with opponents Ripple when the previous few days Ripple ranked No. 2.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

You must be able to believe that and you must be able to wait patiently because all the cryptocurrency price movements, including the price of ethereum, depend on the development of cryptocurrency and depend on bitcoin price movements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: