Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH better or BCH ?  (Read 1383 times)
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

For me, ETH is always stronger than BCH. The community, the value and popularity of ETH is much stronger than BCH. The majority of projects have chosen ETH as a platform for development and they accept payment, trading via ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wibizza

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

In my opinion, BCH and ETH are crypto coins that have price stability, and have the same amount of interest. Even though ETH might be better, depending on market conditions, both of them have a great opportunity to increase trust in interested ones. Maybe people will see that these two coins have equal profits when used to invest in both the medium and short term.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

Although at the moment BCH price is higher than ETH but you should know that ETH is the best altcoin and it's always the better choice to invest for all investors although ATH price of BCH is much higher than ETH in the past but BCH is not a truthworthy cryptocurrency to invest in for both long and short term.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:45:52 AM

While this is indeed ethereum I think better than any coins. Moreover, its development is also very rapidly. the more liked this coin. and I'm sure one day it will cost soaring ethereum.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

My preference between ETH and BCH is ETH. I have been buying Ethereum right along because I needed to invest in ICOs, so it is one of my top coins.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:49:55 AM

For me, ETH is always stronger than BCH. The community, the value and popularity of ETH is much stronger than BCH. The majority of projects have chosen ETH as a platform for development and they accept payment, trading via ETH.

Both are good and these coins will rock in future for sure. By still ethereum is more stronger than BCH as most of them are aware that ETH is trending on 2nd it will not lose its reputation also most of them started accepting payments as well. It a big boost and more over most of the projects are based in ETH.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

It is good to choose both BCH and ethereum. Though ethereum is being used always because every platform is supported by it, BCH  has its own usage and can also profitable. I sm investing on both coin seeing there potential to continue growing and give good return in the future. BCH is higher than the price of ethereum where you could gain even for short term.

omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

If I of course prefer the ethereum. because now this ethereum are rising. much like the ethereum, so start on the rush by many investors. and I am sure also that the ethereum this will continue to be the best coins.
Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:59:30 AM

I think both are equally good, because each coin has a large function and community, in the crypto world that people need is better
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:05:49 AM

I'm of the opinion that Ethereum will grow very slowly. A fall is possible. The price can reach 100 dollars.

BCH which has already reached the lowest point and will continue to be volatile. In the near future there will be an increase of up to $ 700
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

Right now based on their historical price relative to BTC then ETH is a much better buy. Couple that with the fact that ETH is a unique coin with a very different use case to bitcoin cash. The smart contract aspect of ETH is unrivaled currently. Any project running on ETH that takes off will boost the price greatly. Alternatively if the ICO market recovers then ETH price should get a large boost.

melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

Ethereum would still be the best choice if you are comparing it with Bitcoin Cash. ETH has a bigger development team and it is already well received by the entire crypto space. Once it releases the update, it will probably reach its all time high again.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:09:35 AM

Indeed this time lots of coins in compare with the ethereum. but for me, this is still a winner the ethereum. and the ethereum is also increasingly popular. This is good for the development of the ethereum, because it will be able to become a coin that would afford like bitcoin.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

I would rather go for ethereum any day ,the difference between ETH and bch is night and day  ,go for ethereum as you can see what ETH is capable of ,market was dipping in blood but in the end ETH manage to get back on feet ,why would newer ICOs still choosing ETH? Its because they saw something you are not seeing ,open your eye mate and get yourself some ethereum before its too late

yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

Hello guys
do u think ETH is better to invest or BCH
what i should chose i guess BCH can go up to 0.20BTC again what do u think ?
Without a doubt, ETH is much better than BCH. ETH is a project with huge resources and the largest team. BCH is a skam-fork copied from BTC. Behind him are schizophrenic Roger Ver and Bitmain. Be careful with BCH, as with any other investment in crypto-currencies.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

I would go to the ethereum because it has a string community but u dindt say that bch dont have its  just the ethereuem has much more community but still these two are down because the investor are investing to other coins
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

i guess BCH can go up to 0.20BTC again what do u think ?

No chance. Look at the graph of BCH against BTC. The ratio has been in a slow bleed out for months. They peaked at 0.2, they are now down around 0.06-0.07.

BCH doesn't know what it is. They are potentially forking again to Bitcoin ABC or Bitcoin SV or some other nonsense. The entire thing is a scam. If I were you I would stick to BTC, but if you have to to pick BCH or ETH then definitely ETH.
already it can be seen from the price higher than the Ethereum Bitcoin Cash. This proves that the Ethereum. current level of the Ethereum enthusiasts continue to grow into a great support for the next major coin became the Ethereum.

Haha nice, so if price of Ethereum is lower than BitcoinCash than it is better to buy eth? Grin
But for what? Look at price of Doge - it is only ~100 sat so you can buy millions!
Of course not bud - look at total supply and take coin usage in attention

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

ETH is better than bch because of it is open source algorithm, Many DApps can be intergrated in Ehereum network and you can see ETH is currency which is famous after bitcoin and it is one the oldest currency also, BCH is just created last year so we can say that ETH is better than BCH .

Beatrixx

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

I like ETH more, I'm investing in ETH and keep it, BCH is still considered a good money, there are still many investors choose to invest long term.
Cindykhato

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:18:21 AM

Hello guys
do u think ETH is better to invest or BCH
what i should chose i guess BCH can go up to 0.20BTC again what do u think ?
Both are good currency, I suggest you to invest on both coins to minimize your risk. Smart investor will suggest us to diversify your investment to minimize the lose.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: