Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH better or BCH ?  (Read 1383 times)
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

I will advice you invest in Ether now that the market price has dipped. Ether price being low will give you more volume compare to BCH with same amount obviously the market price of BCH is higher. The share market of Ether is higher than BCH which means Ether will be more liquid in the market compare to BCH. Ether moves faster compare to BCH so making money faster and bigger  when you invest in Ether than BCH is possible.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

From my opinion, i dont think that you can get more profit in BCH.
I think eth is more give you profit because eth is already famous and more powerful than bch.
Eth is the best altcoin in market now. So i prefer to choose eth

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:48:30 AM

Ethereum is a good one, because we can see that it is used in different platforms and a lot of ICO are paid with Ethereum.
Between bch and eth the concept is clearly different. because indeed bch fractions from bitcoin are used as prefixes for cheaper shipping this comparison is the same because both are not in one concept and cannot be compared
segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:53:09 AM

what do you think about ETH better or BCH Huh if I keep ETH it's better, because ETH is more widely used as a payment payment tool and is widely used as an investment.
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

if I am more dominant to BTCH because I think BTCH is very stable compared to ethreum in recent years, even though ethereum is ranked second but there is no ethereum guarantee will continue to survive and be stable especially now that many investors are doubtful about ethereum whether the ethreum will survive or will end quickly
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

I think is yes ethereum is better than bch because ethereum is welknown coin and have a wallet like my etherwallet to collects lots of tokens and to exchange other coin in trading site and ethereum is good to buy for now because of the price is cheap.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

Of course, ETH, because I do not see where BCH can be applied, just think about where it can be applied, because I cannot find where it can be done, it seems to me that the use of BCH is artificial
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

I think that it is not worth investing in ethereum. She began to lose popularity. It is better to invest in BCH
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

In my opinion, these two coins are just as good, both Eth and BCH. However, in general, there are certainly many people who choose Eth. Because Eth has a platform that is widely used in new Cryptocurrency projects. For this reason Eth's prediction will be a coin with a very high value in the future, but BCH also has advantages, because this coin is the result of Hardfork Bitcoin proved this coin has a price that is more expensive than Ethereum. My advice, just choose both!
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

My preference goes to Ethereum as ETH is much better then BCH and it have strong support of its smart contracts. BCH is comes out through fork but ethereum is a coin with solid platform. Ethereum is most trusted altcoin after bitcoin by crypto investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

My views that eth is the best coin instead of beh.because eth is used lot of different types of altcoin. after the bitcoin eth is the oneof the  best coin we can trust.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

My preference goes to Ethereum as ETH is much better then BCH and it have strong support of its smart contracts. BCH is comes out through fork but ethereum is a coin with solid platform. Ethereum is most trusted altcoin after bitcoin by crypto investors.

BitcoinCash and Ethereum are doing well in the market, besides that it had a great potential. Ethereum is the most popular altcoin and a lot of people are saying that it will next to bitcoin. BitcoinCash is also good and people are keep on supporting it, that's why it's better to choose both.
phudnl

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

BCH has so much problem with its technology, especially the 51% attack problem. ETH is still the queen, BCH looks like an abandoned child.
riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

i  would   choose  better  etherium   because  i  think  that  it  has  a  better  future  and  it  has  more  stability and i think with etherium we can gain a lot.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

For me, Ethereum is better than BCH. The price of Ethereum is so enticing to even consider other coin. I think it is the best investment that we could have this month. The bull run is expected to happen by the end of the year and it will be a good move to have some Ethereum on your portfolio. BCH is also a good coin but Ethereum is so cheap right now and we should take advantage of it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

Ethereum is far better than bch for me. Bch has a lot of problems with its system than ethereum. Also, ethereum is made up of a strong community. Ethereum has the tendency of surviving in the future.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

They are different kind of coin so you can't compare which one is better than the other one, but if I have to choose then I will choose ethereum without a doubt as it's one of the most popular coin and most of the tokens in crypto use its smartcontract to operate, on the other hand bch is just a forked version of bitcoin, it's centralized and I can't see any advantages about it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
niceal

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

Bitcoin Cash praised its first birthday celebration toward the beginning of August. Be that as it may, as per a report that focuses to declining business enthusiasm for this altcoin, alongside 85% of market capitalization, there are very few purposes behind satisfaction. Ethereum is better with history and prominence. Bitcoin money, can again achieve 0.2 btc, however Bitcoin would need to ascend to 20k $. For me, the champ is Ethereum.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

in my humble opinion ethereum is too much superior to bitcoin cash it's a standard in the crypto space in our days good luck if you want to hodl bitcoin cash i think is riskier
chika6060

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

Hello guys
do u think ETH is better to invest or BCH
what i should chose i guess BCH can go up to 0.20BTC again what do u think ?

I'd go for Ethereum as I've more believe in it than BCH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: