Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Not  (Read 1014 times)
CbineUltra

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

Hey guys how are you all? I think not good all because  all cryptos are too low now even ETH too. But now i want to strat trading again. Can i buy coins in this situation or not.
Thanks in Advance

I think that the market has changed the trend and in the coming days will begin to grow. If you buy now it is the best time to enter in the market. Every day the price will grow!

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

Hey guys how are you all? I think not good all because  all cryptos are too low now even ETH too. But now i want to strat trading again. Can i buy coins in this situation or not.
Thanks in Advance
I advise you to buy eth coins from now on, this can be done because ethereum is experiencing a price decline and of course if the ethereum price is in the best position I am sure there will be lots of profit.
This is no doubt very important to decide the length of the time you would be willing to hold the assets you want to invest in. One thing should be very clear that expecting quick profits is foolish thought. One should not do that. Unwise expectation indeed. However, the prospect of earning is always there if you hold the coins for long enough to let the market add value to your portfolio. Better buy today for future profit.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:18:39 AM

It depends on how you manage your trading strategies,because i believe that the coins price down in the market is not the matter,you can do something best how to earn more profits through trading activities. All you have to do first is to learn more,and have the best strategies in crypto trading field.
It is very difficult to manage strategies about your crypto trading because the price is not stable and in this situation It is difficult to handle this bearish situation in good way. I think that traders should hold their coins for some time to pass this reddish situation of the market and when they see greenery in the market they can start trading again. Till that time they should hold their coins.
Whenever you the price of Bitcoin increases then you should start thinking to sell your coins if you are in profit then otherwise it will lead you in bad situations if you sell directly without monitoring the market value. The current value is 6488 US dollar so remind your cost price of what amount you bought coins and then subtract that from the current price so if you are in profit then sell it.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

Currently, a very good position to buy Ethereum. When the market falls you need to buy coins, that's the whole point of trading.
Netcre

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

In my opinion, the current prices are really now and this is definitely a good time to use the 'buy low, sell high' strategy.
However, if you are planning on trading short term (day trading), the current price isn't too important.

Good luck!

> Netcre
Suckseed17

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

I suggest you buy XRP, apart from the good news that xrapid will use xrp and will be used directly by three financial companies

analysis via chart also gives a signal to buy
please look here
https://invst.ly/8s110
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

Thanks in Advance

you can really buy coins with this moment because it is too low and it is really advisable to buy more and more and hold coins specially eth and btc because of its price and trading is the best thing to do also so that you can earn in value and quantity of the coin.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

I suggest you buy XRP, apart from the good news that xrapid will use xrp and will be used directly by three financial companies

please look here

XRP is a good project for this community but it was banking sector project so big whales are occupy the more marketcap so it will move forward or backward at any time. So I do not prefer this coin for long term investment because it is one of the high volatile coin for crypto so this will make great loss in future. Day trading and short term trading are more convenient platform in this situation so peoples are safely participate this coin.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

Thanks in Advance

Speaking of crypto prices today indeed cannot be denied, almost all of the best market-cap crypto prices are free-falling. But we should try not to hesitate and complain. We must think smarter, use them by how to buy them, while crypto prices are low.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1876
Merit: 435

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:12:50 PM

You can buy Bitcoins for now and hold on to it, but not Buy Altcoins from BTC. It's a bearish market and even if you join those signal groups, it wont help you earn but you may loose more as before they announce or make a signal, they already positioned themselves and might Sell when you make a Buy, you might end up with an expensive coin in your bag.

I agree with best approach to buying if you want to get more coins stacked up is to go for Bitcoin since its still the main coin. Altcoins are very dependent on the price of BTC thus I would stay away from them.
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:27:25 PM

Sure you can buy many coins really cheap now and hope they will bring you some profit. But you are speaking about starting trading, I would recomment you to trade in this falling market only if you are really good trader, it's much more difficult to trade with profit now than it was last year.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Suckseed17

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:51:21 AM

please look here

XRP is a good project for this community but it was banking sector project so big whales are occupy the more marketcap so it will move forward or backward at any time. So I do not prefer this coin for long term investment because it is one of the high volatile coin for crypto so this will make great loss in future. Day trading and short term trading are more convenient platform in this situation so peoples are safely participate this coin.

If you don't agree because there are a lot of big players on xrp
I'm actually very interested because by following big players we can survive in trading, which needs to be considered is our money management as a retail trader and always disciplined with the trading rules that we have made
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:04:45 AM

yes of course this time is the right time to buy coins because the price is still very cheap so you can buy as much as you can and make sure you don't buy when the price is high because it will provide a very high risk for you.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:31:45 AM

XRP is a good project for this community but it was banking sector project so big whales are occupy the more marketcap so it will move forward or backward at any time.

Bitcoin is a digital currency which was created to correct deficiencies which exist in conventional currencies and while Ripple was created to correct deficiencies which are in the Bitcoin currency. Bitcoin deficiency has often been exaggerated by communities that are less fond of bitcoin in various internet media. This thing seems to be heard very well by Ripple developers, and they're eager to create cryptocurrency with its own version which's claimed to be able to fix various deficiencies which are in the Bitcoin currency.
Unfortunately Ripple's not a coin from mining, so Ripple has a big gap. The gap is due to network openness. Nodes that exist in the structure of the XRP network, it's possible to receive attacks which can have an impact on the user's access paralysis to the funds transferred.

MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

Buying bitcoin and crypto is good for every one and long term savings can devalue your money but on the other hand if you invest your money in crypto you can get good return over this strategy and buying crypto is more good than keeping money at home.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

it depends on you, when you still have trading capital and still have confidence that this has begun to show signs of rising prices then you can buy as much as you can by using the price that is still cheap as it is today.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

Bitcoin and crypto buying is good but i have stopped crypto buying now because i am watching market when the market show a good move and some coins show potential then that time would be best for buying and now the present time i am not welling to buy.

canej

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

The essence of trading is to buy coins in the lower positions, so now is the time to buy coins for short and long term.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

I think, you still have the opportunity to trade because the market is still low, use this opportunity to buy and trade, because prices in the market will continue to change and you will have the opportunity to get profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: