Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:34:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BountyHive: One Of The Best Bounty Platform  (Read 679 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:17:00 PM

Honestly, I have not worked with this bounty platform yet and I’m interested in reading reviews, because finding a good bounty campaign is very difficult.
Finding a good bounty is really hard to do during these days where the market is down and many bounties are accused as scams. Well, those accusations are on point because they have no good manager, escrow not needed and they are only going to pay if their project became successful. I haven't used bountyhive as well and I think its one of the most popular bounty platform now.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

Yes, Bountyhive is a great platform for choosing every Bounty. I see that all projects held by Bountyhive are always successful, and create good coins in market. participation is also limited, so we can get more rewards.

Bountyhive must keep a professional to maintain its quality.
ambcoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:24:51 PM

Yes one of the best of the bounty platforms with auto reporting, however the drawback is that we cannot see our stakes progress to date.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Enataramel

Activity: 107

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:40:13 PM

I didn't see worse than the platform than BountyHive. Many bad projects add there. I don't like this platform.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

This isn't intended to hype them or something, neither am I paid to do this, but I think BountyHive is one of the best bounty platforms around. I say this because they usually have specific number of participants that are admitted to different bounties (Signature, Social media, contents creation, and Translation). Once the required number of participants gets filled, it's closed for admission. This ensures that the bounty hunters get maximum number of stakes and tokens from the bounty.
I recently participated in one of their signature bounties, and got a handsome amount of tokens at the end of the campaign.
It is not just a gainsaying, it is the fact. I used to think bountyhive is not a sincere platform, not until i experienced it myself and i discovered that their integrity is intact.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

I don't think who are the best bounty platform because it depends to the person what they think and where they join. Because if you say that that is best platform for sure they have also best platform for them who become successful and they got also good amount of token.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:32:19 AM

the development of bountyhive cannot be observed. This makes the bountyhive may be less attractive to many people. and even many projects on bountyhive can't be great and only one of two that deserve to be followed. so I think there is nothing special from the bounty platform.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:45:37 AM

Their closest competitor bountyhunters.io is a bad situation right now, and this is for asking bountyhunters for their ethereum private key which is a big no no of course, they asked it to those who wants to withdraw their earnings so no private key no withdraw of your rewards, hope bountyhive will not do this to their bounty hunters.
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:28:52 AM

Sorry, but i can't agree with that positive view about bounthive. I remember their change of policy about facebook accounts and their requirements after that I discussed with them about that on telegram group, they banned me...

Ohhh. That is harsh. I was not banned. Still there but have had few things I mention deleted right away. And not harsh comments. Just few suggestions. I suppose they are not very receptive. 😢 sad that happened to you and hope you were able to keep your account and your earnings.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:43:51 AM

Well, i just admire Bountyhive group the way they manage the bounty campaign project in a long run. But i have to be honest i never participate in there campaigns just because i have also group which i considered it a very nice campaign this is Bountycloud supports.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:44:46 PM

Bountyhive is good but they are not the best I think. Maybe you earned a good money from their managing bounty but most of the bounty campaign under bountyhive are failing! Once I followed them blindly! I can mention 6-7 projects which were managing by the bountyhive team and now they are dead or they become nothing now!

yaamite

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:15:44 PM

For me, the BountyHive platform is good only because there is no need to write posts and make reports, everything is in your office. Coins are charged, but they can find fault with something, and the saddest thing is that coins are not traded anywhere!

fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:12:31 PM

I don't like the fact that this platform is without accountability. You will not see a table about who received how much and for what.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

Bounty hive is very good, there are also the platforms bountyIO and bounty0x,they have a fairly clean interface and do their job, in addition to keeping you well informed of everything relating to your bounties, bountyhive, if I'm not wrong, has restricted a little their subscriptions, I imagine they have many applicants, I hope it changes soon.

carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:50:18 PM

I have ever joined in the BountyHive platform and I got the coins. It is very amazing to see how this platform offers. No report and it is simple. But of course, it is not only about the bounty platform, but the projects offering the bounty itself. But so far, this platform serves good bounties although sometimes some of them are failed. It is normal.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

I have ever joined in the BountyHive platform and I got the coins. It is very amazing to see how this platform offers. No report and it is simple. But of course, it is not only about the bounty platform, but the projects offering the bounty itself. But so far, this platform serves good bounties although sometimes some of them are failed. It is normal.
I just noticed some of the bounties that come from that platform which could be said to be successful. in the system may look simple, but it's become difficult to monitor whether it is regarding a sales spreadsheet and run. though indeed felt good but that is feared is the manipulation that is there because it's too close.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

I just noticed some of the bounties that come from that platform which could be said to be successful. in the system may look simple, but it's become difficult to monitor whether it is regarding a sales spreadsheet and run. though indeed felt good but that is feared is the manipulation that is there because it's too close.
To date, several Bounty platforms have been created, but I would like them to give some guarantees for the participants in the Bounty campaign. This would make their rating and demand much stronger.
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

BountyHive is a great platform, but I find that projects that are listed there do not offer great payments. Bounties on Bitcointalk are much more profitable and will bring you much more profit, if you compare it with BountyHive.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

I can say nothing on this subject, because I think that the person makes his own choice. Of course, I heard a lot of good as well as bad things about this service, but for now I still watch the projects myself and choose myself.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Yes, Bountyhive is a great platform for choosing every Bounty. I see that all projects held by Bountyhive are always successful, and create good coins in market. participation is also limited, so we can get more rewards.

Bountyhive must keep a professional to maintain its quality.
I have never used bounty hive, how many users join one bounty on average? I have heard that place is overcrowded and participants are receiving smaller rewards. You said participation is limited, how many users can join signature bounty?

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange