Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BountyHive: One Of The Best Bounty Platform  (Read 679 times)
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:00:51 AM

Here alot of bounty plateforms but in all of them bountyhive is more reputed and well knowing and also very trusting here different media medium which you can join and earn reward on different tier as per account status.

That's right, Of the many bounty platforms, the more famous is bountyhive. But it cannot be said that bountyhive is the best. Because I think there are still many of the best but bountyhive platforms. And like you said that bountyhive doesn't use sheet so it's not convenient for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bugtangana

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:01:54 AM

This isn't intended to hype them or something, neither am I paid to do this, but I think BountyHive is one of the best bounty platforms around. I say this because they usually have specific number of participants that are admitted to different bounties (Signature, Social media, contents creation, and Translation). Once the required number of participants gets filled, it's closed for admission. This ensures that the bounty hunters get maximum number of stakes and tokens from the bounty.
I recently participated in one of their signature bounties, and got a handsome amount of tokens at the end of the campaign.

indeed it is, i trusted them and i always  participate in most of their bounty campaigns program
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:14:52 AM

Yes you are right, apart from their limited participants for each bounties they always pay in the end ,promise keeping of bountyhive makes them one of the best on my list ,no worries about KYC too

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

No, I can't totally agree with you. They are never finding good projects. most of the projects are sht coins. Think a bit mate. The bounty management team is good. Also, there is less transparency for hunters.  

Same here. Had few campaigns rejected meaning a lot of them and work was perfectly done. There is no way of accessing spreadsheets and no way to object an rejection. Only take their word. Plus they are unwilling to look at each case. They call that favors! I found them very unreasonable cause even I mentioned I could gather the data to prove and not give them any additional work. In my case campaigns are being rejected because my twitter audit expired. My bad cc expired and only noticed after one campaign got rejected. In fact it was my mistake but most often managers of campaigns can understand an oversight. They say I got caught! I thought that was funny lingo, cause I am just a mom, working on my computer. Have a blog and completed 57 campaigns with them. I thought it would be no big issue once contacted. Especially because now all the campaigns get rejected. 5 months of work but because of an oversight of a week or so. I am getting all my twitter work deleted. I think it is sad. Just asking to take a peak to show them that I can prove my followers have been the same for a long time and I have track of all stat from tweets which did great. And they mentioned they do not do any favors. The rules only bend their way, cause it is ok when they don't meet deadlines. Or make an oversight. Not very reasonable. Plus they discouraged me to showcase proof of my work to the original icos. I just had a very disapointing experience. If you need more details you can always PM me. I am also looking into doing a little research on them. When I asked which country they are located they fricked out a bit. Said they are located on world wide web. That they are decentralized. Am i wrong or does it sound like nonsense? They have a CEO and are dencentralized. Can someone please explain!? I am a little lost. Can a bounty platform operate without juristiction and bring profitability? We are talking labor. Time for money... time for rewards or tokens however it is called. I am sorry I am just having a hard time and frustating experience. Not the only one cause their telegram group is flooded with same complains. But they delete as soon as it comes in. Trying to scout. Just scoping and trying to understand. Any info is truly appreciated.

It is me again!!! I just wanted to ask a personal question. Do you guys think I am being really unreasonable? I tried to describe the situation the best as I could. I honestly do not think they are a scam. I know they are trying but was hoping for more understanding. Am I the one expecting too much? Is my oversight too bad for not receiving all the credits in probably 6 to 9 campaigns with work completed. They did not all end the same time. It is just because the oversight happened at a point of the campaign. Just a point, not the entire campaign, not 50% o the campaign. Probably a day or a week within the campaign. Honestly looking for some opinion to see if I am just to wrong for not expecting some return for my work? And don't be shy if you feel I am in the wrong. I am ok with taking criticism well. Prepared for it! what I think is this once you prove you are not a spammer or a bot. If you can prove your work is legit why not pay? just because I did not  update fast enough. The funny never got an alert from twitter audit. If I knew or remembered I would of course not have  allowed that to happen.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:01:19 AM

I do not like to take part on this platform. Since all the participants are always filled there right away, and I don’t have time to join the social media campaign. And I stopped working with this platform.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:05:23 AM

Where is that, if it's the best gift you say, I immediately want to find out, where can I find it?
please reply immediately
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

Here alot of bounty plateforms but in all of them bountyhive is more reputed and well knowing and also very trusting here different media medium which you can join and earn reward on different tier as per account status.

That's right, Of the many bounty platforms, the more famous is bountyhive. But it cannot be said that bountyhive is the best. Because I think there are still many of the best but bountyhive platforms. And like you said that bountyhive doesn't use sheet so it's not convenient for me.
Totally agree with this, bountyhive is really a helpful when it comes to finding ICO and campaigns. But its really on the ICO if they are going to scam you, they will its not the platform's fault if that would not pay you back. Aside most of the ICO are not transparent with their informations, they can show fake information on this kind of platform and will deliver to us.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

I also think that Bountyhive provides us with a good hunting opportunity, but it can't guarantee the authenticity of the project! We still need to rely on more knowledge to find good projects!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

I have been working with this site for a long time, but now I have stopped. Most of the projects that are hosted on this platform do not give any profit to the bounty participants. Only 3 projects gave a small result somewhere in 8 months of work with the platform. This is a very low figure
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

I know this site, but I still haven't tried to join the bounty there maybe because until now I have not often found a premium project there
but if I talk about evaluating their platform maybe I can agree if they now have a good management team.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

I'm sure you weren't paid for this post cuz there's really low feedback on what you've written about bountyhive. It is a good platform and they distribute tokens really fast, but all of my tokens from bountyhive are useless.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

This isn't intended to hype them or something, neither am I paid to do this, but I think BountyHive is one of the best bounty platforms around. I say this because they usually have specific number of participants that are admitted to different bounties (Signature, Social media, contents creation, and Translation). Once the required number of participants gets filled, it's closed for admission. This ensures that the bounty hunters get maximum number of stakes and tokens from the bounty.
I recently participated in one of their signature bounties, and got a handsome amount of tokens at the end of the campaign.
I can not say that the best platform and bounty Manager I do not really like how much there performed bounty received a penny or was a Scam

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

Lets Face the Fact. it is one of the worst platform ever for Bounty hunters. if you a newbie into Bounty. Never you try Bountyhivo.
i can categorically said that i have only EARN A TOTAL OF 50USD since i joined Bountyhivo in March till date.
i hate bountyhivo because they are too self-centered.
they care less about their community.
80% of their  project ends up been scam project and they collect a huge amount of tokens from the ICO paying penny to the community that did the work.
My twitter account was accused of Not been auditted for pass three Months. Audit has been conducted and updated in August. uptill Now Bountyhivo refused to pay me my twitter campaign for over 3 months.
the rate at which they ban members in their group when serious questions is been asked shows they are after the Money paid by the ICO owners.
Lastly, they are good at dumping tokens to their members.
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

Lets Face the Fact. it is one of the worst platform ever for Bounty hunters. if you a newbie into Bounty. Never you try Bountyhivo.
i can categorically said that i have only EARN A TOTAL OF 50USD since i joined Bountyhivo in March till date.
i hate bountyhivo because they are too self-centered.
they care less about their community.
80% of their  project ends up been scam project and they collect a huge amount of tokens from the ICO paying penny to the community that did the work.
My twitter account was accused of Not been auditted for pass three Months. Audit has been conducted and updated in August. uptill Now Bountyhivo refused to pay me my twitter campaign for over 3 months.
the rate at which they ban members in their group when serious questions is been asked shows they are after the Money paid by the ICO owners.
Lastly, they are good at dumping tokens to their members.

Same problem!!!! My message is above with same frustration. They changed the rules on us! Before it was audit needed at time of verification. I caught them changing. As i was complaining they were deleting rules on their site. It was funny. Yesterday they just deleted the last few wording that  still implied that (now they say that if your tweeter audit was older than 1 month (not fair cause it costs $5.00 and you rarely earn $5.00 per month there) but now at any point of campaign. So lets say you were in an accident and you cant refresh your account for a period of time you do not get paid. Even you prove your work you will not get paid. And they will insult you too. I am beyond disapointed!

bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

I often use BountyHive to search for good bounty companies. I like almost everything on this platform.

Sometimes tokens are credited to the wallet for a very long time. I think it is not very good

raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:12:06 PM

It's very cool that they say that now, because as far as I remember, there were a lot of messages that said that this platform was cheating on similar things, but I have not yet used these platforms, I myself am looking for projects on the forum
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

Bountyhive is good but my challenge with it is that if you run bounty in the bountyhive platform, you will earn almost nothing because of too many hunters sharing the tokens with you.
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

I think bountyhive was one of the best bounty platform but there are more transparent bounty platforms exist. So because of this lots of people stopped following bountyhive or participating their bounties.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

BountyHive is definitely a platform for my satisfied stay. Reward calculation, timely payments etc were all perfect for me. I hope they always do such a good job.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

I still participate in generosity companies on the Bountyhive platform, tokens come regularly but they do not generate income, out of 20 companies 3 or 4 that are  traded. I see no reason to continue.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: