Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is really coming back strong and special right now!!!  (Read 739 times)
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

and now eth seems to continue to rise even though bitcoin is now back down ...
I think ethereum will continue to rise until the end of this month
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:44:42 PM

Is this the effect of the number of ICOs popping up? or a natural occurrence, where the market controls the existing altcoin rotation. and even the current volume of traders is increasing, hopefully by the end of this year it will improve. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Right. This time a lot of altcoin is growing extremely well and are helping the cryptocurrency market to recover. The market is showing signs of optimism and I believe the end of this year will be when it exploded very fast.

zee123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

Temporary glitch too many competition, economics of eth not the best. However, I hope it does.

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:48:24 AM

I'm not surprised ETH is back. After Bitcoin, ETH is the coin that many people and many large corporations invest in it. It can be seen that the future of ETH is very bright and worth to continue investing
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:08:44 AM

I strongly believe that the ETH is very strong for long-term investments and very bright prices will definitely go up again when bitcoin rises rapidly eth will also go up when the ETH price has dropped once to reach $221 and now prices are starting to rise gradually the opportunity to buy ETH and waiting for prices to rise again.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:14:18 AM

and now eth seems to continue to rise even though bitcoin is now back down ...
I think ethereum will continue to rise until the end of this month
That's a good thing for us, especially for those who luckily bought ETH at the bottom price.
I strongly believe on ETH and it can go higher for the remaining months of 2018 so expect more higher price with it. I think this is not a bull trap anymore, if ETH holds beyond $200 level this month, Expect the price to continue to rise for the last quarter of 2018.

Hi, I think that, it's possible, that's why I calmly watch what happens to this coin.
Good to speculate with ETH now and monitor the movement, so you will not miss the trend again and enjoy some profit too.
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

Now price going down again this really bad.yesterday ethreum price.240$/USD and now 10% down eth price 209$ usd ,i dont know until when market will like this. But i hoped end this years will like same like end of 2017
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

Yes the price of ethereum will come back, now the price of ethereum is low now. Just buy more ethereum and hold it for future. Surely the price will increase at that time you can sell and gain more profit. We can expect the hype by the end of this year. Many projects launched based on ths ethereum so dont worry to invset in ethereum.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

I think today is a good opportunity to buy ETH, it has a lot of events that can increase its rate in the coming months. I decided to buy and advise you.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:19:53 AM

Back to the price as the end of 2017, in my opinion it will encounter many obstacles such as the competition with opponents Ripple when the previous few days Ripple ranked No. 2.

yes you say, for now eth prices will be able to return as at the end of 2017 i feel that is not possible, with eth weakening so badly, a lot of analysis for this year said there would be a slight increase from the current price.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

Woa. ETH is really coming back strong and special right now. Have you seen the stimulation? 20% of the day will be great for those who believe in the "heart" of the altcoin. Smiley

I have no doubt about ethereum as this will not allow to dumps too much and this will surely back to where it was before. It just need patience as the market is not getting good while waiting for the news about ETF approval.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:29:57 AM

In coming year ETH will become very strong coin because the development team will take a different measure to control the fake project launching under this blockchain. So once they control the flow of fake ICO's definitely the price of ETH will start increasing its price.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

Today ETH has an independent price, and I think this trend will remain at $240, I still hold ETH and will not sell them!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
UserMatt1

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:23:29 AM

Woa. ETH is really coming back strong and special right now. Have you seen the stimulation? 20% of the day will be great for those who believe in the "heart" of the altcoin. Smiley

I hope so that this move upward will continue to rise, because ive lost a lot from this time, looking forward that this time, we gonna hit the prediction of the ETH community at the end of the quarter.

I believe in the short run ethereum will move up, but due to the ecosystem of icos it created around it self, long term it's destined to fail..
UserMatt1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

Ethereum had great potential, sadly allowing anyone to do an ICO created a toxic environment, full of scams and shady projects
Ahmat faisol

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

Back to the price as the end of 2017, in my opinion it will encounter many obstacles such as the competition with opponents Ripple when the previous few days Ripple ranked No. 2.

yes you say, for now eth prices will be able to return as at the end of 2017 i feel that is not possible, with eth weakening so badly, a lot of analysis for this year said there would be a slight increase from the current price.

I agree with you, because every development we know the price will be determined by the development of the market and users who will bet on eth, not determined by the year that will change.

Ethereum had great potential, sadly allowing anyone to do an ICO created a toxic environment, full of scams and shady projects

ethereum's potential will not change even though many ICOs take shelter below it,
because I'm sure a good ICO Will definitely continue to develop the Project to the end with a smart and professional team view.
UserMatt1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

I disagree, the good ICOs will continue to do well (like ICON and KNC), but all the ETH raised still needs to be sold for these companies to be able to have funds to operate (pay wages, pay bill, ecc).
Just a matter of time that a lot of the ethereum will be dumped on the market. I am not saying short term ETH has no potential, but long term defo not!!
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:55:33 AM

and now the price is back again, I think bitcoin and altcoin will start giving movement in October or November.and yes don't be too hopeful as when eth touches $ 190 people in panic and says eth is hopeless, then when the price goes up people will say eth will get better again, I think it's a reasonable cycle for traders and holders
UserMatt1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

and now the price is back again, I think bitcoin and altcoin will start giving movement in October or November.and yes don't be too hopeful as when eth touches $ 190 people in panic and says eth is hopeless, then when the price goes up people will say eth will get better again, I think it's a reasonable cycle for traders and holders

Thats true but its a matter of time that the next bull run will start
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

Not just ETH , All good and strong Alts will go soon in bull run and we may see high-high tops from the historic previously tops
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: